The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait, does people not know that the clubs really don't have a say in the matter regarding players going to the NT? The players barely have a say.

Players can decide not to go to national duties. The thing is that this would probably cause a serious problem between the player and the federation, but still nobody can make them go/play against their will. Also when there is an injury still bothering the player, he has the right to turn down the call-up.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#MakeMilanBrazilianAgain

Paqueta done deal

Now Leo needs to bring Pato back, and a few more of his brethren and we will be set.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
hypothetically speaking can we beat jube with our best team on paper. we missed biglia, muscacchio (he is better than zapata), Calabria (better than abate), bonaventura.

Hypothetically...if the ref was lets say german benatia would be red carded and chiellini-capitano would be a penalty.

Ladri scum of europe

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can't wait for this Paqueta guy to arrive. Gonna watch all his youtube's now, I'll come back with a report.

giphy.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
mrnews is working directly with paul singer at looking into the matter regarding the unjust treatment of milan players this past Sunday. There will be serious repercussions levied towards the FIGC and Juventus.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mrnews is working directly with paul singer at looking into the matter regarding the unjust treatment of milan players this past Sunday. There will be serious repercussions levied towards the FIGC and Juventus.
Praise the matrix!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I would also like to personally look into the matter of drucurl aka drupal aka baby caramel aka sweet anger.

Can someone directly quote what ti is he said to earn yet another long vacation?

thx

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
no surprise here :lol: many people already called the shit out of you being the local clown..

looks like ur as sensitive as the boy ur defending..

weak :( many people? like who, kojak probably :lol: your merda fan brothers. Go lick some skriniballs

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i have a strong affinity towards the 4231, and we have the players to pull it off, completely.... so why aren't we?

higuain/cutrone
jack/hakan - paqueta - suso/samu
kessie/biglia - baka/paredes
rr - romag - musacchio/caldara - conti
donald​

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i have a strong affinity towards the 4231, and we have the players to pull it off, completely.... so why aren't we?

higuain/cutrone
samu/hakan - paqueta - suso
donald​

baka and kessie were bad as DMs, not sure they can do the double pivot, in 4-4-2 its a bit different.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
baka and kessie were bad as DMs, not sure they can do the double pivot, in 4-4-2 its a bit different.

Why do you say that? I think their success in the 442 would show that they can play in a 4231 as well.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Why do you say that? I think their success in the 442 would show that they can play in a 4231 as well.

I havent seen them drop so deep in 4-4-2, Whenever Baka was in front of the defence in the past he had fuck ups, he's not rational with the ball, not always, doesnt play safe. Kessie's also not very reliable at the back and his b2b potential will also be a bit clipped.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

higuain/cutrone
jack/hakan - paqueta - suso/samu
donald​

4231 or 41212 is what makes my dick hard personally.

Can't play 41212 thought because Suso feels wasted away from the wing :(

4231 would be very nice and we might actually get some midfield control with it for once.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
4231 or 41212 is what makes my dick hard personally.

Can't play 41212 thought because Suso feels wasted away from the wing :(

4231 would be very nice and we might actually get some midfield control with it for once.

that Suso problem really limits us :( if only he could play anything other than RW..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It’s not a suso problem at all lmao

Just play 433 and buy Neymar for lw, paqueta as lcm

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It’s not a suso problem at all lmao

Just play 433 and buy Neymar for lw, paqueta as lcm

:eek:

but yeah, its not Suso's problem, its team problems or THE Suso problem, if Suso is so essential for us that we have to reject all non winger formations cause of him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that Suso problem really limits us :( if only he could play anything other than RW..

It's a bit limiting but hardly a big issue within context. Suso is only really good on the right wing but at least he's really good :lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking Suso is so good we have to accommodate him... Fucking hell!

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They could play 41212 or 4312 with Suso on right wing and no left winger. So upfront would a playmaker, striker and right winger. Team doesn't have to play a left winger just because they are playing a right winger.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
raiola keeps talking about how great his relationship with milan is and lemme tell you something it's not because he wants ibra to return because that makes raiola no money and all raiola cares about is money

so lemme just let you in on a little secret that this is the summer that lozano arrives to milan. it wouldve been this past summer, but not enough time and not enough raport w the walking gut

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2019 summer of burrito? I love it.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We can get Alexis Sanchez

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
raiola keeps talking about how great his relationship with milan is and lemme tell you something it's not because he wants ibra to return because that makes raiola no money and all raiola cares about is money

so lemme just let you in on a little secret that this is the summer that lozano arrives to milan. it wouldve been this past summer, but not enough time and not enough raport w the walking gut

If we got lozano, who you've been talking about since this summer :-)thumbsup:), you gotta make leaf and patosheva get your name tatted on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.