Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
I knew he wasn't a mercenary he was forced out of the club by :g:. Well i wish him all the best and i really want him to come back i miss the guy.

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
Maybe it was all a scam, we selling him and he saying he doesn't talk with :g:, he's gonna pull a Zlatan like he did in Barca and Inter and :g: will arrive to buy him back for 15 M, having made a profit without paying his salary for last year. :D

And Leonard fit is this too, He either is working with Galliani as a secret agent, ot G is just trying to fuck with him.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Maybe it was all a scam, we selling him and he saying he doesn't talk with :g:, he's gonna pull a Zlatan like he did in Barca and Inter and :g: will arrive to buy him back for 15 M, having made a profit without paying his salary for last year. :D

And Leonard fit is this too, He either is working with Galliani as a secret agent, ot G is just trying to fuck with him.

Cool story bro :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
we r getting zlatan+guardiola in january?

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
YES! Grande Zlatan, hopefully you'll return to Milan someday and when you do, tears will be flowing down my face again :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
we r getting zlatan+guardiola in january?

That would be the ultimate troll from B+G.

Calls up Guardiola: Sign for us we will sign you world class players.

Calls up Ibra: Sign back , we are going to get you a world class coach.

Training camp, i belive you two know each other.

Troll-dance_o_59782.jpg

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
If Ibra and Pep reunite in Milan, the world will end.

We'll win a treble of trebles.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
@RossoneriBlog
Ibrahimovic: "Balotelli to Real Madrid? No I think he would fit better at Barcelona - a
mediocre player for a mediocre team..."

BS or not, this made me lol

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
It's BS though :)

I agree, elaborate plan to make fuck up Leonardo

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I miss our proper #10

Honestly would of been brilliant successor to speedorf.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hehehe ibra just tried a roundhouse kick on a cross. Petty he missed the ball :)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
seems as though he has scored what would most likely be the winner.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
1Bardell.jpg

Torur.jpg

The kid asked Ibra for the shirt but he thought he said shorts... took it off in the middle of the field and gave it to him ... Walking off the field in underwear like a boss :lol:

Luckiest kid in football history i´m so jealous :(

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Can we trade these bastards to inter crying for zlatan and booing maldini
We have the worst fans in all of sports ...

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
2 years made him a Milanista. :proud:

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
happy%20crying.png

if he seriously wants to come back even after being sold then.........:proud::proud:

Sigh............you never know what you have till its gone. Perfect saying for the zlatan situation. Now its evident he really was the defense, midfield and attack of ''allegri milan''. Truly a one man army.:lol:

Can we trade these bastards to inter crying for zlatan and booing maldini
We have the worst fans in all of sports ...

Ugh. Part from going full ****** with maldini milan has on of the better fans in italy.

Your honestly beyond delusional if u think other fanbases would just be quite and eat all the crap silvio berlusconi trows around.

LMAO at moaning about banners.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Please give us back our zlatan. I dont want any more of this counter attack "supposedly" more free flowing milan rubbish. Cant even score a goal :lol: . lets see if the whole team can score more than what zlatan did last year. :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i respect this man more now, he is really a great person if what he said is true. But i would only want him back if we get rid of fodder players like pazza and nocerino and flamoney

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Ibra back...... well lets be fair. He is an unbelievable player. But even though Im sure he has 3 more seasons of great football, his wage is crazy.
Plus it means that SES, pato and other young players will lose out. Ibra to teach them..... I dont know about that.
More by example, but he is not a milan player. Sure I hope he can win at PSG excluding the Cl. But we should focus on what we have and not a player who isnt here.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Ibra back...... well lets be fair. He is an unbelievable player. But even though Im sure he has 3 more seasons of great football, his wage is crazy.
Plus it means that SES, pato and other young players will lose out. Ibra to teach them..... I dont know about that.
More by example, but he is not a milan player. Sure I hope he can win at PSG excluding the Cl. But we should focus on what we have and not a player who isnt here.

Pato is not 'young' anymore man. Have you looked at what his peers have done at this age? Yes Ses is playing well but only he is playing well. Our attack is not working at all. Its quite horrible atm. So no, i dont want to see what they can develop into. I want ibra and his goals and assists back.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope we sign him for free when his contract is over with PSG :o

Schedule