The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 21 32.31%
2nd place 4 6.15%
CL spot 39 60.00%
EL spot 1 1.54%
7th+ 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 04:44   #21421
ChinaMilan
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Blame Romagnoli for Roma?s third goal if you can, at least don?t be biased.

As for Leao 3 weeks ago 3 commoders wanted his sale. One of them said ?I can?t wait for the day he is gone.?
Why should i blame him for that, there is many obvious mistakes he did in roma and inter game i can blame him for.

And it is not like leao is perfect, his defensive part and off ball movement still have big question mark, and needs improvement to be a complete player, with inter he left theo alone many times and if we werent lucky we would have lost that game.

It is ok to be subjective, but even blind people would see romangoli is less than average and leao needs some work to do related to his work rate.
ChinaMilan is online now   Reply With Quote