Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
anigif_enhanced-buzz-32321-1362379279-6.gif

:lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
happy but not quite satisfied with the Titanic music edits. sth is missing in all of them ... whole goal? needs a remix for the crescendos?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
also gifs on the goalkeeper, Udinese #4 and the squat™, ples

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I just love how unfazed he is.. absolute coolness and strong nerves.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will remember that one, capitano gave us a win on my bday :D grazie

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
A striker's finish!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Will remember that one, capitano gave us a win on my bday :D grazie

hehe, mine too :beer: ... no better way to celebrate bday than with a last minute Milan win :

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I really don't see the point of stirring shit after a great moment

but oh well, rnb gonna rnb.

grazie fabio

but most importantly, grazie capitano :heart: :love:

you made the pot of shit to begin with. dont act like a stretched pussy when someone rubs your nose in it now.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
My stream died

I doubted... shut the laptop and walked away dejected

Never again my captain!!!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I just love him way too much ❤️❤️

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
So mods can edit Posts when they get called Out dir dumb Posts? Weak Mentality Here.

Cheers ikita for quoting the truth.

Forza Capitano <3

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So mods can edit Posts when they get called Out dir dumb Posts? Weak Mentality Here.

Cheers ikita for quoting the truth.

Forza Capitano <3

it's no secret regarding how I felt about romangoli, unless a poster signed up in the past 6 months.

so no, you were just being a petty shit stirrer during a happy moment, and tbh I'm not surprised at all judging by your personality in the forum, you start shit with a lot of posters.

you think I give a fuck? you do realize I could have easily deleted every post I made regarding it if I did? I just didn't want arguments starting over stone age shit.

in fact, I've been criticizing him for the his poor defensive form in the past 3 months, you can find them in the past few pages if you'd like.

my love for romangoli was for his crucial goals, not his defensive efforts.

anyways, continue being petty when the forum is united and happy.

Last edited:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Do you think he will grow his hair again? It’s been a while since we last saw classic long-haired Italian players of quality. Maybe the fashion has changed since the 2000s.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
it's no secret regarding how I felt about romangoli, unless a poster signed up in the past 6 months.

so no, you were just being a petty shit stirrer during a happy moment, and tbh I'm not surprised at all judging by your personality in the forum, you start shit with a lot of posters.

you think I give a fuck? you do realize I could have easily deleted every post I made regarding it if I did? I just didn't want arguments starting over stone age shit.

in fact, I've been criticizing him for the his poor defensive form in the past 3 months, you can find them in the past few pages if you'd like.

my love for romangoli was for his crucial goals, not his defensive efforts.

anyways, continue being petty when the forum is united and happy.

oh my god you are so full of shit it's hilarious:lol::lol::lol: Triggered you this badly oh boy.

calling me a petty shit stirrer when the man trolls the shit out of a forum. LMAO. i call you out and you can't take the criticism. then abuse mod powers to edit my post because you don't a-a-a-apreciate it, fact that you even did it proves my point even more too. Sure thing pal, we know you don't care :)

Would'nt be suprised if you find out a reason to ban me here since you don't like what I am saying.

:proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
oh my god you are so full of shit it's hilarious:lol::lol::lol: Triggered you this badly oh boy.

calling me a petty shit stirrer when the man trolls the shit out of a forum. LMAO. i call you out and you can't take the criticism. then abuse mod powers to edit my post because you don't a-a-a-apreciate it, fact that you even did it proves my point even more too. Sure thing pal, we know you don't care :)

Would'nt be suprised if you find out a reason to ban me here since you don't like what I am saying.

:proud:

Stop being a dick to sage. Now

Schedule