The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Everton - whoever - castillejo..

This is an actual forward line-up.

The few minutes of castillejo under pioli has been crazy good. I would like to see him start against sassuolol

I hope he can continue but I wouldnt be so quick to count on him as we saw Hakan look tops one match and then went right back to mediocrity.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol Gasperini barely made it in a peasant group and somehow he's a world beater now :lol: clown he says. Yeah I'd rather a year of Fatih Terim than another coach that can't handle a big club on a long contract.

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Fatih Terim also coached in CL this season.

His team scored once in 6 rounds.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Who cares, Chiellini is finished, Bonucci is 32,5yo and Rugani is crap.

If they're smart, that guy needs to stay and be starter with Ligt next season.

They are NOT smart :D

Just recently they have extented contract with Bonucci until 2024. Chiellini will definetely play at least one more season with solid minutes. They have a bunch of old players and they are not going to relly on their youngsters. That policy is going to cost them for few years. Marrota was their mastermind, Paratici, Agnelli and co. does not have a clue what they are doing. They are still at the top and will be, but it will not last for too long.

We need to get that guy ASAP. Sell Musa to Arsenal, Villareal or some shit for 10-15 next summer to compensate some expenses.
But I don't know do we have money for a lot of investments.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
First contacts took place between Napoli and Kessie's entourage. The Ivorian is an appreciated profile for Gattuso who knows him well. In front of the adequate offer Milan would be open to selling him [@NicoSchira]

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well yeah, they're already swap Caldara with way older Bonucci, just because they wanted experienced player. CL is their obsession and if they'll be forced to sell player like Demiral, they'll do it.

But the problem is, they always can sell Rugani before him. And they have that kid Romero in Genoa as well so there is no need to sell Demiral.

Swap Kessie with Elmas. :o

There is also Zielinski but he's been meh recently, Elmas is much more interesting player.
Not counting Fabian or Alan, there is big difference between their and Kessie value so we don't have chance for it.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
First contacts took place between Napoli and Kessie's entourage. The Ivorian is an appreciated profile for Gattuso who knows him well. In front of the adequate offer Milan would be open to selling him [@NicoSchira]

Direct swap with Insigne would be sufficient

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I hope he can continue but I wouldnt be so quick to count on him as we saw Hakan look tops one match and then went right back to mediocrity.

:thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So, all of you who had shat on Atalanta after the first matchday for dragging down Serie A, ahem, please have some crow.

What I couldn't stand was those shitting on Atalanta for qualifying un the first place :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So localhero likes hakan and would also rather milan be coached by terim than gasperini... Could he maybe be from Turkiye?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol Gasperini barely made it in a peasant group and somehow he's a world beater now :lol:

You pointed to Atalanta's failure in CL as evidence that Gasperini doesn't have what it takes to succeed outside small occasions for small clubs.

It looked stupid to begin with, and most definitely now that they have turned it around.

Having Atalanta compete for EL spots is a great achievement.
Having Atalanta compete for the CL spots season after season, make Top 4 twice and make it out of the CL group stage while playing even their home games away is nothing short of incredible.

His stars become other coaches' flops, other coaches' rejects become his stars. That says everything.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I didn’t used to rate Atalanta bc it was one of teams we smacked last year. They’re undeniably a solid team, but to qualify with 7 points...

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I can’t believe they actually did that. And i Can bet with you they won’t be top 4 come this summer. So a lose lose situation.

If gattuso becomes a success at napoli i will never post in this forum

guys please save this post

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
150 mil for a nobody bench warmer !?
good luck with that:lol:

I can write myself a contract that defines my release clause as 160m. Does that mean i'm worth this? Release clauses are meaningless unless they're activated because the seller is refusing to sell at or below that price.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You pointed to Atalanta's failure in CL as evidence that Gasperini doesn't have what it takes to succeed outside small occasions for small clubs.

It looked stupid to begin with, and most definitely now that they have turned it around.

Having Atalanta compete for EL spots is a great achievement.
Having Atalanta compete for the CL spots season after season, make Top 4 twice and make it out of the CL group stage while playing even their home games away is nothing short of incredible.

His stars become other coaches' flops, other coaches' rejects become his stars. That says everything.

+1 Gasperini made the right decision to stay at Atalanta this season and it has paid off handsomely.. for himself and for the club.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

60mil or gtfo.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The agent of Turkey international Hakan Calhanoglu has reportedly met Milan officials to discuss a new contract.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The agent of Turkey international Hakan Calhanoglu has reportedly met Milan officials to discuss a new contract.

I am cool with an extension with the same wage. Useful player for the bench, but not good enough for a starter.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
+1 Gasperini made the right decision to stay at Atalanta this season and it has paid off handsomely.. for himself and for the club.

from minnows to last 16 in UCL

huge accomplishment

great coach

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Report: Kessie wants to leave in January

AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie wants to leave the club in January amid strong links with a move to Napoli, a report claims.

Gennaro Gattuso officially replaced Carlo Ancelotti at Napoli on Wednesday, with the latter having been relieved of his duties just moments after steering Napoli into the Champions League knockout stages courtesy of a 4-0 win over Genk.

TMW (via MilanNews.it) then reported that Rino has already told president Aurelio De Laurentiis that Kessie is top of the list of his targets for January.

La Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira went one further by adding that the first contacts have been made between Napoli and Kessie’s representatives, but Daniele Longo claims that it will take a bid of €30m for Milan to consider selling.

According to Naples-based outlet Radio Marte – as cited by @homeofmilan on Twitter – the Ivorian has confirmed his desire to leave Milan in search of a new opportunity in the upcoming window.

In addition, they add that Gattuso is keen on reuniting with the former Atalanta man, with the pair having worked together at San Siro already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule