Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=20326

Balotelli apparently whistled the Milan hymn in the Inter dressingrooms.
This guy is cool :D
He's a prick, but he has balls...

He really does!

This guy needs to come to Milan.

BERLU GET US THE ITALIANO NEGRITO!

I can see him kissing the Milan badge after scoring against Inter in the derby.

He Pato will probably come up with some pretty cool and innovative celebrations too. :D

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
+1 Possible as big a fan of Milan as Dzeko? Just can't express it openly or he'd get slammed by everyone, more than he already does...

I don´t think he is a bigger fan of Milan then Dzeko. He is just a prick who does not respect his team and teammates and is doing this just to piss them off. But this beeing said I would love to see him at Milan :)

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=20326

Balotelli apparently whistled the Milan hymn in the Inter dressingrooms.
This guy is cool :D
He's a prick, but he has balls...

I also read that at milannews and I was laughing so much about it :D
Mario is a great guy, Berlu you should get him, he seems to really love Milan and is a good player, that is enough to get him.
He maybe never wanted to play for Inter, but for Milan, so now he tries to get out of merda :tongue:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
i don´t think he is a bigger fan of milan then dzeko. He is just a prick who does not respect his team and teammates and is doing this just to piss them off. But this beeing said i would love to see him at milan :)

+1000000000000000000000000

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don´t think he is a bigger fan of Milan then Dzeko. He is just a prick who does not respect his team and teammates and is doing this just to piss them off. But this beeing said I would love to see him at Milan :)

balotelli-gol-inter.jpg

Dzeko doesn't sing milan hymn in the dressing room. :D:D

I'm really loving this, merda fans are going crazy. I just hope THIS IS TRUE and that he actually whistled our hymn:tongue:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
well mario perhaps isn't such an idiot after all. there's too many stories about his affection for milan so i assume it's not all bullshit story, there must be some truth in it.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
If he ever come to Milan (which I doubt) he will do the same what Eto did every single game to Madrid when he scored for Barca. Finger on the mouth and STFU!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
he looks like weah :D

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I can't believe we have a thread for this merda piece of shit. I'd rather we relegate before we sign this mother fucker.

He's one of my most hated players ever. Fuck he's so damn annoying.

In what way does he offend you? You must realize that he is only 19 and is influenced by people like Mourinho, Materazzi and Muntari, what do you expect?

E

Esoteric

I can't believe we have a thread for this merda piece of shit. I'd rather we relegate before we sign this mother fucker.

He's one of my most hated players ever. Fuck he's so damn annoying.

Exactly, I would rather have Shevchenko or Inzaghi play for us till they get 60 years old instead of this guy no matter what. He isn't doing all that because he loves Milan, but to piss Inter off. He's a flop anyway, he hurts the team more than help it and I explained that before. Don't want him.

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dzeko doesn't sing milan hymn in the dressing room. :D:D

hahah! :star: :D this makes me think, do milan players actually whistle inno milan in the dressing room?? let him play for merda and let him annoys every single one of them in the dressing room for years...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well let's see. This gay lord is a talented player indeed, but not a world beater like he thinks.

In terms of football ability, I have watched him tons of times, and apart from the circus tricks that he does, I don't know what's so fucking decent about him. He isn't a regular score like Pato, isn't a team player at all, never runs, doesn't show determination or any care about the team or the fans. I bet if he continues with this attitude he'll be a finished player in 3-4 years.

He hates divers right? Remember the Inter Vs. Man Utd game last season? He came on, tackled Ronaldo, then told him to stand up like an arrogant fuck. He then asked him for his shirt and was pissed when he turned him down. Wtf? To make things worse... he's the worst and most pathetic diver I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. With little or no contact he falls over like a little girl, asking for a foul, what a motherfucking cunt. I remember this cummlicker again in this season's game against Juve; there was this whole racist saga before the match and he came on in the 2nd half, fouls Marchisio, then tells him to stand up. Pissed off the fans... then what did he do? Fell over in the first possible chance he got. What a fucker.

He thinks he's the next best thing God created after tits. Influenced by Mourinho? Mourinho has been trying his best to get this tosser to improve on the pitch and out of it, but it seems he's had enough of this fucker. Materazzi? He's an asshole but as big as Balotelli? I don't think so. Muntari? What's wrong with him? Apart from being a terrible footballer of course.

Balotelli is an attention seeking diving merda bitch, I don't want him anywhere near my Milan.

Ur fav player seems to be Pippo and u r hating Mario cos Mario dives. There's no evidence suggesting that he's a terrible footballer like ur post says too. He's the best of young Italian attacking players around, only 19 and will be a world class performer some day. U r just a biased hater and other than some harsh abuses directed at Mario, there's absolutely no proof to back anything u say. Post = fail.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Yeah well let's see. This gay lord is a talented player indeed, but not a world beater like he thinks.

In terms of football ability, I have watched him tons of times, and apart from the circus tricks that he does, I don't know what's so fucking decent about him. He isn't a regular score like Pato, isn't a team player at all, never runs, doesn't show determination or any care about the team or the fans. I bet if he continues with this attitude he'll be a finished player in 3-4 years.

He hates divers right? Remember the Inter Vs. Man Utd game last season? He came on, tackled Ronaldo, then told him to stand up like an arrogant fuck. He then asked him for his shirt and was pissed when he turned him down. Wtf? To make things worse... he's the worst and most pathetic diver I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. With little or no contact he falls over like a little girl, asking for a foul, what a motherfucking cunt. I remember this cummlicker again in this season's game against Juve; there was this whole racist saga before the match and he came on in the 2nd half, fouls Marchisio, then tells him to stand up. Pissed off the fans... then what did he do? Fell over in the first possible chance he got. What a fucker.

He thinks he's the next best thing God created after tits. Influenced by Mourinho? Mourinho has been trying his best to get this tosser to improve on the pitch and out of it, but it seems he's had enough of this fucker. Materazzi? He's an asshole but as big as Balotelli? I don't think so. Muntari? What's wrong with him? Apart from being a terrible footballer of course.

Balotelli is an attention seeking diving merda bitch, I don't want him anywhere near my Milan.

If your saying Balotelli is a bigger asshole than Materazzi your border lining on hate.....and your assessment has nothing to do with his footballing ability.........Balotelli's problems are Attitude and focus nothing more.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he is a talented nut job

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
dude had balls if what the media is saying is true, even when left back he still affects the team lol.

@feiro take a chill pill dude, its not like we got him.he is a great talent and young he has attitude problems but nothing seedorf cant handle lol.:tongue:
also hes only problem is attitude he has everything else and that CAN BE FIXED.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Yeah but how do you feel about him?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah but how do you feel about him?

Isn't that obvious when you reed his post? He doesn't like him, there, now you know :D:D

He is a biased fuck though, Balo is great. 19 years old, how many players in that age is on his level?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Please tell me how come he's great. You know what, it's not that surprising anymore, when I look at your fav players I find Ibrahomobitch. Are you a secret Inter fan?

Yes, I love inter more than anything in the world and you are my new favourite poster.

/end sarcasm

Fiero

Reaction score
lol no seriously, I want to know what's so orgasmic about Mario. :D

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just cos he dn't care abt Inter does not mean he won't care about us. He's a Milan fan not an Inter fan. And u ask what he has done so far and Pato is miles ahead of him. Pato is ahead of him, it's true. But what has any 19 year old ever achieved at that age group so far ? Nothing. And he's miles ahead of 99 % of the young players fans jizz in this forum. He's an year younger than even Pato. He's got attitude problems, but nothin that can't be sorted out. Mounrinjho is not treating him well too and that can effect any player esp teenagers. So give him some slack, he'll be great for us if he comes here. So far he has done nothin sugesting that he only cares for personal glory.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
He defeated an evil turtle like creature called Bowser (king koopa) and rescued a beautiful princess. Additionally he can run very fast, fly and shoot fire balls. Pretty orgasmic imho.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
He defeated an evil turtle like creature called Bowser (king koopa) and rescued a beautiful princess. Additionally he can run very fast, fly and shoot fire balls. Pretty orgasmic imho.

haha.lol:star:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
There's really two options:
1- he's as big a fan as Dzeko, but since he was at Inter he kinda had to go with it in order to get play time. Now that he knows we're looking for new forwards, he's trying to force his way out
2- he really doesnt like inter or milan, he doesnt care, he just figures that the easiest way out of inter is to pretend to like milan.

I wonder if it would have been better for him simply to ask for a transfer. His contract expires in 2011 and I dont believe he has renewed it, actually I think he specifically did not renew and said he would think about it later or something. Who knows.

I know Dzeko loves milan, and if we bring in Balotelli and he really doesn't love Milan he could pull this bullshit after a few years at Milan. I'd rather pay an extra 10mil and know dzeko will stay here at milan until we sell him, he retires, or he dies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I don't understand how anyone don't want Balotelli at milan. He may be rough sometimes. But look at gattuso, he is fired up every game (at least was) and practically scared the shit out of the opponents. He isn't mr nice guy. Ambro almost the same, and dinho with his usual BS when the ref isn't watching.

But the most important thing is the fact that he is a talent at merda. Can you imagine how bad it would sting in their eyes if he would come to milan?? Fans often get very attached to younger players, merda fans would be so owned if he came to milan...

It's not the equivalent of pato leaving for merda because he loves us, but it is almost the same. How would you feel if pato left for inter? Don't you want inter merda fans to feel the same?:D

The argument about his attitude and behaviour doesn't hold... We have seen to many players with shit attitude without even caring, what's so different with this guy?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
The argument about his attitude and behaviour doesn't hold... We have seen to many players with shit attitude without even caring, what's so different with this guy?

Now that I think about it, you're right. I mean Dinho has a pretty shit attitude. He gets frustrated as easily as a baby whose toy you take and it bothers the fuck out of me. Atleast Balotelli is a professional on the field. Sure he doesn't run back for set pieces, but neither does Ronnie.

Schedule