The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio says Juve have made 127m from the Champions League thus far. Expect them to be throwing around crazy money as well this summer.

Regarding our season, had we not lost Bonaventura and Abate plus Romagnoli for stretches of time, I think we would have been fighting for 4th spot this season and a possible outside shot at 3rd considering the points we have thrown away this season. Plus who knows how Bertolacci or Montolivo would have performed or grown into the team if it wasn't for injuries, the emergence of Locatelli, flashes from Sosa and Pasalic, the addition of Deulofeu. I expect us to be going for like 2nd next season if we really throw down serious money on quality players this summer and maybe an outside shot at the scudetto if Juve take a dip in form or face complacency (unlikely though). 4th should be the minimum.

Don't forget we had Suso out too for like a month in a crucial part of our season.

You think this is supposed to be funny?

In every well working system you need a healthy opposition. This makes sure that there is no blind faith in everything this management says and does which could run your system in a wall. It's healthy to have some zoki's or stevans here and there. We shouldn't act like a horde of lemmings.

Not all the money goes to the transferbudget.

And what do they need to improve ?

In all positions they have great players

Yeah but it puts them in the position to get 1 90M penguin per summer while close some slight holes here and there and not looking once on their balance sheets.

We are heading into a dangerous situation like Bundesliga where 1 team hostiles the rest. For the sake of the attractiveness of this league I hope that we, Inter, Roma and Napoli will soon be able to challenge Juve for the scudetto before we passed the point of no return .

Before people jump on me because I hope other teams than is to be very competitive as well: think why most top-tier players dream of PL. It's the money. Why is there so much money to earn? Because of ridicolous TV contracts, consistently packed stadiums and therefore attractive sponsorship deals. Why are their stadiums packed and broadcasters ready to pay so much money for TV rights? Because they have a highly competitive league whith 4-5 serious title contenders each year and it's impossible to say who will win the league. It's a thrill year aftee year. People like this. A balanced league is healthy and helps all.

I mean, in other words: how do you guys think about Bundesliga? Or how do you felt about the Mercedes dominance in F1 of recent years? Exactely... it's boring. No show = no rich deals for the entertainers.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Papu >>>>> Deulofeu

Papu is better than all of our wingers atm. If were getting Keita too, I'd rather have Papu than Geri

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meeting between Milan management and Torino SD Gianluca Petrachi currently taking place at Casa Milan. (Milannews)

Belotti?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Does Han Li look a bit stupid or has vulture posts made it look like it?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
There is a reason I wanted Mercato Negativity Laws enforced today....

Here it is.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
More so for depth since everyone outside of Romagnoli is meh. If one of Musacchio or Romagnoli get hurt, we are back to square 1 with players like Paletta/Zapata. Same goes for wingers, we will need at least 2 so 2 of Keita/Deulofeu/Gomez would be good.

If they're injured it's perfect to introduce youngsters or GGomez.

Quality depth is really needed

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
First meeting regarding Belotti. When will it be official? Him as our first pre-mercato big dick signing would be insane.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If Milan speaks to SD of Torino that likely means we are selling someone to them. Could be Kucka...

Best news ever, 3rd solid CB! Please god of calciomake this be true so I dont have to watch clowns anymore...

Bona can play 3-5-2 dont talk trash. Suso will have problems.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@cmdotcom | Torino SD is at Casa Milan to meet with Milan. Mirabelli likes Baselli, Barreca and Zappacosta. Belotti costs €100m.

Horseshit as it's a clause designed for foreign clubs.

Zappacosta would be a great addition.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Pappu Gomez >> Deulefeu

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thx wasnt aware of the name, but of course know what u mean.

I would never ever do that. I like my privacy and would never prostitute myself in front of the cam..was thinking about going to twitter some years ago though.

you must be fun at parties

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan enquiring about Belotti, Zappacosta, Baselli and Barreca and in return, Torino are interested in Kucka and Poli.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Secondo “T*ttosport” il club milanista sta valutando altri profili e Mirabelli sta pensando al duo Kalinic–Dolberg al Milan. L’Ajax chiede almeno 30 milioni per l’attaccante classe ’97, con il prezzo che potrebbe salire ancora, la Fiorentina invece potrebbe anche sedersi al tavolo per 25 milioni cash. Sempre vivo l’interesse per Keita della Lazio.

T*ttorubbish says Mirabelli is thinking of Kalinic-Dolberg duo, the latter would cost minimum 30m, whilst for the former Fio would sit on the table for 25m. The Keita track is still alive.

---------------------------------------------------

Milan return strongly on Pierre Aubameyang

There is no day without a contact, without an update. It is a continuous up and down, up and down an endless what is going on around the next issue 9 of Milan . Until last week is deemed easier to get to the gallo Belotti, or even earlier in Morata, what Sportface, through what we managed to get, want to tell you today is that for 4/5 days has come back powerfully in pole position Pierre Aubameyang . Seduced and perhaps abandoned by PSG, with whom there was a principle of agreement on the basis of 70 million to Borussia and about 10 more annual bonuses to the player, now in the front row is back AC Milan. Leapt in Paris by Emery, but apparently not by Cavani (already with Ibra had unbound), the imminent exemption former Spanish coach has done the rest. It is in these last four days, with more and more constant frequency that the receiver of Massimiliano Mirabelli started ringing and the other side of the phone there is always nothing less than the attacker's brother Willy Aubameyang. The desire of Milan, even the strong will, is to bring the Rossoneri a great striker by the end of June. Early rumors speak of a figure in Dortmund of 60 million and the player a four-year from 7.5 million . Maybe for him it's famous phrase Venditti 'some love, do not stop ...

http://www.sportface.it/calciomerca...sia-dortmund-trattativa-cifre-dettagli/179022

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli also met with Giuseppe Riso today. Possible contacts for his clients Papu Gomez and Baselli. (calciomercato.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule