Rossoneri keen on Nelson?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Benfica defender Nelson is the latest name to add to Milan’s ever-growing shopping list.

The 22-year-old has enjoyed a meteoric rise to prominence in Portugal over the last two years.

After an eye-catching season for Boavista, Benfica bought the full-back for just over £1m as a replacement for Luis Miguel, who left the Portuguese club for Valencia in the summer.

The step up in class has only served to bring the best out of the Cape Verde Islander, who has risen to the challenge of playing for a bigger club and also excelled in the Champions League.

Milan scouts watched the quicksilver wide man play against Estrela Amadora on 22 October, and again in their following League match, and are thought to be weighing up an offer.

The Rossoneri are on the look-out for players to inject new life into Milan’s ageing defence and, with Marcos Cafu in his last season at the San Siro, potential replacements for the former World Cup winner include Cicinho, Willy Sagnol and Antoine Reveillère.

It seems that £3.5m would prove too great an offer for the Eagles to resist for their latest star, who is contracted to the capital club until 2010.

..::Channel4.com::..

Anyone seen this bloke play or have any info on him or rate him

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gah! I got all excited there for a minute when I saw the name of this thread...thought you were talking about our own Nelson.

*slinks out in embarrassment* :o

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Nelson is good

Nelson is good yeah but i think we should also try and get brige from Chelsea :)

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
He sounds ok....i think he means what we think of this guy. This isn't a post for who you want at milan. I can think of about 50

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I've seen him play for Benfica............ or atleast I think I have, he wasn't really notable enough for me to remember. I think that says it all on how "great" this guy is :head:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lo Tsar said:
I've seen him play for Benfica............ or atleast I think I have, he wasn't really notable enough for me to remember. I think that says it all on how "great" this guy is :head:
Shouldnt judge him easily.
Also Milan seems will buy 24 defenders according 2 the media. :D
@ least this player is 22.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
BMWTaylor said:
Gah! I got all excited there for a minute when I saw the name of this thread...thought you were talking about our own Nelson.

*slinks out in embarrassment* :o
We can't buy him twice, can we? :D

On topic, I've never seen this guy play and I'm tired of rumours :sleep:

Last edited:

atza|milanist

AC Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini forever, PIRLO, Kaka, Shevchenko, Seedorf, Nesta
He is one good player and me must buy him in January or June. We must find a replacement for Stam,Cafu,Costacurta,and.....Maldini..sorry,but he will soon retire,37 years isn't little.. :rolleyes:

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
I wish they'd just narrow the list down a bit and buy two of them.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
I guess he could be a decent back-up :conf:

kaka'andsheva

Banned
Reaction score
nelson is good prospect

cafu is very old and he lost his speed.he is not good on tacking like 2 years ago.milan should have replaced cafu but we didnt.stam is good at defending but he cant attack.right wing back is very important for milans sytem.attacking from the right wing is very very important for us cuz we dont play with wingers like chealse and juve.
only reveillere can replace cafu.he can both attack and defend from the right wing.he is solid too.
milan have a man who control transfer network for milan in brazil he told galliani to sign cicinho but ancelotti didnt want cicinho because of his poor defensive skills.tasotti could teach cicinho how to defense.
he will be real madrid player.but ı think he will be flop in spain.he sucks in defense.who will teach him how to defense?is pavon? :)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Never heard about him, but if he is good, then sign him. I want Milan to sign a young defender, for example Chivu :)

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
atza|milanist said:
He is one good player and me must buy him in January or June. We must find a replacement for Stam,Cafu,Costacurta,and.....Maldini..sorry,but he will soon retire,37 years isn't little.. :rolleyes:
yes,but paolo is our best player now

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
never heard about him is he good ? :)

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
if hes 22 sign him i dont care if he cant kick a ball sign him he has to be OK at least

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
*forza kaka* said:
if hes 22 sign him i dont care if he cant kick a ball sign him he has to be OK at least

is better then kalaze i think :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

atza|milanist

AC Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini forever, PIRLO, Kaka, Shevchenko, Seedorf, Nesta
veljo said:
yes,but paolo is our best player now

It's true, Paolo is still the best player in our squad,but for one or two years? You never know,and because of that we must find a replacement for him,and for Stam,Cafu,Costacurta... maybe Marco Motta (born 1986,position defender, left and central) and Felipe (1984, also defender, left and central). Maybe Vincent Kompany from Belgium (Anderlecht)?He is still 19 and in belgium's national squad he is in first eleven! We must consider everything... :head: :head: :head:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
atza|milanist said:
Maybe Vincent Kompany from Belgium (Anderlecht)?He is still 19 and in belgium's national squad he is in first eleven! We must consider everything... :head: :head: :head:
Yeah, and what better way to get him out of the Champions League armpit that is Anderlecht than to bring him to Milan, one of the best clubs on God's green earth? He'd be welcomed with open arms and likely wouldn't collect cobwebs on the bench (Kalac). :)

kaka'andsheva

Banned
Reaction score
anyone can give me some information about nelson?

ı know he is 22 and plays as right wing back

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fine. A right wing back is exactly what we need.

Schedule