The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Actually it's not. We won't make upgrade, we will sign some cheap players. Things are not good
Some cheap striker is an upgrade over Andre Silva.

Suso has a clause and if he wants to leave that's it.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Actually it's not. We won't make upgrade, we will sign some cheap players. Things are not good

They can’t. Whoever leaves will force Milan to bring an equally valued player(based on the agreement with Elliot).

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I wonder if Berlusconi actually believed Yonghong was legit or if he just stopped caring after Bee fell through and wasted his time.

In both cases, I expected more from B.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Berlusconi actually believed Yonghong was legit or if he just stopped caring after Bee fell through and wasted his time.

In both cases, I expected more from B.

More than this?

4304537400cba4cd488dfd14ad2f11b5.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No that’s my email handle, I installed taptalk sometime ago and I guess it registered on the forum.

So when I changed phone and installed taptalk, I found out I have a user name.

Can I change my user name? Mods?

So am just gonna call you moohtra. :D
- yeah you can change username once every year and it’s typically before the beginning of a season.

We have to keep his presence felt without bringing up the benevento loss between posts.

But if it bothers you mr. qaas we will gladly keep quiet. :lol:

Haha i was just joking... its actually nice to see posters who have actually watched the legendary milan team from the nineties.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How help me out brother

tenor.gif

You ever piss me off I'm going to start calling you 'Mou' Lol! Lol! No, no, yr a safe guy, that was low of me... sorry.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol there is a huge contrast in the way the italian speaking internet reacted to todays news and the way this forum reacted.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
FYI to some worried about transfer bans. UEFA doesn't have that authority. FIFA is the one that can impose transfer bans. Worst case scenerio is potentially no Europa League. But UEFA would be kicking themselves by keeping a big club like Milan out of Europa League.

but didn't UEFA blocked atletico madrid just last summer from transfers until january??

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He never won La Liga with Real Madrid.

In fact he only won one Scudetto with us and one Premier League title with Chelsea.

Winning the French League 1 with PSG and Bundesliga with Bayern Munchen hardly counts.

Even when you count these two he only won 4 domestic titles in 23 years. That's weak.

You are right about him not winning the league in Spain...my bad.
He did win the Copa del Rey though :o

Yeah he might have won 4 domestic titles but you add up his other titles and for me....he is the best there is. I'll only rate Vicente del Bosque over him because VDB won the Euros and the fucking World Cup.

I certainly rate him over Grinta Lords like Mourinho and Simeone....or supposed professors like Pep

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Beckham could only DREAM to dribble, move and have Suso's close control.

giphy.gif

Beckham was superior in all of those plus had freekicks, crossing, passing, better longshots, vision, tempo control, leadership, the ability to play in multiple positions, and style to his game.

good try though.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Beckham was a great dribbler
R&B 2018

"beckham can only dream to become like suso"

R&b 2018

Wow bro you totally caught me there.... that's totally what I fuckin said....pwnd :cry:

Last edited:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
giphy.gif

Beckham was superior in all of those plus had freekicks, crossing, passing, better longshots, vision, tempo control, leadership, the ability to play in multiple positions, and style to his game.

good try though.

Eyjb7vN.gif

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Beckham was a great dribbler
R&B 2018

Wow bro you totally caught me there.... that's totally what I fuckin said....pwnd :cry:

I normally don't get involved in forum squabbles but the very fact that there are those that consider DAVID BECKHAM to be proficient at CLOSE CONTROL and DRIBBLING beyond ridiculous. Freekicks? Fine. Vision? Fine. Dribbling? What madness? Close Control?? :fp:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Clearly you guys didn't follow him when he was young or throughout his career and only remember him by when he played for us. Yall sound like idiots.

By the time he was at Real he was a practically a god of a player, with close control technique rivaling that of Pirlo with plenty moments of dribbling brilliance.

David%20Beckham

the golden one

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Clearly you guys didn't follow him when he was young or throughout his career and only remember him by when he played for us. Yall sound like idiots.

By the time he was at Real he was a practically a god of a player, with close control technique rivaling that of Pirlo with plenty moments of dribbling brilliance.

David%20Beckham

the golden one

giphy.gif

Dude what?? I've watched his entire career. He's NEVER had these attributes. Or maybe your comment was just sarcasm.

Last edited:

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ok so that was very shocking news this morning - I take it there will be a halt on transfer activity until the trial?

Lack of Europa League in the grand scheme of things isn't a big deal (inter this year focused on Serie A and made CL)

Transfer ban is a huge deal and will hurt us in the long run. If there are no transfers coming in then there will be none going out either. I guess seeing a return of Bertalocci, Bacca and Niang could prove good for depth if nothing else......Cant believe I said that but it's the best of shit situation.

Fine of 20 million is the best option out of all this.

All in all - something is clearly wrong with this Chinese takeover however I agree with Fassone and his statement of paying the price for previous management in 2014-2017.

Hopefully this trial in June falls in our favour and we leave unscathed - im afraid our reputation may be damaged even more now after Uefa released that information.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Waiting for news to come out that this whole Li deal was a money laundering scheme by Berlu. I'm 50/50 right now that it's the truth

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
It’s obvious, Messi.

But what he’s done to maxi is hard to swallow. Teams are like families, especially in Latin America.

John Terry’s behavior only gets acceptance in certain countries :lol:

If that person is indeed messi then big respect to him. I starting to like messi personality by omitting icardi from world cup squad. That scumbag deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.