The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 22-09-2002, 17:14   #1
Jamie
National Team Player

OK guys I'm here to clean up the off topic!! Its had some not-so-good threads made by someone we ALL know OK so here goes....... Who dreams of Milan? And if you do tell us about your dreams!!

I have had about 5 Milan dreams. A couple playing for them, in the San Siro and stuff. Two better ones were: Rivaldo was playing for the team I play in and it was me and him up front. He was really good and I set him up for a goal!! The other is one i had 2 or 3 nights ago:

I was getting a trial for Milan and was sitting on the bench with some other hopefuls. We played against Juve in a 5-a-side indoor match and we beat them (ambro, seedorf etc were playing too)!!! I didnt score but after Ancelotti came over and asked us how we played out of 8 (he could speak English too) I was trying to speak to him in Italian even though he could speak english I said I played 7 out of 8 and some others said that. Then one guy said he played 10/10 and I was angry because the manager was impressed and he cheated since it was out of 8 After that we played a team called Celtic Zvongar or somehting and they were a team of girls. Anyway the manager played this really crap team against them exexpt for me and Maldini who were the only good ones. Anyway we were really thrashing them then I scored with a right foot volley (which is unusual since I'm let footed) and the bench went wild!!! even Ancelotti!

It ended with me going into my local supermarket and everyone knew me, they were all going "alright?" and I looked at my reflection and I was John Dahl Tomasson!! It was spooky!!

*deep breath*

so you guys got any dreams you would like to share?

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2002, 19:51   #2
efford
National Team Player

i only dream about girls... i guess im pretty normal

Signature
That's all folks...!
efford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2002, 15:57   #3
Klelia22
Senior Team Member

come on! do you seriously think this thread is better than the ones where you tell something about yourself???... I dont think those are that bad cause we can know each other better... about your dream well... I guess you are watching too much soccer lately hahahahahaha... Look, even If im a hardcore Maldini, AC Milan and Italy fan I have Never dreamed about them... I guess I prefer to watch the games alive and not in that kind of "virtual" way, hahahaha

Signature
Work like you needed the money; love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching you.

FORZA MILAN!
Klelia22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2002, 15:21   #4
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà

lol Jamie I really like this thread by the way

I also have these freaky dreams most of the time! But I don't remember them as well as you do! Most of the time I dream of Sheva you know
However, the only dream I remember very well is the one I had before our match against Perugia in season 98-99, when we won scudetto!!
That morning I dreamt that I was watching 90 minuto with my bro (Rossoneri ), I was waiting for the result and then they wrote
Milan-Perugia 2-0!!!
I was so happy in the dream, but when I woke up I felt very scared 'cause usually the opposite of the dream happens! I didn't tell anyone about my dream and kept quiet, but fortunately we won with the same result and it was very cool I was telling Rossoneri that the I dreamt of the same thing that morning
Oh, I just wish if it happens again En Sha Allah!!

FORZA MILAAAAN!!
Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2002, 15:43   #5
Jamie
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klelia22
come on! do you seriously think this thread is better than the ones where you tell something about yourself???... I dont think those are that bad cause we can know each other better... about your dream well... I guess you are watching too much soccer lately hahahahahaha... Look, even If im a hardcore Maldini, AC Milan and Italy fan I have Never dreamed about them... I guess I prefer to watch the games alive and not in that kind of "virtual" way, hahahaha
No I suppose not, I was kidding myself that this was better, Its been my lifes ambition to know your middle name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara
lol Jamie I really like this thread by the way
Thank you!!

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 16:17   #6
Alex
National Team Player

I only remember some dreams, the erotic ones.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 19:15   #7
efford
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
..hehehe

Signature
That's all folks...!
efford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 01:41   #8
shevagirl
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex

Wouldn't you like to share your dreams with us

About me....i don't know i haven't dreamed anything like this.....never.....as far as i know

Signature
My man

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
shevagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 22:13   #9
Shakira
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis
i only dream about girls... i guess im pretty normal
Well so it's pretty normal for me to dream about Nesta, Inzaghi, etc etc
lol

Signature

I am with you!!!!
*Member of the Pro Totti Alliance*
*Member of the Marco-to-Milan Alliance!!*
Shakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 22:20   #10
scharatz
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakira
Well so it's pretty normal for me to dream about Nesta, Inzaghi, etc etc
lol
well, it is normal for you. but what's worrying is that some other people do the same thing... like jamie, for example

i don't know why i'm picking at you the whole night i guess it's because spurs drew with chelsea and your fulham lost at home to assenal ( ) so i have to take my frustration on somebody kidding

Signature

scharatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 22:35   #11
shevagirl
National Team Player

Oh Scharatz you are bad bad boy!!

Btw When will you understand that Arsenal are best in England??

Signature
My man

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
shevagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 18:25   #12
mellanie
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sandro Nesta

Dreams?? I don't remember my dreams so often...
But among the fews, I can tell you I dremt Sandro Nesta only once.

Situation?
Sandro, Bobo Vieri and me at the supermarket; we walked together around the market and I ask them to go and get items I needed to buy.

Absurd?
No...
The really absurd this is that...
they did it!!!

Signature
Alessandro MAGNO Nesta IMPERATORE DI MILANO!!!

mellanie is offline   Reply With Quote