The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Fellaini - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Bonucci - Conti
Monty Python​

That line up would CRUSH, and still have so many clutch subs/bench (jack, badelj, cutrone, suso etc etc)

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
big fan of 4231.

4312 delicious as well, if we have the right guys...

ex: belotti - silva ahead of hakan. oh yes yes yes

That would sure be amazing.

If we go 4312, would we need to get a sub for hakan or would you just have jack covering LCM and CAM? I guess I'd be okay with jack covering both positions if we get us a good creative LCM, no idea what the options are though.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Monty Python​

That line up would CRUSH, and still have so many clutch subs/bench (jack, badelj, cutrone, suso etc etc)

slowest attack in the league :lol:
would get laughed out of EL all over again :lol::lol::fp:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you can make an argument for all three of the signings. but I thought the whole point of this mercato was to build on this season, make as few transfers as possible and bring in 3 world class players to really make the difference.

if were bringing reina in to replace a gk
strinic to replace antonelli
badelj to replace a mid

plus maybe a couple more rotation players and three top players aren't we doing the exact opposite of what went wrong last time? is having badelj, strinic and reina on the bench gonna make a difference to our season? and if we're getting top players ala belotti/ depay, that would already improve our bench no?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Monty Python​

You get me man. My only issue is that I'd like a creative mid to rotate with Fellaini, with Fellaini also covering Kessie.

Whatever happened to the Wilshere rumors? Did he end up renewing with arsenal?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
slowest attack in the league :lol:
would get laughed out of EL all over again :lol::lol::fp:

Not if we get Depay or Pavon and play them next to Belotti. You gotta think big my friend

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
MR i love you but that's such a shit line up

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Guardiola: "Italian player for Man City? In each league there are good players, maybe Bonucci is the one I would take from Serie A but he is tied to Milan and I don't want to respond to questions related to the transfer market."

Pep wants Bonucci but people here shit on him :lol:

Is this the biggest achievement of Bonucci's life? Getting praise from Pep. Hmm

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you can make an argument for all three of the signings. but I thought the whole point of this mercato was to build on this season, make as few transfers as possible and bring in 3 world class players to really make the difference.

if were bringing reina in to replace a gk
strinic to replace antonelli
badelj to replace a mid

plus maybe a couple more rotation players and three top players aren't we doing the exact opposite of what went wrong last time? is having badelj, strinic and reina on the bench gonna make a difference to our season? and if we're getting top players ala belotti/ depay, that would already improve our bench no?

Not sure about Strinic since I haven't really seen him play, but having badelj and reina would DEFINITELY make a difference in our season. The biggest problem we've had since Gattuso took over is the lack of depth.

And I don't think we'll be having the same issue as last year in terms of having a big number of new players and them taking a while to get integrated. We have the backbone. It's there, it's good, and it's pretty young. We'll pretty much be adding a starting midfielder and the rest of the changes will go in attack, which is our most lacking department atm.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
its practically the same lineup with a slightly better striker :lol:

"same lineup" lost 2 games in 2018, and now has a banger of a striker... ya, Im good w that.

plus, hakan is now a #10, Conti is world class, and a top striker. more than "same lineup", imo

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
RR and fellaini on the left, I couldn't think of a slower combination of players.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
You get me man. My only issue is that I'd like a creative mid to rotate with Fellaini, with Fellaini also covering Kessie.

Whatever happened to the Wilshere rumors? Did he end up renewing with arsenal?

hakan could play very well in that role and then u get a bigtime player on 10

cesc

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"same lineup" lost 2 games in 2018, and now has a banger of a striker... ya, Im good w that.

plus, hakan is now a #10, Conti is world class, and a top striker. more than "same lineup", imo

ah yes all those draws and embarrassment in Europe
lovely

and the mighty Silva who can't dribble the ball without stumbling will surely turn his fortunes around next season

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Belotti - Silva
Hakan
Monty Python​

We have a winner for this commode seasons WORST line-up

That shit wouldn’t even work in fifa

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
we should play 4-3-3...its also the best system for suso...
ideally u want a player that doesnt cut inside ALL the time but cutting inside works well for 4-3-3

if ur gonna play 4-3-1-2 could work but u need a number 10 that is gonna carry ur season..hakan is not that guy obviously

winger-striker-suso
hakan-biglia-kessi
newguy-roma-bona-conti
dollaruma

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hakan could play very well in that role and then u get a bigtime player on 10

cesc

I'd honestly be happy with any of of Hakan/Cesc/Wilshere playing as LCM or #10. But I really think hakan earned that #10 spot, the only problem is that he doesn't have Kaka's speed so we'll need a fast SS (depay or pavon) and a fast LCM.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
imagine having hakan on the left side of the midfield and he has 1 dangerous player behind and 1 infront of him
right side suso conti kessi triangle u already knowwww

hakan is hardworking also so biglia kessi hakan is defensively solid altough it misses height but badelj 1.86 kessie 1.85 its not THAT bad

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
SMS is too large for a footballer. one serious injury and he'd be a lame duck.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
imagine having hakan on the left side of the midfield and he has 1 dangerous player behind and 1 infront of him
right side suso conti kessi triangle u already knowwww

hakan is hardworking also so biglia kessi hakan is defensively solid altough it misses height but badelj 1.86 kessie 1.85 its not THAT bad

Yeah I do agree that hakan would make a great LCM. I mean for such an attacking player he's got one hell of a tackle haha.

It depends on who we end up getting I guess, but i'm glad that we have quite a nice backbone to build from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule