The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
director and not as a manager?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yesterday, reports in Italian media emerged supporting current coach Stefano Pioli, who allegedly has a host of current players backing him to stay on beyond the current campaign.

they can feck off with him.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan are reportedly planning a summer swoop for Bayern Munich midfielder Mickael Cuisance

Nvm

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Gazzetta linking us to Mario Gotze and Mickael Cuisance today.

Gotze would've been a good signing 5 years ago.

I don't know much about Cuisance, considering he's a bench player. However, looking at his profile he's still a big talent and that's the type of cheap upside signings we should be looking at.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nobody else concerned about leaving Paolo off the Milan XI?
Subtle hint of his departure?

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its like seeing Maradonna...and you think "wow I'll never see this kind of stuff again" then comes Ronaldo and you're like "Fuck me this is a once in a life time generation kind of shit" and then there comes along Ronaldinho, then Messi and CR7 come and set new records :proud:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
After witnessing multiple people die of covid related complications and the fact that my hospital is transferring patients from icu to er so they can die and have more beds available..I'mma go with definitely dangerous.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
After witnessing multiple people die of covid related complications and the fact that my hospital is transferring patients from icu to er so they can die and have more beds available..I'mma go with definitely dangerous.

Huge admiration and gratitude for what you do. Be safe.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Thanks. As much as I don't want to go to work, I have a duty to. Been doing 60+ hours a week
How are you on protective gear?

Keep on fighting bro. The entire forum is proud of what you do.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
:angel:
Thanks. As much as I don't want to go to work, I have a duty to. Been doing 60+ hours a week
:angel:

Be safe and take the little time you have for yourself to re-energize if that is even possible.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I dunno bro....between you a guy who actually works in the medical field and Alec and his impressive insight ( :proud: )....it's hard to know who to believe :o

In other news...your situation sounds barely manageable...I hope our joking around has at least given you something to smile about :)

Stay strong. Stay safe bro.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
How are you on protective gear?

Keep on fighting bro. The entire forum is proud of what you do.

What do you mean? We wear throwaway gowns gloves and face shields. N95 is worn throughout the day and exposed at the end of the shift. If patient has no symptoms gloves and normal surgical mask is worn

If you meant what's my opinion on them. It's hard to know how effective anything other than the n95 mask is. The problem with masks in general is the constant needing of adjustment causes you to touch your face. Well if covids on your hands congrats you just gave yourself it.

Washing hands with soap and water for 30 seconds and self isolation is the best thing anyone can do.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What do you mean? We wear throwaway gowns gloves and face shields. N95 is worn throughout the day and exposed at the end of the shift. If patient has no symptoms gloves and normal surgical mask is worn

If you meant what's my opinion on them. It's hard to know how effective anything other than the n95 mask is. The problem with masks in general is the constant needing of adjustment causes you to touch your face. Well if covids on your hands congrats you just gave yourself it.

Washing hands with soap and water for 30 seconds and self isolation is the best thing anyone can do.
I wanted both answers without knowing it.

Please send some updates from the front line. My fiancee is a nurse in the ER and they now have to treat all elderly with gloves and surgical masks regardless of symptoms. In the caste-making department 7 out of 30 is not in quarantine.

How are your rules for quarantine? Exposure to a known victim without mask/symptoms gets you sent home for how long?

Don't wear yourself out completely bro. It's better to keep yourself fed, slept and hydrated in the best way possivle. That will make you able to fight longer :)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This might be a bit from left field...but do you know of any reusable N95 masks?

I was also wondering what are your thoughts on soaking surgical masks in vinegar and re-using when they've dried (oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)

I saw one online that looked legit but the BBC said that they aren't reputable.
Anyone else is free to chip in their opinion.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised we haven't found more things to fight about.

...and moving Hakan those 10 yards has made a rather marked improvement in his production and usefulness for the team.

Do you guys think Suso will eventually come back?

How big of a failure was Kalinic?

Bonucci?

I'm trying to start a fight.

You had me at Hakan.... you had me at Hakan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)

I normally would've, but I don't feel like now.

