Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea a guy who hasnt been fit for while, has mental issues, a massive ego despite being a pretty mediocre player, has lost his physical attributes that he heavily relied on and does not offer any creativity is exactly the kind of player we need for our current team.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Yea a guy who hasnt been fit for while, has mental issues, a massive ego despite being a pretty mediocre player, has lost his physical attributes that he heavily relied on and does not offer any creativity is exactly the kind of player we need for our current team.

but he's free

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
too bad the original KPB thread got deleted..

am looking for the UN pics i made but cant find them anywhere

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

That's exactly the type of player we will try to buy these days... Completely unnecessary player and will take much needed PT away from some of our actually promising young players.. Basically if we sign him it will only further stunt our growth as a team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I would rather have Ibrahim Ba, at least that guy was cool.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Biggest problem with our squad is anxiety and fear? Boateng has never know what those are. We need him.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I don't know if you're trolling or serious

Do I want him at Milan
ideally? no!
in this team? yes!

I do like him, can't say the same for most players in our team
since we're not making any improvements, I'll take him in the team

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
ye lets sign him

lets repeat that cycle of garbage like we usually do

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Go and celebrate Turkey qualifying for the Euros.

Boateng would bring a dimension we don't have. At the moment we have a bunch of flimsy players avoiding tackles and failing to drive through the pitch. If Boateng was going to do anything, it'd be attempting to do that.
no offense...you are the last person to justify his signing considering how big of a fanboy you are of his

signing him would be just repeating yet anlther mistake

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Really?

And those who hate him are unbiased observers?

Get over yourself.

If anything, my ability to say he does well and doesn't do well is far beyond the bias and blinkered view of others here, who think he did nothing well.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
these kinds of moves just make me wonder...bringing back KPB because he's having issues with his current team...bringing back balotelli after a difficult year at liverpool

what other teams make these kinds of decisions? and are successful?

but yet we have valuable players who want to stay at milan...SES, who has only ever wanted to play for milan...they get rid of him

ibrahimovic, who had publically acknowledged that he and his family did not want to move from milan...they get rid of him and t silva in a packaged deal :fp:

how does this management still exist?

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
We invite players back lol

How the mighty have fallen..

It's already embarrassing enough.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Really?

And those who hate him are unbiased observers?

Get over yourself.

If anything, my ability to say he does well and doesn't do well is far beyond the bias and blinkered view of others here, who think he did nothing well.

Did I say those guys are unbiased?

If anything, you are worse. Give me one instance when you have not defended the dude?

I mean, you are lobbying for his return based on meaningless friendlies. Choosing to completely ignore how trash he has been over the last few years and how suspect his fitness is.

Have you forgotten how injury prone he was the last time he played with us? How shit he was towards the end? Or have you forgotten our record with bringing washed up old players back or our difficulties in disposing of them later (when they predictably dont work out)

So ye, a bit rich asking others to be objective when you yourself are clearly not.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Did I say those guys are unbiased?

If anything, you are worse. Give me one instance when you have not defended the dude?

I mean, you are lobbying for his return based on meaningless friendlies. Choosing to completely ignore how trash he has been over the last few years and how suspect his fitness is.

Have you forgotten how injury prone he was the last time he played with us? How shit he was towards the end? Or have you forgotten our record with bringing washed up old players back or our difficulties in disposing of them later (when they predictably dont work out)

So ye, a bit rich asking others to be objective when you yourself are clearly not.

No.

If he had a bad game or bad season, I admitted it. I always say he wasn't very good in his third season here.

No. I thought he did well against Monza, but I'm mainly lobbying for his return based on that he did well here the first time, he loves the environment and I feel he could return to form and that I feel he brings a dynamism nobody else does.

He was injury prone but let's not act like he was Wilshere. He was very poor in the first half of the 3rd season. He improved when the team did and had a decent 2nd half of the season.

I agree with that point, however, I think this could be different. We had no issues getting rid of him for the first time and I feel he could do well here.

I feel me saying he was "very good, good and then bad to decent" is far more 'objective' than someone saying he was "decent, to bad to awful".

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't we signed already another player who is gritty like Boa?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't care how good he was.

We are "trying" to start a new project, no more rejects like him hoping to find their form at Milan. Yes he could do well here but he does not fit our project, we do not need stop gap solutions like Boateng. Boateng is not some kind of superstar that could lift the team and the morale on his own like Ibra and at best he will be decisive in a couple of games and be frustrating in rest of the games.

At this point, I'd rather us have a REAL year 0 with mediocre results but at least a squad that gels together instead of assembling garbage hoping for 7th places instead of 10th.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Don't care how good he was.

We are "trying" to start a new project, no more rejects like him hoping to find their form at Milan. Yes he could do well here but he does not fit our project, we do not need stop gap solutions like Boateng. Boateng is not some kind of superstar that could lift the team and the morale on his own like Ibra and at best he will be decisive in a couple of games and be frustrating in rest of the games.

At this point, I'd rather us have a REAL year 0 with mediocre results but at least a squad that gels together instead of assembling garbage hoping for 7th places instead of 10th.

actually at this point a stop gap is exactly wat we need to close out the season.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
actually at this point a stop gap is exactly wat we need to close out the season.

What for exactly? Season is over for us. No CL next season unless a miracle happens.
And KPB sure as hell isn't that miracle.

If we don't finish as top 3, it means dick where we actually finish.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why? We are not winning the scudetto and Boateng coming or not isn't going to decide whether we make CL.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
6ed9836779b927645b722f7bf6bf9f3e-54097-2949380efa673bd8c4523694a3f5f4dd.jpeg
22540543cc4ad510deff66ea7feddb1a-51989-46d0d2d6a80d48706aa3d793de24ca67.jpeg
small_151027-103711_to271015spo_1040-300x225.jpg

boateng-9429058548.jpg

move thread, thanks!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how loud you scream, man. You're still not a Milan fan.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
move thread, thanks!

Agree, but David & co need to do a little bit of work. First of all we need to keep this section only for: AC Milan History, Legends, Icons.

Second have a Former Players players section, that needs to have a sub section called : Trash.

Third, and this is the most important part: move this thread there.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Hopefully he proves the haters wrong as he has done in the past too..

Schedule