The wrestling thread...........brotha

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Roman Reigns is horrible, believe dat

Seth Rollins on the other hand :thumbsup: been booked really well & plays his role perfectly.

Brock's been great, love his kind of heel, not cowardly, still badass.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
rusev is the best booked guy in the promotion, hilarious how successful he's been. dude must be thanking god they haven't fucked him over like the rest.

I think he'll finally get pinned by cena (if he's not in the title picture) in WM though

Roman Reigns is horrible, believe dat

I don't think he's horrible, he's just given horrible material and they are trying to make him a smiling happy go luck baby face which is :fp:

just let him be himself and let him have his WM moment next year, he's not ready atm.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's the next John Cena. Superman

bores me to tears on the microphone, being pushed because of his looks tbh. But i do agree with you somewhat.

Nice to see some of the legends back on Raw, Shawn Maggles eyes look a little weird & Scott Hall looks so fragile. X-Pac surprisingly looks unchanged

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
has x-pac asshole completely healed

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He's the next John Cena. Superman

bores me to tears on the microphone, being pushed because of his looks tbh. But i do agree with you somewhat.

I would of thought it has more to do with his cousin, who you would think Reigns could get some promo tips from.
For me I can't get over that Roman is currently a 'B grade' Rhino. The only thing missing is Reigns doesn't "Gore, gore, gore!"

has x-pac asshole completely healed

No, you've not looked at that thing he calls a face?

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
TJ always comes across as a super cool and intelligent dude.

Intelligent people dont end up homeless :o
meltzer is such a dick when it comes to tna.

He gives his thoughts on TNA theyre just thoughts.What I will say and I don't think you can disagree , is with the talent theyve had and the 12.5 years theyve been around , the exposure ...they should be doing better than they are , they should be doing better than half full tiny arenas with no house shows and guys only working a few times a month.
I hope that the spike thing was a reality check and they start to be smarter and prosper.

if tna was such a career killer why did AJ styles go from tna to winning the IWGP title and earning big money as an independent wrestler.
Because he left TNA :o and because he's AJ he is a great wrestler.TNA dicked him about and it worked out better for he.

doc gallows went from tna to IWGP tag champ
Damn you're not stupid , you know he means in the US and with regards to having a WWE run to get some money or actually be a hit.Gallows is just great

wwe are wasting sting with the shitty him walking out and just standing there routine :fp:
get some imagination, 17 years ago wcw did a better job then this ffs. :head:o

No they are not.They are doing it fine.
You said it 19 yrs ago the Crow thing started , hes mid 50's cant go looks like shite and he cant talk too good neither WHAT he cant talk no good neither...Theyre using him fine less is more , especially with Sting.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Reigns has the look, is decent in the ring, but his mic skills are poor.
They shouldn't rush him just yet.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reigns is a poor worker. He has the look but that it. The crowd will turn on him very soon which is a good thing IMO. I think building him up as a heel is the way to go.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
1864%20-%20logo%20tna.png

friday%20review%20logo.jpg

tna-manik-sup.jpg

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Intelligent people dont end up homeless :o

I don't know about that....seems some very intelligent people ended up hopeless.

http://www.businessinsider.com/formerly-homeless-people-who-became-famous-2012-6?op=1&IR=T

I think the correct thing to say is intelligent people don't stay homeless :o

He gives his thoughts on TNA theyre just thoughts.What I will say and I don't think you can disagree , is with the talent theyve had and the 12.5 years theyve been around , the exposure ...they should be doing better than they are , they should be doing better than half full tiny arenas with no house shows and guys only working a few times a month.
I hope that the spike thing was a reality check and they start to be smarter and prosper.

but what has their business results got to do with liking them or being fair to them?

do you look at apples stock results to decide if you like the latest iphone?
do you look at a musicians album sales to decide if they have music you wanna listen to?

tna's business decisions should be irrelevant, just like the arena's they use or the amount of people that attend. what matters is the product and if it's any good.
if you believe meltzer tna has always had a shitty product, because he has spent the best part of 14 years telling everyone they suck.

just contrast tna coverage between meltzer and crew with other wrestling media like pwinsider and you the difference and the agenda.

Because he left TNA :o and because he's AJ he is a great wrestler.TNA dicked him about and it worked out better for he.

:lol:

you are proving my point :lol:
so clearly tna isn't a career killer and meltzer is wrong again :o

Damn you're not stupid , you know he means in the US and with regards to having a WWE run to get some money or actually be a hit.Gallows is just great

ok so now he means only in the us?
name me one non wwe wrestler in the US that makes more then a tna maineventer with only US bookings :o
srsly name one

how can tna be a career killer when their wrestlers earn more then 90% of wrestlers in america :o

if he said "tna will hurt your chances of wrestling in the wwe" I might agree, but that would be an example of wwe's crappy hiring practices more then anything else.

No they are not.They are doing it fine.
You said it 19 yrs ago the Crow thing started , hes mid 50's cant go looks like shite and he cant talk too good neither WHAT he cant talk no good neither...Theyre using him fine less is more , especially with Sting.

mic skills are irrelevant, he didn't even talk during the crow days :lol:
looks are irrelevant because his body is covered by a trench coat.
how he can go is also irrelevant because he doesn't have to wrestle.

have him in the rafters ffs not the locker room area or entrance way :lol::fp:
drop the lights and have better titantron vids. kinda like the wyatts.
have him in the rafters with a falcon/vulture like he has in wcw :proud:
do the decoy sting invasion angle with look-alike stings invading the ring through the crowd :proud:

if you are impressed with the way wwe then I really don't know what to say.
the greatest star to never wrestle for wwe and this is the way they introduce him on raw :fp:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

worst promo material I have ever heard, vince is killing this guy and he hasn't even started :lol::fp:

:lol::lol::lol:

this is beyond cena lame, it's like one of those fake lip sync vids :fp:

that wink killed me :lol::proud:

wwe is clearly going for that 7 year old demo :g:

----------------

how he steal believe that from teddy long? :lol:

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

this is beyond cena lame, it's like one of those fake lip sync vids :fp:

that wink killed me :lol::proud:

wwe is clearly going for that 7 year old demo :g:

----------------

how he steal believe that from teddy long? :lol:

Apparently Vince directs him with what to say. Seriously just give him his TM friendly Superman outfit .

Remember when Vince pulled that with Tony Atlas? :lol:

Anyway, anyone here at all see anyone other than Reigns winning the Rumble?

Anyone here at all see Brock retaining? I figure it will be fucking Cena or Rollins.

Rollins is fresh, but too much too soon for him I think.

I Would really like a Lesner vs Bryan WM but little to no chance there.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If it was me i'd have Lesnar win, rollins cashes in & still loses, enters the rumble & gets eliminated last

& moans for months after.

I wish they'd have a real unpredictable winner for once, it would do a lot of good for the rumble. Just be meh if either Reigns or Daniel Bryan wins. Yawn

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If it was me i'd have Lesnar win, rollins cashes in & still loses, enters the rumble & gets eliminated last

I wish they'd have a real unpredictable winner for once, it would do a lot of good for the rumble. Just be meh if either Reigns or Daniel Bryan wins. Yawn

The way I see it it's either Reigns, Bryan or Ziggler.

Yeah well Rollins is the only heel getting a push really. They're half hearted with Wyatt , Rusev and co.

I think Lesner wins and Rollins goes to cash in like you say, he loses because Orton comes in and screws Rollins.

So heading to WM31 you get :

Lesner (C ) Vs Reigns
Orton vs Rollins
HHH vs Sting

It leaves Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler and co unlcear a bit, but I would like a Ziggler heel turn to go against Cena.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Apparently Vince directs him with what to say. Seriously just give him his TM friendly Superman outfit .

Remember when Vince pulled that with Tony Atlas? :lol:

Anyway, anyone here at all see anyone other than Reigns winning the Rumble?

Anyone here at all see Brock retaining? I figure it will be fucking Cena or Rollins.

Rollins is fresh, but too much too soon for him I think.

I Would really like a Lesner vs Bryan WM but little to no chance there.

cm punk will win the rumble and anyone who disagrees has donkey dung for brains

I see cena taking the belt but rollins being there has to be for a reason.
no way wwe should allow brock to be champ going into wrestlemania if he is leaving.

cm punk :mad:
how many times does damn have to tell you DEV's :rolleyes:

is the rumble the last match or the title match?

The way I see it it's either Reigns, Bryan or Ziggler.

Yeah well Rollins is the only heel getting a push really. They're half hearted with Wyatt , Rusev and co.

I think Lesner wins and Rollins goes to cash in like you say, he loses because Orton comes in and screws Rollins.

So heading to WM31 you get :

Lesner (C ) Vs Reigns
Orton vs Rollins
HHH vs Sting

It leaves Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler and co unlcear a bit, but I would like a Ziggler heel turn to go against Cena.

listen up playa....... cena wins title match then cm punk wins rumble after being 30th entrant.

punk vs cena mainevent
reigns vs bork
rollins vs bryan
hhh vs sting

can't see cena being happy with a ziggler bout. that isnt mainevent worthy and would be considered a step back for cena.

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How Daniel Bryan can be a part of any main event is beyond me. He?s an average wrestler with no charisma, a silly gimmick and looks like a hobo.
Same as Cena but at least Cena is a bit more charismatic.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
How Daniel Bryan can be a part of any main event is beyond me. He?s an average wrestler with no charisma, a silly gimmick and looks like a hobo.
Same as Cena but at least Cena is a bit more charismatic.

vince is that you?

I'll be the first to admit that dan-yal bry-an is not in the same league as Brian Danielson but still easily above average :o

charisma, silly gimmick and hobo look part damn agrees with :lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Watched the 1990 Rumble match last night.
A lot of fun, apart from Hogan's obvious victory in the final 5 minutes.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Enjoyed the "guest" appearances in the Rumble.

Vince getting guys to double after into the Rumble after wrestling earlier on the card :fp:

Minor spoiler that I won't cover since I doubt anyone cares, but no NXT talent in the rumble!? :head:

Brock-Rollins-Cena was quite good.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vince never disappoints. I can't believe what I just watch. 2 years in a row the crowd shits on the rumble and the winner gets booed out the building.

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the fans dislike Reigns?
They used to love him.
Last year they really wanted him to win the rumble.
Nice to see a fresh match up for the title at Wrestlemania.
Although i still think Rollins might cash in, and go on to defend the title against Reigns.

Brock might then go on to face Sting, going by Heyman's comments to HHH and Stephanie.

Triple threat match was great.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not reigns fault. First, he isn't ready and second you don't shove him down the fans throat with ridiculous superhuman booking.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not reigns fault. First, he isn't ready and second you don't shove him down the fans throat with ridiculous superhuman booking.

Maybe. Hope they don't start to completely turn on him though, because unlike Cena , this guy is likeable

Watching Bryan's promo, he didn't come across as a main eventer whatsoever.

Dolph Ziggler's music fucking sucks!

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cena was actually likeable up to wrestlemania 21.

Smarks hated Reigns since day 1

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cena was actually likeable up to wrestlemania 21.

Smarks hated Reigns since day 1

Nope always hated Cena.
Way before it was popular to.
Hated all that Doctor of Thuganomics bullshit.
He was actually even more unlikeable back then.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lesnar was awesome :lol: Seth Rollins was great yet again, awesome match but sadly the Rumble ruined it.

Roman Reigns got booed to hell, crowd did not like that one bit. Far too obvious

Even more obvious with Big show/Kane left, that was so, so bad.

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope always hated Cena.
Way before it was popular to.
Hated all that Doctor of Thuganomics bullshit.
He was actually even more unlikeable back then.

Reigns is basically a bootleg Cena, less talent on mic, his moveset are even more limited than Cena. Only things he got going on are his looks and the rock's endorsement. Not sure how you could find him more likeable than Cena, maybe because he's still relatively new.

Even you can argue ethan carter is better than reigns in ring and on the mic, only thing he doesn't have are the wwe superstar looks.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
really enjoyed the title match, rumble was boring and predictable, they shat all over reigns even with the rock there :lol:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reigns winning has cause a bigger backlash than Batista winning last year. :lol::lol::lol: I love it. Fans threatening the cancel their WWE subscription. I think a TNA chant would of been appropriate last night.