Not open for further replies.

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
for some , maldini's come back was the biggest day
for others , it was higuain's arrival
for me, it's definetly RR leaving, i fuckin hate that fraud, i've never hated a milan player like him, i puke when i see him play, he is totally useless , can't run , can't defend, no right foot, worst milan LB in decades, or maybe ever

leandro_grimi.jpg

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
did lotito say anything about sms this week... usually he speaks a lot
last time it was about signing deal before sunday or sms if off from the market.
and now silence?!

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i hope it's about rabior or about collecting money for mmmmmmms.

at this point, midfielder is bigger need than winger.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cristante refused to go out on loan whilst at Milan cos he didn't wanna play against us....

Carlo said he'd only manage Roma...

Bet?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you think Gattuso just made our team work harder, rather than actually shift in our tactics, I dunno what to tell you.

Our defensive line changed, the way our midfield marked and moved into spaces was far more disciplined and structured, like, and he also was a better man manager... which is a huge part of being a manager.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If you think Gattuso just made our team work harder, rather than actually shift in our tactics, I dunno what to tell you.

Our defensive line changed, the way our midfield marked and moved into spaces was far more disciplined and structured, like, and he also was a better man manager... which is a huge part of being a manager.

It's stereotyping of the worst kind.. One expects that from EPL born and bred Massaros, but so many others saying the same thing is just sad.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
its option to buy, btw. not an obligation so other than whatever salaries we're paying him, this is a low-cost move. not sure what there's to complain about.

you ppl are complaining about the depth in the midfield, we get someone, on loan to provide that, and you still fucking complain.

I get that this is a loan move and I'm okay with the transfers overall. I just think the rumored wages are to much for a backup player. Why loan a overhyped player from a big team who is on a big contract if all you need is more depth. We payed like 500k annually for a guy like Kucka for example.

Anybody who thinks there is no way that Gattuso could be able to bring this team forward in future solely judges him on name and reputation.

Captain Sulley

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Nesta Pippo
i'm sorry for people but that's not reason to postpone game.

Besides the obvious grieving that the entire city will take part in, I imagine this has put a major strain on their transportation infrastructure. I understand the Samp game getting canceled for sure. I'm not surprised that Genoa are seeking the same, but I think they have a weaker argument. I would understand if it's granted, disappointed obviously, but would get over it a hell of a lot wicker than those who have been affected by this tragedy.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi
Impresa #PAOK: eliminato lo Spartak di Carrera nei preliminari di Champions. Dopo il 3-2 in Grecia, a Mosca finisce 0-0. E ora #Promes può diventare seriamente uomo-mercato (già lo è). #Roma in agguato. Su di lui c'era anche il #Milan, ma i rossoneri hanno chiuso per Castillejo.

Spartak got eliminated in the UCL preliminaries. Promes could now possibly leave. Roma and Milan track him, but Milan has closed for Castillejo.

Double move, Castillejo and Promes for the left and right side?

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt for Rodriguez makes great sense. Gives us much more pace aswell-I’m a fan of this move. We also should make money

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

:star::star:

If Gattuso gets sacked it will be a sad day.. So far he has been a great manager. He was also the face of Milan when the club lacked identity in this transitional period.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Preziosi wanted to buy Milan yet he can't fucking pay for Lapadula. Hahaha.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sell Suso to Roma for 40m
Sign Promes for 25m

Sell Rodriguez + 10m for Rabiot

Sign Laxalt for 15m (Genoa owe 11m)

ZERO MARKET

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It's stereotyping of the worst kind.. One expects that from EPL born and bred Massaros, but so many others saying the same thing is just sad.

Made a reply to one of AndreiX's pieces, mentioned you in it... happen to read it? Any truth in it?

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
RR isn't half bad. Think he cops a lot more flak than he deserves just because he looks a bit slow/cumbersome. We've had much worse LBs in the past.

We had freakin Mesbah :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi
Impresa #PAOK: eliminato lo Spartak di Carrera nei preliminari di Champions. Dopo il 3-2 in Grecia, a Mosca finisce 0-0. E ora #Promes può diventare seriamente uomo-mercato (già lo è). #Roma in agguato. Su di lui c'era anche il #Milan, ma i rossoneri hanno chiuso per Castillejo.

Spartak got eliminated in the UCL preliminaries. Promes could now possibly leave. Roma and Milan track him, but Milan has closed for Castillejo.

even more funny is luiz adriano got red for kicking greek guy in 33' what made spartak situation hard since they lost first away game 2-3.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt and Strinic would be a nice duo of LBs

One is great in attack and one is great in defense

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Laxalt and Rabiot I’ll be so damn pleased.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we are going to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Laxalt at LB and we'll send Bertolacci to Genoa to split the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule