The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 05-08-2010, 19:49   #1041
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pato View Post
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy
And if one of them makes big time then sell him and get new back-ups? No. You need to build a team around players like this.

What was that massterquote? Stupid or just stupid?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 19:50   #1042
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

It's not about being a feeder club ...if we could three or two quality players for t.silva ...why not ...I guess I'm so sick of the lack of players with some loyalty

....but honestly if we get those two players which make our team stronger doesn't that lead to higher level of competitiveness ....leading to possibly trophies ,leading to more money and thus ends the cycle of having to sell our best players to keep us financially afloat (not like we were drowning)...but this all comes down to the way we spend and we all know our prowess in the market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
And if one of them makes big time then sell him and get new back-ups? No. You need to build a team around players like this.

What was that massterquote? Stupid or just stupid?
yes ,because i said we should continuously do exactly that for all of our players ....stupid

should've elaborated more

Last edited by Sonny.Bill.Williams; 05-08-2010 at 19:53.
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 19:54   #1043
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
stupidest thing we could ever do, tbh...

A club like milan shouldn't have to sell their best players for money. The kaka thing happened, but I hope nothing like that will happen again (TS, Pato).

If we sell TS, where does it end? Pato? And then the players we replace them with?

No thanks, I don't want us to become a feeder club to real merda. In fact, people who want us to sell our best players doesn't really know what Ac Milan is all about...

All respect for you MMB
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 19:54   #1044
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
It's not about being a feeder club ...if we could three or two quality players for t.silva ...why not ...I guess i'm so sick of the lack of players with some loyalty

....but honestly if we get those two players which make our team stronger doesn't that lead to higher level of competitiveness ....leading to possibly trophies ,leading to more money and thus ends the cycle of having to sell our best players to keep us financially afloat (not like we were drowning)...but this all comes down to the way we spend and we all know our prowess in the market
Where are those players who are supposed to be as good? There aren't any. Thiago Silva is a jewel.

Signature

Old 05-08-2010, 19:59   #1045
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

You saying that there aren't any players as good as T.Silva ? Does that make him the worlds best?
Old 05-08-2010, 20:06   #1046
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
You saying that there aren't any players as good as T.Silva ? Does that make him the worlds best?
if he is saying that.. i agree with him.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 20:07   #1047
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
At his age yes.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 20:08   #1048
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
I'm saying his one of the best. To get another player like him you'll probably have to cough out same sort of money.

Signature

Old 05-08-2010, 20:14   #1049
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

+1
for San pato.
if our management is not this shite I'm wouldn't not mind sell Silva. Everyone keep mentioning find great defender is hard... but in fact itself we get silva for mere 10m.

And I don't believe he's that much better than Ciani or Miranda, his fine perfomance in club that has stature like us that give his predicate of "world class" but I think he's not irreplaceable as long we have ideal management.

If we get some joe and give 8/10 rate of performance for us he would gain world class status too, but 10/10 RoP at blackburn not give that status for example.

But with this shite management sell silva wouldn't bring us anywhere, I believe if we really sell him we gonna get old crap like mexes as replacement

No thanks.

But don't give me shit about find perfect CB like silva is as hard to find someone like messi or pato.

Last edited by fertygo; 05-08-2010 at 20:17.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 20:23   #1050
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Next all the wonderful fans who want Silva sold so that we can buy 2-3 quality players will say the same about Pato next year.

He'll have a breakout season and someone will bid for 70 million. Surely we can sell Pato for Dzeko and Balotelli. Then next year again we can sell 1 of them to get 2 other players.

We will lose our entire identity , lose our status as a Europeon giant and become more like Ajax, Benfica, (even Arsenal). Feeder club to European heavyweights.

We r Milan ffs. Cancel contracts of all our junk will give us the same cash we will get by selling Silva cos by rescinding contracts we just need to pay em 50 % wages to let em off.
Old 05-08-2010, 20:24   #1051
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy
find it funny coming from a guy named San PATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
he is not prepared to talk.. his interviews are too much edited coz he loses himself.
based on this, i think he dont have the power to persuade someone.

And Ganso is completelly the opposite. Ganso mentally looks like 30's.
yeah it's possible, i mean Pato is 20, some kids are matured then, others arent...

i've noticed Ganso's maturity on field too, it's something i really like. Seems like real leader of team

Didn't Ganso say specifically he'd like to play with pato?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 20:38   #1052
fertygo
Battering Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Next all the wonderful fans who want Silva sold so that we can buy 2-3 quality players will say the same about Pato next year.
pfffttttt
Pato is Striker talent that can pass 2-3 player almost everytime he attempt dribbling...

You want to tell me find this kind of talent is as hard as find strong, and fast CB ?

Find CB is not that hard as long you want to search, CB just need good mental state and good build of power and speed then he fine

Yes find the real deal is hard, but as long you keep you eyes open perfect CB is everywhere, maradona or pato kind of talent is nono.

I want silva to stay here, but people saying he's incarnaton of baresi or maldini is annoy me.

Even some cunt like materazzi can replace Absolute class like nesta without lose anything prove my word.

yeah before someone mention me, nesta 100000000000x better than materazi. blah I even hate to make the point above.

Last edited by fertygo; 05-08-2010 at 21:34.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:31   #1053
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
find it funny coming from a guy named San PATO
ignoring my post...i never said i'd do it with pato ...he is on another level of talent ...people make it out as if T.Silva is Baresi incarnate ...sure he is good but i'd like us to be financially powered by our results on the pitch and forget about whining about some cheapskate Owner every season ...look at chelsea ...got the money they needed to catupult them to" big-club status" and now can basically run the club without roman ...or they are atleast seeking to do that ....would you not like a similar Milan ?

btw i think we should build around pato ....pato is a complete no sale for whatever the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
+1
for San pato.
if our management is not this shite I'm wouldn't not mind sell Silva. Everyone keep mentioning find great defender is hard... but in fact itself we get silva for mere 10m.

And I don't believe he's that much better than Ciani or Miranda, his fine perfomance in club that has stature like us that give his predicate of "world class" but I think he's not irreplaceable as long we have ideal management.

If we get some joe and give 8/10 rate of performance for us he would gain world class status too, but 10/10 RoP at blackburn not give that status for example.

But with this shite management sell silva wouldn't bring us anywhere, I believe if we really sell him we gonna get old crap like mexes as replacement

No thanks.

But don't give me shit about find perfect CB like silva is as hard to find someone like messi or pato.
lol so true ...when we signed Sokratis ..Papa was made out to be T.silva's replacement and there was a sense that milan would not miss a beat ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
pfffttttt
Pato is Striker talent that can pass 2-3 player almost everytime he attempt dribbling...

You want to tell me find this kind of talent is as hard as find strong, and fast CB ?

Find CB is not that hard as long you want to search, CB just need good mental state and good build of power and speed then he fine

Yes find the real deal is hard, but as you keep you eyes open perfect CB is everywhere, maradona or pato kind of talent is nono.

I want silva to stay here, but people saying he's incarnaton of baresi or maldini is annoy me.

Even some cunt like materazzi can replace Absolute class like nesta without lose anything prove my word.

yeah before someone mention me, nesta 100000000000x better than materazi. blah I even hate to make the point above.
+gazzalion ...I'm not bashing on T.Silva i like him alot ,but the only reason he came up was because only him (and pato and maybe strasser,dom etc) can command such a hefty fee that can make our squad of a higher quality

analik does have a point ....those leeches ....in essence this is what should've happened only once and never again

sheva

Last edited by Sonny.Bill.Williams; 05-08-2010 at 21:35.
Old 05-08-2010, 22:12   #1054
JordanS
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Donovan, Totti, Ronaldinho

Pato and Silva are the future of Milan, (and possibly Verdi, Merkel, Strasser in a few years) selling any of these players would be THE most stupid thing we could do.
JordanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 22:23   #1055
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

there is not much to discuss here..Milan can't depend only on Nesta and every defence need to have top CB and for Milan that defender is/will continue to be Silva...guy learns from Nesta, unsellable
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 22:30   #1056
Pato#1
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo

unsellable
Pato#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 22:41   #1057
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
WC CBs r very very hard to find. Right now every top WC defender is over 30 ( Nesta, Puyol, Terry, Lucio, Juan) .. The young guys this age of 25 r no where near Silva's class. He's no Baresi or Maldini but is a rare footballer who'll become no 1 in his position in 2-3 years and is loyal to the club. I'd hate to lose him at any prize.

U're same logic can be used for Pato also. And if B&G sell Silva cos of ur reasoning, Pato is no exception. Pato is not Ronaldo. Ronaldo at Pato's age was miles better. There's no guarantee he'll even be Sheva at his prime. Wen someone comes up with 70 million surely those want Silva sold can say the same about Pato. We can have Dzeko+Balotelli with Pato cash and surely 2 players is better than 1. But we won't and we shouldn't cos that's not how Milan used to work.

If our players get useless with impending injuries sales like Sheva,Kaka deals r forgivable. Selling our stars at thier prime wen they r not at thier peak yet is unforgivable.

T.Silva - Unsellable ..
Old 05-08-2010, 22:45   #1058
Xudong
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
there aren't many as good as him, and you definitely can't use that money to buy two or three of them.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 22:45   #1059
fertygo
Battering Striker

Unsellable, yes +100000000000 for this.
Quote:
WC CBs r very very hard to find. Right now every top WC defender is over 30 ( Nesta, Puyol, Terry, Lucio, Juan) .. The young guys this age of 25 r no where near Silva's class
Chielini, you not limit the price right ?
And I don't argue who better.

Silva is my favourite CB right now. But some of you can't even prove he's miles ahead than no where near silva class like Ciani.

Last edited by fertygo; 05-08-2010 at 22:48.
Old 05-08-2010, 22:50   #1060
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

I liked chellini but like vidic he acts tougher than he really is. bah not to zebra cunt anyway
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote