The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 17-10-2018, 14:14   #1641
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Yes, absolutely.

If you can afford it, go for the poltroncine rosse, more comfortable seats.
Thank you for your reply.

The heart says yes, but I don't think so. They're a pretty penny. Gotta be a bit more responsible, unfortunately. I was just curious to know if there was a catch, or if anyone could get those seats. I was at the San Siro 4 yrs ago, and I got pretty sweet seats then. Gonna try for the same area.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 24-10-2018, 22:11   #1642
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

Viagogo works by fleecing you. They charge extra, but it works.
For those of you interested, tickets are all sold out for Milan vs Juventus.

I gotta say, it was an ordeal getting the two tickets that I needed. The thing that made it harder was that I wanted two adjacent seats, and we were using two different CR cards. It took 4 hours for me. I kept at it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I had to get up 330 am local time, and I had to keep trying for 4 hours to finally get two adjacent seats.

I will be returning to the San Siro after 4 years to attend Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juventus. Pretty pumped.

Maybe the following will help you guys:

1) The CR card is your only hope for getting tickets to a game of this type. Well unless you're a season ticket holder, and there is viagogo, but you pay an arm and a leg. By the general sale everything is pretty much gone.

2) If a sale for a big game is about to start at, say, 10 am, you can get in "line" online about 10 mins earlier. This is your best shot to get the seats you want.

3) In my case, I had to order 2 CR cards--one for me and one for my wife. One is enough only if you want to buy one ticket or if you've validated the card in person (then you can buy a ticket for a third party...see my post a few pages earlier). We each had to do two separate transactions, but we found seats next to each other. 1st ring seats were pretty much all gone when I got in, so I had to settle for the rest.

4) Seat availability changes every millisecond. No joke. If you don't see a seat you like, refresh the page, re-enter your CR number, and try again. I did this about 50 times (probably more) to finally find the seats we could buy. The problem is when you select a seat, someone else may have too--so you can lock the other person out. Just keep trying until you can purchase a seat.

5) The option to choose is "Stampa a casa" (print at home). You can buy tickets on your CR card, but choose that option--unless, of course, your CR card is activated, in which case you can upload the ticket onto it, and it will open the turnstiles when you slide it through.

6) My CR card is good for a year only. I think they changed that recently (from 4 years).

7) In general, pick a seat at least 5 rows in--the reason for that is because there is a railing or a panel in the front rows, and they can hinder your view. Of course, the front rows (on all tiers) also have advantages like the fact that you can stand and look over the railings (at times), giving you a pretty good view, and the chance to get good pics.

8) This website is pretty good for visualizing how things look in certain sections: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en (click on the little white circles in the sections)

That's about it really. I know some of you have done this in the past, but for those who haven't I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience, and I will be glad to help.

Forza Milan!

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 14:29   #1643
Elie
Senior Team Member

Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milanís official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldnít care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however itís not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email thereís a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though itís not our names on the tickets?
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:53   #1644
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie View Post
Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milanís official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldnít care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however itís not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email thereís a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though itís not our names on the tickets?
The receipt confirms the change of ownership of the ticket..I donít know if they used the official channel to transfer it or they sent you just a similar proof of name change. At the first security check show them the receipt with your name on it + your ID, then at the turnstiles use the original ticket with the QR code.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote