French Ligue 1 Thread

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Alex SUCKS!

I love Carlo, but c'mon, what a douche he is for not letting Capitão play.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
ZLATAAAAAAAN :star:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
watched the whole second half. Seriously, if PSG consider himself a powerhouse in Europe, they really need T.Silva ASAP back. I did not watched the first half; however, from what it looks Palermo really robbed PSG from the sale for Pastore. What is Pastore doing as CF? Menez looked terrible T.Motta was lost for most of the second half while Verrati only bright spot for them though he can be out muscled really easily like in the game that he play against England. Sahko? :fp:
Ibra his usual self; however, he looks really out of place because he cannot yell referees or teamates like he used to do in Italy. Plus defenders in France are really fast but kind of brainless.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
at least they got their first win, finally :fp:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
You're a money whoring 4th CB.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
psg-toulouse 1-0 by pastore ! First psg goal this season from a player other than ibra. Good for the team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Man that Verrati kid is so good.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Ibra is putting on more heart than he used to on Milan.

i think ibra is been very blase there.. is very easy for him to play there.. dont need to much effort.

ancelotti playing verrati as pirlo in the golden era for milan.. the kid make an assistence(ala pirlo) to pastore that makes me wonder if carletto will actually do a good work with psg, since that he dropped the 4-3-3.

carletto's diamond goes..

verrati(regista dm)
motta(bull).....matuidi(bull)
pastore(trequartista)​

allegri's diamond goes..

de jong(bull)
montolive(reg?).....nocerino(regista??bull??)
boateng(3th striker)​

our players doesnt suit in a diamond midfield. emanuelson is playing with his head down.. theres smt really wrong on this squad.. i think the problem starts with allegri and his formations.

im just showing that we can't play with a diamong on the midfield without proper players.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i think ibra is been very blase there.. is very easy for him to play there.. dont need to much effort.

ancelotti playing verrati as pirlo in the golden era for milan.. the kid make an assistence(ala pirlo) to pastore that makes me wonder if carletto will actually do a good work with psg, since that he dropped the 4-3-3.

verrati(regista dm)
pastore(trequartista)​

allegri's diamond goes..

de jong(bull)
boateng(3th striker)​

our players doesnt suit in a diamond midfield. emanuelson is playing with his head down.. theres smt really wrong on this squad.. i think the problem starts with allegri and his formations.

im just showing that we can play with a diamong on the midfield without proper players.

:thumbsup: I agree

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
papin says psg can go unbeaten in ligue 1 this season!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Verratti - Zlatan telepathy :star: very nice goal!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
zlataan 2 goals, he has to like score minimum one goal in every match!. :star:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zlatan >>>> ligue 1

he shouldn't be allowed to play there it's unfair

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

verrati(regista dm)
pastore(trequartista)​

allegri's diamond goes..

de jong(bull)
boateng(3th striker)​

im just showing that we can play with a diamong on the midfield without proper players

:star::thumbsup:

edit: I said in the summer we should defo get this verrati kid.. specially considering our fixation with the diamond..

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
:star::thumbsup:

edit: I said in the summer we should defo get this verrati kid.. specially considering our fixation with the diamond..

agree.

but allegri would never put a guy like verrati, pirlo, diego, cossu or oscar to play as DM regista.

verrati would be on the bench with us.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
agree.

but allegri would never put a guy like verrati, pirlo, diego, cossu or oscar to play as DM regista.

100% agree, and that is the reason why i dont buy this defence of allegri that oh what is he supposed to do make nocerino/ prince play like pirlo.. well here's the thing he had PIRLO and he didnt want him.. he wants runners.. this is the shit you get with mindless runners.

leopard190

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabregas, Yaya, TS33, Abidal, MVB, Abbiati
Very nice project out there in Paris. They have an excellent spine consisting of Silva, Verratti, and Ibra, one standout on each level. Plus plenty of options in defense and attack but maybe a little thin in mid. Pastore, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi fighting two spots on either side of Ibra in 4-3-3 is crazy depth.

All we had to do give Ibra & TS a proper mid close to their level and we would have been in business :fp:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
100% agree, and that is the reason why i dont buy this defence of allegri that oh what is he supposed to do make nocerino/ prince play like pirlo.. well here's the thing he had PIRLO and he didnt want him.. he wants runners.. this is the shit you get with mindless runners.

i think allegri heard us. :lol:

no diamond, no boateng.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Very nice project out there in Paris. They have an excellent spine consisting of Silva, Verratti, and Ibra, one standout on each level. Plus plenty of options in defense and attack but maybe a little thin in mid. Pastore, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi fighting two spots on either side of Ibra in 4-3-3 is crazy depth.

All we had to do give Ibra & TS a proper mid close to their level and we would have been in business :fp:

Midfield isnt that thin. Matuidi is a solid midfielder and Thiago Motta... well, he hasnt played well this season. Maybe you're right. Anyway they have the money to improve if neccesary!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

SUCH A MYTH.

ffs, pirlo started every game before he got hurt. Seedorf was DROPPED by nov/dec period, when allegri made the tough decision of picking one because he knew defensively we couldn't support both.

when pirlo got hurt, seedorf hit top form.

pirlo came back when seedorf's form was top and team was in battle. You don't make a change there.

Meanwhile, Pirlo was asking for an extension and management would only give 1 year ones to 30+. He got pissed cause he was 31 and nesta/seedorf were 3+ years older. He didn't think it was fair. So he left. Management didn't have faith in pirlo at 32 to stay fit. It's debateable if it was the right or wrong move by milan. what's NOT debateable is galliani fuck'd up by not replacing pirlo. But even that's not galliani's fault. We were pursuing hamsik and technical type mids.... and then the fgine came and he had no money.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
agree.

dunno. He used pirlo at dm a lot. Wanted to move him to side. He played well there, then got hurt. Bad luck... cause if pirlo didn't get hurt, he'd probably have taken seedorf's role as "LCM" in scudetto year.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Galliani offered a 2 years contract for Pirlo. Juve offered 3.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ galliani offered a 1 year contract, just like the other 30+ players.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
PSG vs. Rennes

ibt38lGCJZbCbT.gif