Stay safe bro, with or without vinegar.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I definitely think you should soak your mask in vinegar and then report back to us.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I definitely think you should soak your mask in vinegar and then report back to us.
I know leaf. He's had them soaking over night already.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I saw couple of videos what's going on right now in Italy hospitals and my heart was melted. If you also see what's happening at hospitals in 2nd world & 3rd world countries... man, you will be crying. Healthcare workers are mentally and physically exhausted. Most of them haven't met their family for weeks, and currently they're are running out of protective gear.

So, I just wanted to give a big shout out to the people who are fighting for all of us on the front lines in the medical profession, like our brother Tantalis, for their hard work to help the infected ppl, for their effort to make sure we stay healthy enough to keep doing what we're doing. Thank you.

Now to everyone else #stayhome. Stay safe everyone.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I wanted both answers without knowing it.

Please send some updates from the front line. My fiancee is a nurse in the ER and they now have to treat all elderly with gloves and surgical masks regardless of symptoms. In the caste-making department 7 out of 30 is not in quarantine.

How are your rules for quarantine? Exposure to a known victim without mask/symptoms gets you sent home for how long?

Don't wear yourself out completely bro. It's better to keep yourself fed, slept and hydrated in the best way possivle. That will make you able to fight longer :)

Best of luck to her. If we are exposed without ppe or show any symptoms it's minimum 2 weeks self quarantine at home. There's a form to fill out daily which includes taking your temp twice and sending it to the higher ups in the hospital every 5 days. More days in isolation depends on how sick you are.

This might be a bit from left field...but do you know of any reusable N95 masks?

I was also wondering what are your thoughts on soaking surgical masks in vinegar and re-using when they've dried (oooh boy I'm going to get it for that one I can feel it lolz)

I saw one online that looked legit but the BBC said that they aren't reputable.
Anyone else is free to chip in their opinion.

I haven't heard that but I have hear putting it in the oven at 325F for 30 mins works...but I can already forsee people burning their houses down. "If 30 mins at 325 works then 10 mins at 900F should do it" type geniuses.

If there was a reliable way to reuse them I'm sure we'd be doing so. Until then they last 8 hours, and we wear ours up to 12 and beyond if jobs go late. So yeah.

I appreciate the kind words from y'all.

Last edited:

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Absolute top respect, Tantalis

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I saw couple of videos what's going on right now in Italy hospitals and my heart was melted. If you also see what's happening at hospitals in 2nd world & 3rd world countries... man, you will be crying. Healthcare workers are mentally and physically exhausted. Most of them haven't met their family for weeks, and currently they're are running out of protective gear.

So, I just wanted to give a big shout out to the people who are fighting for all of us on the front lines in the medical profession, like our brother Tantalis, for their hard work to help the infected ppl, for their effort to make sure we stay healthy enough to keep doing what we're doing. Thank you.

Now to everyone else #stayhome. Stay safe everyone.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Alec, what's your stance on fat shaming?

It depends on what you mean. If we're talking fat acceptace movement - completely ridiculous and harmful to people. If we're talking legitimately asking not to bully people, of course I'm on board with that.

But I think you'd need to be more specific on that so I can answer you better.

You know isolation is serious when you're wasting all of your energy fighting each other on the internet over Covid versus obesity.

Honestly, isolation is extremely frustrating. Maybe weird to some, but I really miss working at my job and workout out properly. This calisthenics bullshit just doesn't cut it when you're used to the real thing.

Nothing left to do other than play the guitar, watch netflix, play games. At least my company does an outreach programm for the elderly, so I can do something useful at least.

Mad respect for what you doing and putting your own health at risk. Still comfortable with my assessment - again, people choose to ignore much of my initial statement in favor of having a laugh. I'm not going to take that away from them.

Its like seeing Maradonna...and you think "wow I'll never see this kind of stuff again" then comes Ronaldo and you're like "Fuck me this is a once in a life time generation kind of shit" and then there comes along Ronaldinho, then Messi and CR7 come and set new records :proud:

Ah well, time will tell, but I'm not the kind of guy to say "told ya so", so don't worry about that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Respect, Tantalis, and may you stay safe while saving lives :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule