Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kanu was a top talent.

Every big team needs top regista. Im not sure I want Milan future to be built on Paredes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Different periods. Kanu was dog shit with inter.

Who wasnt? lol even Bergkamp managed to be shit in Inter. I mean EPL Kanu. Had spectacular moments and touch, Adebayor was more straightforward and limited player, i just checked he still plays in Turkey btw :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I want Milan's present to be built on Biglia and the future to be built on Tonali :heart:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Edgar Davids should have never left us.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
mrnews never once discussed iturbe

just an fyi

You have to separate MRnews from MR.

I said there are similarities on how hard mr is pushing for Paredes and Iturbo.

MRnews report exclusive news, not discuss targets.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I trust your judgement, please tell me you know what you are talking about (tonali)?

Its only my wish. I hope he becomes a star and plays for us, or plays for us and becomes a star, dont care. In the world of "complete midfielders" he's a breath of fresh air :proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kanu was class above Adebayor talent wise.

Diavoli, you have watched that Betis playmaker Celso?
Look what Napoli did with zielinski, allan, jorginho...all top mids now. There are great players in serie a but you need a good coach, sistem of work and time.
Thats why Id risk with Barrela.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Biglia season is almost over. He’ll be out for 4 months.

L'infortunio, subito da Lucas Biglia lo scorso mercoledì durante l'allenamento, ha comportato una lesione della giunzione miotendinea del gemello mediale del polpaccio destro che ha richiesto un intervento chirurgico. L'operazione, eseguita oggi in Finlandia dal Professor Sakari Orava alla presenza del responsabile sanitario del Club dott. Stefano Mazzoni, è perfettamente riuscita. La prognosi è di 4 mesi.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kanu was shit at merda but back then people in italy said R Carlos will never be a fullback coz he cant defend so.. We had Vieira and Davids, jube had Henry ��

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bring tonali, i'd gamble for that kid i have a bad feeling he will go somewhere else in italy and we will all being depressed about it

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kanu was class above Adebayor talent wise.

Diavoli, you have watched that Betis playmaker Celso?

Look what Napoli did with zielinski, allan, jorginho...all top mids now. There are great players in serie a but you need a good coach, sistem of work and time.

Thats why Id risk with Barrela.

They (Kanu & Adebayor) can’t be compared because they belong to different periods. Plus they totally are different in style. Adebayor is more of a box attacker where Kanu can occupy any position upfront and can play in the hole.

I watched few games for Le Celso including his away game against Real Madrid in champions league last year. It was obvious he played better than Verratti and the other midfielder.

We have yet to see how Gattuso develop a talent. If you want to compare barella and Le Celso then it’s fair to say that barella has a better engine everything else Le Celso is way better.

You can watch tonight’s game for better understanding of the player.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Everybody was shit at inter. Juve is interesting... wud be a nice list to see who fucked up over at Turin, Henry is 1.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
mrnews nailing Paredes before everyone will be a crowning moment

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
bring tonali, i'd gamble for that kid i have a bad feeling he will go somewhere else in italy and we will all being depressed about it

Chelsea want him too. Brescia has a 35 mil tag on him. I'd like him as well but haven't seen enough of him to warrant that price.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If Bigly is fucked then we are royally fucked... we dont have a replacement with equal or greater quality

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Everybody was shit at inter. Juve is interesting... wud be a nice list to see who fucked up over at Turin, Henry is 1.

Not many under moggi, recently they had more flops.

We had our fair share but no on beats inter. At least 15 top players left for not being able to fit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule