The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Report: Szoboszlai wants Milan

Dominik Szoboszlai seems set to leave RB Salzburg this summer and reportedly wants to follow Ralf Rangnick to Milan.

The Hungarian midfielder has been targeted by a host of clubs on the continent but has, according to Calciomercato.com, opted for a move to Italy.

Milan are especially interested in the 19-year-old, but Lazio have also been linked with the talent, who could move for €25m after the current campaign.

The outlet claims Szoboszlai would like to know his next destination before he goes on holiday this year, with the Austrian Bundesliga ending on July 5.

Milan, who essentially have the go ahead from the player himself, must now work on an agreement with Salzburg and the waiting game continues as Rangnick is still not officially a manager of Milan.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Confirmations come to our news about Milan's interest in the 23-year-old Espanyol playmaker, Marc Roca. As reported by the newspaper **********, the AC Milan club could bring the player home for about 20 million euros. For age and cost, therefore, the Spaniard certainly falls within the parameters of Gazidis.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Get your point but if anything that player would be Paqueta. Playing on that left as a narrow AM could be his position under Ragnick, as someone w that much talent, physicality & willingness to run could definitely work under that system

He has the tools to succeed in that. Then there?s Hakan - think both would be more viable options.

Only thing bothering me about paqueta is that he looks so freaking slow from time to time, even in serie a... it's almost like a snail in a slow-motion movie. He's not the typical modern type of football player

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Confirmations come to our news about Milan's interest in the 23-year-old Espanyol playmaker, Marc Roca. As reported by the newspaper **********, the AC Milan club could bring the player home for about 20 million euros. For age and cost, therefore, the Spaniard certainly falls within the parameters of Gazidis.

20M, which is around 1/5th of our spending budget, to a backup for no one else than theo... that raises some questions

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
20M, which is around 1/5th of our spending budget, to a backup for no one else than theo... that raises some questions

Why would Roca be a back-up and what does he have to do with Theo?

A green organization is about to start a petition against the demolishion of SS. Imagine this stops the process :fp:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

I read that Espanyol value him at 40m and that Arsenal are prepared to meet their price.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read that Espanyol value him at 40m and that Arsenal are prepared to meet their price.

He has a release clause in contract - 40 mil.

Espaniol heading towards relegation, so the price might be reduced.

It depends on competion. He has been linked with Bayern, RM, Arsenal for quite some time. If they are serious, they can pay 40 mil.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You probably mean Caio Roque. His price is not mentioned in the article.
20m mentioned for a diffrerent player - Marc Roca

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Football Italia via Calcio Mercato

Dominik Szoboszlai seems set to leave RB Salzburg this summer and reportedly wants to follow Ralf
Rangnick to Milan.

The Hungarian midfielder has been targeted by a host of clubs on the continent but has, according to Calciomercato.com, opted for a move to Italy.

Milan are especially interested in the 19-year-old, but Lazio have also been linked with the talent, who could move for €25m after the current campaign.

The outlet claims Szoboszlai would like to know his next destination before he goes on holiday this year, with the Austrian Bundesliga ending on July 5.

Milan, who essentially have the go ahead from the player himself, must now work on an agreement with Salzburg and the waiting game continues as Rangnick is still not officially a manager of Milan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That's bad, what if he gets even better (I think he will) and that 50M clause is available next year.

Please up that clause to 75M at least.

Am not worried about that. They have 6 months to renew his contract

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Only thing bothering me about paqueta is that he looks so freaking slow from time to time, even in serie a... it's almost like a snail in a slow-motion movie. He's not the typical modern type of football player

Hooray for the typical modern type of football player

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why not just sell Benacer and get Tonali?

Because it is a dumb idea. Selling Bennacer for 50 m and spending 50 m on Tonali gets us nowhere. Also you never know what will happen with Tonali, he may flop hard, while Bennacer already established himself at Milan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
what happens when you hire necro-logic scout :lol:

Screenshot-20200609-071308-Instagram.jpg

I don't get it. necro would be against all three and hype up some no-name Italian Sunday league footballer who's main job is rowing tourists about on a gondola :proud:

All three of those guys are incredible footballers who haven't found their feet at their teams yet and I'd drown in my own jizz if any of them came to Milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Tonali will be captaining Chievo in 6 years time, so who gives a f

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Why would we sell player who is actually better than Tonali? :o

It's classic syndrome "grass is greener on the other side".

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@LGWsport
#Milan will most likely move to #Arnault in a year, but at the moment there are no agreements reached. The negotiation is there, but before closing the deal, the Frenchman asked the #Elliott fund for guarantees. The most important points are the stadium and the budget.

TMW also had an article today as well....
https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...se-importante-per-il-futuro-rossonero-1392367

Please for the love of god let this be true. I really hope we are taken over by someone legit

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would you guys rather have jovic or depay for next season? Jovic has the advantage of health and experience with rebic. Depay has shown he could be a focal point of an attack.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I would probably prefer Jović because he's classic CF and we needs that type of striker. We already have Rebić and Leao as SS.

True, maybe even Depay can cover that position but I see him more as LW/SS than pure #9.

But Jović behaviour, meh... :head:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Jovic and Kalinic.

zlQRKF.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
google tells me Jovic will be jailed.
:monto:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-09-at-10-01-02-PM.png

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
After Lazio and Milan, now Napoli are in negotiations for RB Salzburg creative midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, claims Gianluca Di Marzio.

Inter are on track to secure Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali for €30m plus performance-related bonuses, Gianluca Di Marzio maintains a deal is close to completion between the two clubs.

Milan forward Samu Castillejo wrote on Instagram that he’d been ‘robbed with a gun pointed to my face’ today.

It's that time of year.

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30m for tonali... are you fucking kidding me lmao. We better have Roca lined up

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So are they going to announce times for the Coppa Italia games this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule