Official: Theo Hernandez Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
that's his charm, pal
The one aspect of his game I can't stand. Refs this season have been better for not giving free kicks for nothing fouls. It ruins the flow of the game.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
no-nooo.gif

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Our best player after Leao forget about that rigged forum election

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
M5v6B4X.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/jUedwwo.gifv

BMigSP0.gif
Man this has to be one of my favourite goals from this era. The movement, chest control uffff... then the killer instinct to not dither and go for the finish

This guy is a certified killer. By far and away out #1 prized asset. Nobody comes close to his technical prowess.

And he's our Captain.

Great job Paolo. You got us an absolute monster of a player. He's probably the only player who i wish has a successful World Cup. With him tying up his extension we got him for a very long time.

Forza Capitano

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such a great player. Rooting for him and Tonali is like rooting for nesta and gattuso you know they are loyal and certified gangsters.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love him so joyous to watch him play for Milan. I thought I never will have that feeling after nesta had that back injury but sandro came back and now Theo. He’s a gift from Zeus.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
It's just so nice to have a world class LB to play and commit with us, for fecking 4M a year too! Before extending with us, I'm quite positive that he could almost pick any team he wanted to play for and ask for 5-6M without any problem (for PSG or United, probably in the range of 6-7M). He is the closest to Paolo Maldini we've had since the great Paolo retired, even though their playstyle are very different from each other.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

This is was the moment. Beautiful jersey , beautiful player and excellent celebration

no, this was the moment @1:49 for me that was clear..we got a real one
..look at giacomo leisurely complaining on his back smh

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
tbh i don't blame theo for the foul against mount

he had ptsd from the double defeat againt chelsea and in a flash raged up and shoved that little bitch

what a man, my captain

Schedule