The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Mega transfers in installments with like 20M per year are understandable to me, but ~20M in installments is just ridiculous. Dont even mention roma 6M :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
The deal isn't closed yet you *******. Any why do you get the impression that even people that keep their reserve on this deal, want Milan to do badly?

Keep calm, and hope for the best. Actually it should be " don't be a twat, and hope for the best".

Few things.Where did I say people who are reserved on the sale want Milan to do badly.Nowhere thats where.You lied about that.
You are the only being a twat (youre word) just springing up with such vile hate filled vitriol. Why such an agressive post.What is actually wrong with you , my god get some anger management classes.
That being said , I guarantee you're only like that behind a keyboard.Have a wonderful day you rotten apple.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Belotti and Aubameyang would be similar prices. Probably around 60-70m, but Aubameyang will have a significantly higher salary.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mega transfers in installments with like 20M per year are understandable to me, but ~20M in installments is just ridiculous. Dont even mention roma 6M :proud:

Man Utd, one of the worlds richest clubs paid for De Gea in two installments, one of €8m then one of €10m.

I've found the first none installment transfer in the last 20 mins, Jan Oblak to Atletico, €16m in one payment.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know who is a Bosman this summer?

Ibra, Balotelli, Kolasinac, Ghezzal.
Only ones I can think of that I'd give a damn about

We can pair up Ibra and Balotelli for free, who would of thought that a few years ago? Galliani would have wet his pants. But I would sign Ibra for free, let him heal up and unleash him for the 2nd half of next season.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We can pair up Ibra and Balotelli for free, who would of thought that a few years ago? But I would sign Ibra for free, let him heal up and unleash him for the 2nd half of next season.

Raiola loves it :lol:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tadej shut. fuck up peddula confirmed that kessie deal it 7 mil + rest in 2 inslatments

caldara deal is 10+15+ bonuses,gadlaridini to printer is 7 7 10

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I think Belotti and Aubameyang would be similar prices. Probably around 60-70m, but Aubameyang will have a significantly higher salary.

Spot on. Belotti is on 1.5m and Auba is on 4m iinm - I think we could seal the former on 3m per season where as Auba by that logic would cost around 8m a season.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
tadej shut. fuck up peddula confirmed that kessie deal it 7 mil + rest in 2 inslatments

caldara deal is 10+15+ bonuses,gadlaridini to printer is 7 7 10

Bro , dont have too confidence in rumours.Pedulla confirmed means as much as it being written on toilet paper until the kid is at Milan or any other club and the method of payment is known.Just calma , appreciate the news :thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Japanese media, Keisuke Honda rejected an offer from MLS side Seattle Sounders FC.

Newly promoted Levante are interested in signing him.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People think 120m tranferbudget is not mutch... if we pay in installments, it really is alot.

Aubameyang (70m) 30 - 20 - 20
Keita (25m) 15 - 10
Deulofeu/Gomez (20m) 10 - 10
Kessie (30m) 10 - 10 - 10
Fabregas/ ??? (30m) 15 - 15
Rodriguez (20m) 10 - 10
Mussachio (15m) 10 - 5
Conti (15m) 10 - 5

Thats a total of 110m payed the first year. Leaving us with atleast 10m and even more with the sales of players

No to Auba!! 70 for him? Belotti first choice and if that doesn't happen then Benzema, he would be amazing in Italy.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Buddy, cashflow is king. If you can spread a sum over a bigger time period you'll always do it. That way you stay flexible if you need to spend elsewhere if need be. Don't look at it as one 20M sum but rather one 20M sum among many other 20M sums. Every little bit counts.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
What if belotti wants to come to Milan , I don't think Cairo can stop him then . Give him the no 7 jersey and build the team around him .

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berto did look good(in relation to what we're used to Berto@Milan) at the beginning of the season. But he isn't really impressing me enough to warrant any consideration for the future. None of these players merit a long term commitment from the club and should be phased out over the course of this mercato if possible.

I don't like the Mati rumors either. He can do some decent things on the ball and is obviously more creative than some of our other players. He doesn't do shit for our defense tough and he really has a hard time staying healthy. Sosa had some good games as a playmaker but he also made some brain dead decisions. I think we all remember his wonderful red card against Jube that was completely unnecessary. At his age it's only bound to get worse for him.

How can you judge Poli anyway? The guy barely played any minutes this season and I think it's for the better. I still remember that one game he had as RB, that was dreadful.

Of course in the longterm none of those 4 mentioned players should be considered as our future, but even in Ancelotti's winning cycle at Milan we had some dead-wood on the bench. You always have some dead-wood somewhere in a 22-25 man squad ;)

True, Poli didn't have much gametime this season. He got some cameos in the 1st half of the season and always delivered what he was supposed to deliver. And, as someone mentioned already, he was crucial for our 9-man win against Bologna in january. So as a rotation player I have nothing against keeping Poli. However I wonder why he didn't got more minutes in the 2nd half of the season.

Yeah that game as RB with his energy outburst, I remember it too :lol:

Maybe it is Italian bias with berto.. or maybe you are able to look past the 20m price tag(I'm not)..

But Poli .. that's some other bias there :)

FNF bias :D

Poli is definitely not our best player, but he has become the face of the tragic decline of our beloved Milan and I think that does him unjustice. If we sell him I surely won't drop a tear for him but I'm OK with saying that I still prefer him over Mati (knowing that on the pitch they have very different roles and tasks). :)

Poli has done very little on the pitch this season, but his drive and passion got our 9 man team, 3 points against Bologna. Think he may be the type who has a good influence in the dressing room.

Exactely. Have some love for Poli. At least a tiny little bit

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka + Niang/Lapadula + 60m for Belotti should do it

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan: between injuries and little space, the Torino and Miha think Bertolacci (@cmdotcom)

Bertolacci (15m) + Kucka (15m) + 30m for Belotti should do it.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan will wear the 2017/18 home kit against Bologna at the San Siro. [Milannews.it]

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Milan: between injuries and little space, the Torino and Miha think Bertolacci (@cmdotcom)

I doubt we will get 15m for either of these players and more importantly I don't think Torino will come down from 100 to 60. I don't even think he is worth 50 tbh but realistic figures have been thrown out of the transfer window long ago.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't think Torino will take 2 or 3 players to lower the price on Belotti. Maybe 1 player at most. Maybe you can work something out with them by sending someone like Niang or Locatelli on loan to make negotiations more favorable. I mention Locatelli because I think he will have even more competition and less space next year with better players. Torino or Atalanta seem like spots to build relationships with and send him on loan for playing time.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Berto + 45 million for belotti would be perfect....

or even add some bonuses like 20 mllion if he hits 25 goals next season...

So thats 45 million + berto (5 mil real value) + 20 million if he does well = 70m

we could sell it as 90 saying berto worth 20 million or something..... :D

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Or we'll just offer the 60m that Cairo would accept.
That motherfucker is in NO position to turn that down. And spare me the 'he turned down more already'. No he didnt.

And let's also not pretend that Cairo sells high. Never has, never will.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Man Utd, one of the worlds richest clubs paid for De Gea in two installments, one of €8m then one of €10m.

I've found the first none installment transfer in the last 20 mins, Jan Oblak to Atletico, €16m in one payment.

I think it is time to say...i was wrong :lol::proud:

Thank you for patience sir ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule