Should Pirlo Leave?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10 years from now, do you think RnB posters will pity us or wish they had our problems?

Hey guys, if youre reading this...get screwed, it was a miserable time

They're going to look back and realize that we were a miserable bunch of people lol

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
They are similar in style but Xavi is simply better all round.
Strength , distribution , shooting , range , vision , accuracy , dribbling , defending , attacking , consistency , pace , titles ... you name it & Xavi is better.
Nothing to be ashamed about though since Xavi is among the best mids that ever payed the game.
Not that I needed some youtube vids but its not even close.
Just watch some highlights or games and show me where Xavi is easily disposed or falling like a little girl to know what am talking about.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
They are similar in style but Xavi is simply better all round.
Strength , distribution , shooting , range , vision , accuracy , dribbling , defending , attacking , consistency , pace , titles ... you name it & Xavi is better.
Nothing to be ashamed about though since Xavi is among the best mids that ever payed the game.
Not that I needed some youtube vids but its not even close.
Just watch some highlights or games and show me where Xavi is easily disposed or falling like a little girl to know what am talking about.
Range and vision (from deep) is definitely Pirlo's, no one else can touch him in that regard.

Shooting is a toss up between Pirlo who has the better shot (power, curve) but Xavi who has more consistency. If there is an important free kick to take or a long shot from distance, I'd give it to Pirlo.

Distribution is for me like an amalgamation of the other passing factors, so depends on how you rate the other factors. If you mean circulating possession, then of course that is Xavi's, that's his thing.

Pass accuracy is Xavi's because of his individual style and the play style of his teams, Pirlo is a much bigger risk taker.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
you guys ruined the beauty of this thread :fp:

10 years from now, do you think RnB posters will pity us or wish they had our problems?

Hey guys, if youre reading this...get screwed, it was a miserable time

Hopefully the first one, things have to go real badly if they wish they had our problems
no one is gonna wish for a Poli

They're going to look back and realize that we were a miserable bunch of people lol

true and it's all because of the person in your username

This thread is a testament to the forum being stupid until Congo joined.

pretty much :lol:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Range and vision (from deep) is definitely Pirlo's, no one else can touch him in that regard.

Shooting is a toss up between Pirlo who has the better shot (power, curve) but Xavi who has more consistency. If there is an important free kick to take or a long shot from distance, I'd give it to Pirlo.

Distribution is for me like an amalgamation of the other passing factors, so depends on how you rate the other factors. If you mean circulating possession, then of course that is Xavi's, that's his thing.

Pass accuracy is Xavi's because of his individual style and the play style of his teams, Pirlo is a much bigger risk taker.

jammin dropping the knowledge:star:

but this is pretty much the general opinion, I think.

besides this I would add that Pirlo was also most of the times pretty hard at getting dispossessed. He was clever at protecting the ball and drew a lot of fouls when needed.