Coppa Italia Semi Finals: Juventus vs AC Milan 12/06/2020 20:30CET

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I don't really expect much, I think a 2-0 win would be ok I guess.

Would be happier with a 3-0 but ill take 2

that attack, and defense, I can only imagine how much they have improved in the past months. Going to be crazy to watch lol

first game back is a semi against Juve, perfect.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Not expecting quality football from any side. Zero ideas how it will end

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Pioli: 'Milan & Juve on equal footing'

Stefano Pioli believes Milan and Juventus go into tomorrow's Coppa Italia semi-final on equal footing and is only thinking about giving my best right now.

Milan held Juve to a 1-1 draw in the first leg of their semi-final before the coronavirus lockdown, although the Bianconeri have an away goal to their credit.

Playing again is the most important thing and we have to do it safely, Pioli said at a press conference.

Here at Milan, we've always been careful. We?ve taken the necessary precautions. We've always supported the restart: having no fans is hugely damaging, but it's the lesser of the two evils. This is the only way.

I wilfully pulled myself away from football, leaving everyone to their own devices for two weeks.

After that, I rekindled everyone?s motivations and objectives, keeping in touch with the staff and players.

This is all new for everyone: we'll be playing in high temperatures so we'll have to be careful, taking care of every nook and cranny, especially recovery and nutrition, to limit the risks involved.

After not playing for so long, conditions and even pecking orders change. The calendar's tight and we?ll be playing every three days, but everyone will be needed.

The lads are working well, even if no-one's at 100 percent. Lucas [Biglia] is one of those who look the best.

The former Inter boss was then asked about his future, amidst speculation he will make way for RB Leipzig chief Ralf Rangnick.

In the past, I barely knew where my future lay with 14 games to go. I'm clear on my objective: to give my best and extract the most from this season.

It was needed. When we talk to each other, we tackle different issues. It's important, even with differences in opinion.

The objective is to get Milan back into Europe, through the league or cup. The cup comes first, so that's what we're focused on.

I always tell the players that the badge we have on our chests, not the names on our backs, is what matters the most.

Another who has been linked with a summer exit from San Siro is Ismael Bennacer after a breakthrough season in Rossonero.

He's shown great ability. He has quality but, given his age and position, he has room for improvement.

He's a generous lad and a hard worker. He?ll keep growing if he maintains this attitude.

Matches between the two clubs this season have been close contests, as the 54-year-old pointed out.

We've faced Juventus twice this season, it was difficult for them and for us on both occasions.

I must say that we left the field with some regrets. If we found the right thrust in the first two games, we absolutely have to find it now.

We both start on equal footing. We have the disadvantage of previous results but the quality to play our game.

Both as a player and as a coach, playing at a stadium that cheers against you has always given me motivation, but it helps the other team too.

We'll have to adapt immediately. We paid the price in the league at San Siro against Genoa, so we have to draw a lesson from that.

We're lucky enough to resume our season. We must do so with passion and enthusiasm so we can entertain our fans, who will support us from home at a delicate time in our lives.

Going through would give us all great satisfaction. We'll try, we have great desire.

Last edited:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
GOALKEEPERS
Begović, A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma.

DEFENDERS
Calabria, Conti, Gabbia, Kjaer, Laxalt, Romagnoli.

MIDFIELDERS
Bennacer, Biglia, Bonaventura, Brescianini, Calhanoğlu, Kessie, Krunić, Paqueta, Saelemaekers.

FORWARDS
Colombo, Leao, Maldini, Olzer, Rebić.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what reported by Sky Sport, the Rossoneri will line up with a 4-4-1-1, which in the offensive phase will change to 4-2-3-1. Donnarumma knows in goal , in front of him a line of defense with Conti, Kjaer (Musacchio, injured at the ankle, will not leave for Turin), Romagnoli and Calabria.

In midfield there is Paquet?, who has never started in the Italian Cup so far. The Brazilian will be deployed on the right, while Kessi?, Bennacer and Calhanoglu will take care of completing the department . Biglia, Krunic and Laxalt have had problems in the past few days and are not in good condition.

Forward total confidence in Rebic, driver in the last weeks of the pre-coronavirus. Leao will therefore be on the bench, ready to enter the race in progress. Behind the Croatian is Bonaventura, who will end the season with AC Milan after extending the expiring contract by a couple of months. Among the players called also the young Colombo, Brescianini and Olzer.

MILAN (4-4-1-1 ) Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Calabria; Paquet?, Kessi?, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Bonaventura; Rebic

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Calabria as LB is all you need to know about this match.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
It's not like we have much options

let's hope for the best

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Matchdaaaaaaay.
I think its a 50/50 considering both teams took a forced break

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
EaPZ5REWoAELsZr

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Let’s hope we play against an unfit team.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
The break makes this a complete toss up. Hoping we are hungrier than they are, and that they are more focused on the league.

Us getting the Europa slot would be huge.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hahah this match is today!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
EL or not I just want us to beat Ladri

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Don't expect much from either team but knowing our luck, refs have had months to practise which team to favour.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Also title says 20:30 CET, but it starts at 21:00 CET (9pm there) doesn't it?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah it is at 9pm Italy.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack starting over Leao...

Rangnick can't come fast enough

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
OMGGGG Milan is back :) Just happy to be able to watch :)))))

Lets go lads!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I cant fucking believe im about to watch our beautiful colors again in 30 minutes :love:

Anybody with a link?

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Come on boyz!!! no less than 200%

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Let's fuck up this team of trannies

Schedule