Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hurry. i NEED to see it

tumblr_md5sldbvVm1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

tumblr_md5sldbvVm1qfvcb1o4_500.gif

How does one get on this list of yours?
Grow a mustache acceptable enough for me and we'll talk.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
omg omg omg wowwwwwww, ibra u rock. Now time for u to shut all hater's mouths in the knock out stages. I hope he destroys whichever english team he faces in the next round, especially man.utd or chelsea, arsenal have faced enough torture :o. If u dont, i will still love u but ur gunna be a laughing stock yet again.

Northwave

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tumblr_md5sldbvVm1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

tumblr_md5sldbvVm1qfvcb1o4_500.gif

Grow a mustache acceptable enough for me and we'll talk.

My love for Ibra just grows and grows with every match. The guy does something incredible every damn game.

I have a pretty gnarly mustache I've been growing for the slopes this winter.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
bloody amazing ibraaahh

every week i miss him more and more - like his stature and presence and oomph and aarghhh

its so :proud:

look at him - the red power ranger

the ultimate alpha male

in a league of his own. Look how they all look up to him... so glad to breathe the same chemical composition of Earth's atmosphere as Zlatan.

i want him back. I want Ses to roam around and even though they never clicked like Ibra Noce I want Ibra back. I want his presence. I want his overflow of testosterone to help us at least one more time :'(

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
bloody amazing ibraaahh

every week i miss him more and more - like his stature and presence and oomph and aarghhh

its so :proud:

look at him - the red power ranger

the ultimate alpha male

in a league of his own. Look how they all look up to him... so glad to breathe the same chemical composition of Earth's atmosphere as Zlatan.

i want him back. I want Ses to roam around and even though they never clicked like Ibra Noce I want Ibra back. I want his presence. I want his overflow of testosterone to help us at least one more time :'(

get over it brah, he's happier at PSG.

He give his all in Milan, but B&G shits over his nose.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
As if you don't miss him though.

I always believed ts33 was the most vital cog in our team and he was but ibra is just on another planet in terms of domination. He is just too much for a human.

He'd be a nice master chief

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
I wish he was there when Pato about to step up to take the p.k.
I know he would screw it, he don't have ball to take p.k. He's just not that cold blooded killer like Ibra. :(
I miss this Sverige.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
:proud:
what a beast UCL week for him, BEAST!

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
If just Ibra knew howmuch we miss him, he'd come play for us unconditionally.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
But then the ice cold came. He would barely look at me, and I'm not one who really cares about such things, and despite my new position I continued to be great. I scored more goals. Not as nice ones as in Italy. I was too high up on the pitch. It wasn't Ibracadabra anymore, but still… Against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in the Champions League we outplayed them completely. The stadium was boiling. The first twenty minutes were amazing, and I scored one goal… two goals. Beautiful goals, and I was thinking: Screw Guardiola! I'll run my own race! But then I was substituted, Arsenal came back and scored two goals. It was shit and afterwards my thigh hurt. Normally a coach cares about such things. An injured Zlatan is a serious thing for any team. But Guardiola was ice cold. He didn't say a single word, and I was out for three weeks. Not once did he face me and ask "How are you feeling, Zlatan? Can you play the next game?"
He didn't even say hello. Not a word. He avoided looking at me. If I entered a room, he would leave. What's going on? I was thinking. Have I done something? Do I look strange? Am I speaking strange? My mind was spinning in circles. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about it constantly. Not that I needed Guardiola's love or anything. He could hate me all he wanted. I'm triggered by hate and revenge. But now I lost focus, and I talked to the other players. No one understood what was going on. I asked Thierry Henry, who was on the bench during this time. Thierry Henry is the top scorer in the history of the French national team. He's cool. He was still amazing, and he was also having problems with Guardiola.
"He doesn't greet me. He doesn't look me in the eyes, what has happened?" I asked.
"No idea", Henry said.
We started joking about it. "Hey, Zlatan, has he looked at you today?" "No, but I saw his back!" "Congratulations, things are improving!" Shit like that, and it helped a little bit. But it was really getting on my nerves, and I asked myself every hour: What have I done? What's wrong? But I never got any answers. Nothing more than that the ice storm must have had to do with our talk about my position. There couldn't be any other explanation. But that would be twisted. Was he psyching me out because a chat about my position? I tried confronting him, I'd walk towards him try looking him in the eyes. He turned around. He seemed scared, and sure I could have booked an appointment and asked "What is this about?" But never. I had done enough crawling for that guy.
This was his problem. Not that I knew what it was. I still don't know it. Or, well… I don't think the guy can handle strong personalities. He wants nice school boys. And worse: he runs away from his problems. He can't look them in the eye, and that made everything so much worse.

-From I Am Zlatan.

I don't want a pussy trainer like him at Milan.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: they spoofed the nike (pretty sure it was rvp or someone close) ad

Dem kicks

:proud: super zlatan

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
But then the ice cold came. He would barely look at me, and I'm not one who really cares about such things, and despite my new position I continued to be great. I scored more goals. Not as nice ones as in Italy. I was too high up on the pitch. It wasn't Ibracadabra anymore, but still… Against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in the Champions League we outplayed them completely. The stadium was boiling. The first twenty minutes were amazing, and I scored one goal… two goals. Beautiful goals, and I was thinking: Screw Guardiola! I'll run my own race! But then I was substituted, Arsenal came back and scored two goals. It was shit and afterwards my thigh hurt. Normally a coach cares about such things. An injured Zlatan is a serious thing for any team. But Guardiola was ice cold. He didn't say a single word, and I was out for three weeks. Not once did he face me and ask "How are you feeling, Zlatan? Can you play the next game?"
He didn't even say hello. Not a word. He avoided looking at me. If I entered a room, he would leave. What's going on? I was thinking. Have I done something? Do I look strange? Am I speaking strange? My mind was spinning in circles. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about it constantly. Not that I needed Guardiola's love or anything. He could hate me all he wanted. I'm triggered by hate and revenge. But now I lost focus, and I talked to the other players. No one understood what was going on. I asked Thierry Henry, who was on the bench during this time. Thierry Henry is the top scorer in the history of the French national team. He's cool. He was still amazing, and he was also having problems with Guardiola.
"He doesn't greet me. He doesn't look me in the eyes, what has happened?" I asked.
"No idea", Henry said.
We started joking about it. "Hey, Zlatan, has he looked at you today?" "No, but I saw his back!" "Congratulations, things are improving!" Shit like that, and it helped a little bit. But it was really getting on my nerves, and I asked myself every hour: What have I done? What's wrong? But I never got any answers. Nothing more than that the ice storm must have had to do with our talk about my position. There couldn't be any other explanation. But that would be twisted. Was he psyching me out because a chat about my position? I tried confronting him, I'd walk towards him try looking him in the eyes. He turned around. He seemed scared, and sure I could have booked an appointment and asked "What is this about?" But never. I had done enough crawling for that guy.
This was his problem. Not that I knew what it was. I still don't know it. Or, well… I don't think the guy can handle strong personalities. He wants nice school boys. And worse: he runs away from his problems. He can't look them in the eye, and that made everything so much worse.

-From I Am Zlatan.

I don't want a pussy trainer like him at Milan.

Agreed, glad people see that Pep would bring trouble to this team :thumbsup:

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Pep is just jelly with Ibra's nose, that's the problem :o

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What a goal omfg goal of the year!

That goal omfg i seriously jizzzzzzed in my pant!!

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
quattrick for his country :proud: