Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
well he is insignificant so lets forget about it , why am i such a prick :fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
sushan! Yes of course. :head:

Where is that fucker anyway? Don't see him around.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Why can't I get my dick hard after a fifth of whiskey and a naked girl begging me to fuck ??

snort some (negative negates itself) or poke your dick with a fork or rub some indian/mexican food :o no no american pie wont work

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:lol::lol::lol:

--
One thing I've been very curious about, how do indians handle alcohol? Serious question (yes weight bla blal blal matters but fuck that). How it goes, that is, if you drink at all??

Indians in Trinidad are some of the most impressive alcoholics you'd ever see. There's something here called Puncheon Rum 75% alc (150 proof). In the rural areas there are ppl that drink this by the bottle :eek: straight :eek:

But I guess it isn't everybody. I once got my indian dad drunk off some Ruby Tuesday cocktails :lol::lol: He had to pull over on the highway and throw up. I can out drink him any day :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Indians in Trinidad are some of the most impressive alcoholics you'd ever see. There's something here called Puncheon Rum 75% alc (150 proof). In the rural areas there are ppl that drink this by the bottle :eek: straight :eek:

But I guess it isn't everybody. I once got my indian dad drunk off some Ruby Tuesday cocktails :lol::lol: He had to pull over on the highway and throw up. I can out drink him any day
:o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
But I guess it isn't everybody. I once got my indian dad drunk off some Ruby Tuesday cocktails :lol::lol: He had to pull over on the highway and throw up. I can out drink him any day :o

When i was 19, i got drunk after half a bottle of miller.
I'm not much better since.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
^Yeah.. so you shouldnt be surprised. Alcohol handling has nothing to do with one's ethnicity. Some handle it, some don't.

here in EU, the indian i get along with, mostly pubjabis and some maharathis
the punjabis really like duvel, whiskey and a few heavy beers
the maharathis are like posers who are always saying that everybody should eat healthy, no drinking, no smoking, they truely make me look like a punk

of course they're not all the same, just the ones i know

:thumbsup:

:lol:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

:thumbsup: my brother likes to drink a lot (it sounds worse than is lol), and will chill when the job is done over there, I'll interrogate him when he gets back :devil2:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ikita is another indian from Trini that can't drink :fp:

In other news this is how all the other indians in Trinidad do it (muslims included) :o

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
snort some (negative negates itself) or poke your dick with a fork or rub some indian/mexican food :o no no american pie wont work

Mexican food don't work either, it will just give you molten bell end.

Also, no chick wants to suck your meat with chili beans all over it.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ikita is another indian from Trini that can't drink :fp:

In other news this is how all the other indians in Trinidad do it (muslims included) :o

oh shit i remember this song!!!

:thumbsup::star::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
loool pretty solid video :thumbsup: now that I', tipsy, I remember some specificy shit from Inter forum (yes, I do frequent there to keep update on my brethren :devil:) - they have a section from Gazetta Sport with players rating. Apparently, and I', nppt sire., but apparently it's a pretty prestigous newspaper...a lot of italians read it and so their ratings would be prety objective..

Anyone got access to the italian market and might set-up like our brethren? I'm not sure if it would serve purpose but since we're giving top3 all the time we might as well compare to the biggest newpaper.s just saying.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Only thing I know about Trinidad is that they really dig zouk and soca music.

Machel Montano and shit.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only thing I know about Trinidad is that they really dig zouk and soca music.

Machel Montano and shit.

Zouk isn't really popular here. We listen to Trini, American, Jamaican and Bollywood music mainly. It's Carnival time again actually.... Thought I was going to have to take care of a young family so I didn't get a costume :fp:

Wow you guys in Amsterdam know Machel? :eek: :thumbsup: :proud:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Zouk isn't really popular here. We listen to Trini, American, Jamaican and Bollywood music mainly. It's Carnival time again actually.... Thought I was going to have to take care of a young family so I didn't get a costume :fp:

Wow you guys in Amsterdam know Machel? :eek: :thumbsup: :proud:

Nah most people don"t tbh.
My uncle is married with a Trini tho and my older brother has been there twice, so I know a little bit :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBqhiGD8yn0

Somehow it seems Ravi B's A Drinkah has some similarity with the song above. How music knows no barrier.
Sounds like Ravi ripped it off this guy :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me though....Indian Trini's are addicted to Bollywood .... There are lots of Indian movies at regular theatres and there are also cinemas that show only Indian movies
:lol: Drinka :lol:

share :o
http://youtu.be/wLXYstGUHVQ
In Trinidad "nanny" is either short for "punanny (vagina)" or the rural Indian ppl use it to mean "grandmother"
The song is a play on the word
"Go down by your nanny" can mean:
1 Visit your grandmother
2 "go down on you pussy"

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like Ravi ripped it off this guy :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me though....Indian Trini's are addicted to Bollywood .... There are lots of Indian movies at regular theatres and there are also cinemas that show only Indian movies

http://youtu.be/wLXYstGUHVQ
In Trinidad "nanny" is either short for "punanny (vagina)" or the rural Indian ppl use it to mean "grandmother"
The song is a play on the word
"Go down by your nanny" can mean:
1 Visit your grandmother
2 "go down on you pussy"

nanny is what i called my grandmother.....i speak indian with my parents, but thanks for explaining cause i would never compared it to punani

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah the remixes aren't that good

but there are some good upcoming artiests

one of the new discoveries that i made is Reggae Rajahs from Pune

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah the remixes aren't that good

but there are some good upcoming artiests

one of the new discoveries that i made is Reggae Rajahs from Pune

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
OMG what horrible shit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
couldn't stomach a full minute of it

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
nanny is what i called my grandmother.....i speak indian with my parents, but thanks for explaining cause i would never compared it to punani

:devilehh:

kyaa huaa tera vaddaa ~~~

Schedule