The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
simone verdi heading to napoli in january and we still looking for a lw(not a top lw....just a lw)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was asking because apparently, some people are stupid enough to not tell the difference between 3-5% and 14.5% a year :proud:
Inter is worth 307m and has 637 million of debt. 170 million more than last year.

Milan is worth 800m and has 200m of debt.

Do you need help figuring out who is fucked harder? :monto:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Roma officially got the green light for their new stadium. To be ready by 2020.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter is worth 307m and has 637 million of debt. 170 million more than last year.

Milan is worth 800m and has 200m of debt.

Do you need help figuring out who is fucked harder? :monto:

To use the argument you once used: who'd give a club worth 307m a debt(s) of 637m

Again, didn't expect much from you but anyone with IQ>70 should understand these numbers are stupid.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lets buy bvb fitness coaches
some technique coaches from valencia

a prime (88-95) milan set the standards and whole world was in awe and then followed our example
now we are in a such deep shit that we need to buy expertise from somewhere else.we have the best training ground in the world and we dont take advantage of it anymore.

Yeah, you're absolutely spot on about buying expertise but there seems to be some kind of false pride around Milanello.

B&G repeated for years that it is okay to rest on your past success with all that most successful team bullshit spouted over and over again.

Rather than admitting something is wrong and we have fallen behind in almost every aspect, we get reminded about success in the past which has no relevance today.

This can also be said about Italian football as a whole I guess.

I'm glad they have left even if the new owners are very suspicious because they created a toxic atmosphere in which it's not possible to go forward. Sadly we as fans have little access to anything that happens outside the pitch other then watching training sessions and listening careful what the people in control are saying.

It's okay to take pride of past great Milan teams and we all do it but in the end the reality is that those times are just memories and pictures on the wall and if we are to repeat those times everyone at the club has to wake up and acknowledge the current state we are in and only trough hard work we can rise again.

The whole club lived in denial for almost ten years and it's only natural that it takes some time to get it out of the system.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven't really been around here much, what're the January prospects looking like?
Bring me willian

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I haven't really been around here much, what're the January prospects looking like?
Bring me willian

At this stage, it feels like regardless of the quality of the player we sign we'll still end up being shit.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depending how Napoli does tomorrow, every Italian team could be through in both the Champions League and Europa League.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
what about modric liking all of our photos?

honestly. would you consider a kovacic+money for bonucci deal?

Kovacic and any fee for Bonucci would be great. Kova+10 mil and I'd be laughing all the way to the bank. Is Bonucci good? Yes he is, but we could work with someone else in a 4 man defense while Kovacic could absolutely transform our midfield for years to come.

Are we playing Belotti off Auba or Pierre off Andrea?

Pazzini off Boriello more likely.

Bring me willian

Prospects are bleak.

Mirabelli came out a few times saying we don't need to buy anyone in January. Not sure how legit that is, we actually need heavy spending. LW and CAM are a must tbh.

If we were to sign Willian I'd be glad to carry him on my back from London to Milano free of charge.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, you're absolutely spot on about buying expertise but there seems to be some kind of false pride around Milanello.

B&G repeated for years that it is okay to rest on your past success with all that most successful team bullshit spouted over and over again.

Rather than admitting something is wrong and we have fallen behind in almost every aspect, we get reminded about success in the past which has no relevance today.

This can also be said about Italian football as a whole I guess.

I'm glad they have left even if the new owners are very suspicious because they created a toxic atmosphere in which it's not possible to go forward. Sadly we as fans have little access to anything that happens outside the pitch other then watching training sessions and listening careful what the people in control are saying.

It's okay to take pride of past great Milan teams and we all do it but in the end the reality is that those times are just memories and pictures on the wall and if we are to repeat those times everyone at the club has to wake up and acknowledge the current state we are in and only trough hard work we can rise again.

The whole club lived in denial for almost ten years and it's only natural that it takes some time to get it out of the system.

:thumbsup:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
buying kovacic +money for bonucci
and selling bona and hakan for a lw seems not that far from reality. depends how f+m see the market. these 2 moves will cover our top 2 needs. this+return to 4-3-3(or 4-5-1 take it as you wish)

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
buying kovacic +money for bonucci
and selling bona and hakan for a lw seems not that far from reality. depends how f+m see the market. these 2 moves will cover our top 2 needs. this+return to 4-3-3(or 4-5-1 take it as you wish)

Who plays in LCM if you sell Bonaventura? Edit: Forgot Kovacic

Selling Bonaventura would be stupid though, came from an big injury and played a lot of games out of position. If there is someone in the squad who is allowed to struggle with form than its him under these circumstances.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So di francesco... he might be the real deal?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who plays in LCM if you sell Bonaventura? Edit: Forgot Kovacic

Selling Bonaventura would be stupid though, came from an big injury and played a lot of games out of position. If there is someone in the squad who is allowed to struggle with form than its him under these circumstances.

yes, everybody understands why he underperforms. but he is a player with certain limitations.or ceiling(translate it as you want) and this player not going to get us out of this situation.

the two positions we need more atm are lw and cam. and he plays in both(that says a lot)

now 2-3 points to make things clear.
is he the first player that needs to leave? ofc not but he is one of the few that can get us a decent amount of money+his absence wont hurt much the team, as we ve been playing a lot of time without him.(selling for example suso or roma or dona or RR would hurt us immediately)
also i say sell him and go for better player aka kovacic, aka lw etc etc.
i dont imply blind sell him. we are not any more in the :g: zone
blind selling him just to sell him would be stupid.but selling him and getting better player/players is another thing

my idea is if we keep team same as it is and sell bonucci+hakan+bonca+money from players already sold(bacca, lapa, berto, niang)we can have enough money to get appropriate cam and lw as we need without spending further. this and returning to 4-3-3/4-5-1 would improve our team immediately

p.s. selling bonucci who was wc before joining us would be more painful/risky.but seeing that he doesnt work in this environment may be a wise decision.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bring me Pep

If theres one team he d like to coach in serie a its us

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like how most guys here are sure chinese are frauds and would lose club to vulture funds....but they are sure conte is a real possibility....

a single question.if chinese are frauds....who has approached Conte?

:thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure Raiola will move Donnarumma on to his next club (PSG or Real Madrid) with no Champions League.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I'm sure Raiola will move Donnarumma on to his next club (PSG or Real Madrid) with no Champions League.

This will soften the blow on us missing out on the UCL

Loved Donnaruma to bits right up until this summer.

The fact he even had to think about signing that huge deal with us :fp::fp::fp:

Much rather we sold him to Juve tho.... that way we are guaranteed to hammer his goal twice every season... and the reception he'll get at the San Siro would be well worth the entrance fee alone.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
i doubt he leaves Napoli, if they don't win the league he will want to continue to try. If they do i can see him trying to focus on the Champions League.

I do absolutely love sarri tho

2 ways to look at it...

1 he's not getting the backing from the chairman imo... this could lead to him resigning (this his 3rd year)

2 he gets the sack if he fails to win any silverware.

It's a slim chance for him to come to Milan, but well worth exploring. We could offer him a bumper pay deal

Just look at his wage in comparison to those around him :fp::fp::fp:

FFS he was voted Serie A manager of the year.... ADL is treating him like a peasant on that wage.

1) Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus- 7m euros)
2) Luciano Spaletti (Inter Milan- 4m euros)
3) Vincenzo Montella (Milan- 3m euros)
4 & 5) Eusebio di Francesco (Roma- 1.5m euros) & Sinisa Mihajlovic (Torino- 1.5m euros)
6) Maurizio Sarri (Napoli– 1.4m euros)
7 & 8) Simone Inzaghi (Lazio- 1.3m euros) and Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta- 1.3m euros)
9) Roberto Donadoni (Bologna- 1.2m euros)
10 & 11) Stefano Pioli (Fiorentina- 1.1m euros) and Marco Giampaolo (Sampdoria- 1.1m euros)
http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2017/...eason-highest-paid-serie-a-manager-2017-2018/

Fuckin hell. I'm sure if we made him the highest paid coach in Serie A he would come running.

Be much cheaper than buying a whole new squad :g:

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 ways to look at it...

1 he's not getting the backing from the chairman imo... this could lead to him resigning (this his 3rd year)

2 he gets the sack if he fails to win any silverware.

It's a slim chance for him to come to Milan, but well worth exploring. We could offer him a bumper pay deal

Just look at his wage in comparison to those around him :fp::fp::fp:

FFS he was voted Serie A manager of the year.... ADL is treating him like a peasant on that wage.

1) Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus- 7m euros)
2) Luciano Spaletti (Inter Milan- 4m euros)
3) Vincenzo Montella (Milan- 3m euros)
4 & 5) Eusebio di Francesco (Roma- 1.5m euros) & Sinisa Mihajlovic (Torino- 1.5m euros)
6) Maurizio Sarri (Napoli– 1.4m euros)
7 & 8) Simone Inzaghi (Lazio- 1.3m euros) and Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta- 1.3m euros)
9) Roberto Donadoni (Bologna- 1.2m euros)
10 & 11) Stefano Pioli (Fiorentina- 1.1m euros) and Marco Giampaolo (Sampdoria- 1.1m euros)
http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2017/...eason-highest-paid-serie-a-manager-2017-2018/

Fuckin hell. I'm sure if we made him the highest paid coach in Serie A he would come running.

Be much cheaper than buying a whole new squad :g:

If Napoli don't win the scudetto this season then they won't be winning it any time soon. Plus I think Sarri is reaching that point where he's peaked Napoli and his time should be up soon there. If they get knocked out of the champions league tomorrow, then it's a step backwards for them. Plus he can make more going elsewhere. I doubt De Laurentis caves in and gives him a big deal. If he leaves Napoli, I doubt he leaves Italy. Milan wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule