The Anime/Manga Thread II

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

I think they'll use a Cesar gas to drug Big Mom's army and run away. No way in hell are they going to take down Big Mom without Zoro.

My current issue lies with the Vinsmokes. What will Oda do to make them have a change of heart?

That moment with Luffy and Cesar had me dying :lol:
"Excuse me I've mistaken you for someone else."
- It's Cesar
"YOU SON A BITCH WHY YOU LYING TO ME"

Since this plan is probably going to end up having the vinsmokes being saved and the straw hats escaping the island, what role do you see big mom playing in the next arc?

The vinsmokes being saved by sanji will surely help them have a change of heart, but then again they could just get saved and then let him go do his thing. Maybe they'll repay him back by showing up in the final war arc.

I can see the brothers changing, his dad is the biggest asshole.

Cesar is awesome :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
OP

Look at the symmetric placement of the various characters in this page

14-15.png

Very obvious to see who the current Strawhats, temporary allies and future Strawhats are ;)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Since this plan is probably going to end up having the vinsmokes being saved and the straw hats escaping the island, what role do you see big mom playing in the next arc?

The vinsmokes being saved by sanji will surely help them have a change of heart, but then again they could just get saved and then let him go do his thing. Maybe they'll repay him back by showing up in the final war arc.

I can see the brothers changing, his dad is the biggest asshole.

Cesar is awesome :lol:

She'll hold a grudge towards Luffy but I doubt she will participate in Wano. She wouldn't risk losing a good chunk of an army over a grudge with Luffy.

Most likely I see her make a comeback when the Strawhats go to Elbaf.

inb4 Sanji whoops his dad's ass.

P.S. Jammin fix your image

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Been binge reading Kingdom, 180 chapters now

Shit is lit fam :thumbsup:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been binge reading Kingdom, 180 chapters now

Shit is lit fam :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: It's one of the most consistent manga in terms of quality out there. I don't think it ever gets boring or feels dragged out.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raz coming in clutch!!!

Definitely will read it since I'm on spring break now. :thumbsup:

Have to warn you tho. If you liked Sasaki Kojiro in the manga, you won't like him in the book. He's not even nearly as well fleshed out as in the manga. He's almost a generic arch nemesis. Still a great book to read.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have to warn you tho. If you liked Sasaki Kojiro in the manga, you won't like him in the book. He's not even nearly as well fleshed out as in the manga. He's almost a generic arch nemesis. Still a great book to read.

I don't mind since I'm pretty sure the manga version of Kojiro will pop in my head when I read about him.

But it makes me mad that the manga went on hiatus after a cliffhanger chapter.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind since I'm pretty sure the manga version of Kojiro will pop in my head when I read about him.

But it makes me mad that the manga went on hiatus after a cliffhanger chapter.

It's even more infuriating considering that the Japanese are generally very hard working people, then you look at some of the best manga like Berserk, HxH, Vagabond.... and the authors are lazy fucking bums.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's even more infuriating considering that the Japanese are generally very hard working people, then you look at some of the best manga like Berserk, HxH, Vagabond.... and the authors are lazy fucking bums.

See for Berserk and Vagabond I don't mind a hiatus because the art style they use is tedious as hell. It takes its toll on the author.

On the other hand, Togashi is just a lazy shit with mediocre art.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
See for Berserk and Vagabond I don't mind a hiatus because the art style they use is tedious as hell. It takes its toll on the author.

On the other hand, Togashi is just a lazy shit with mediocre art.

Yeah, you got a point. But still, what are those mofos even doing? They put out like one, two 20 page chapters per year.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Also shut up mongrels, Togoatshi is the goat, he's got back pain from carrying Manga for so long

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I've read that Musashi novel, right after catching up with Vagabond. :D

It's not bad, but not as good as I thought it would be.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
General - Get a job if you are jobless or else vent your desire to spam elsewhere. More spamming here will lead to you being removed forcefully from the premises.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
General - Get a job if you are jobless or else vent your desire to spam elsewhere. More spamming here will lead to you being removed forcefully from the premises.

I disagree with you.

I believe there is good anime/manga and the shit these guys watch doesn't qualify

second,

:lol:

Get that internet mod bullshit out of here.

PM me if you want me to stop speaking my mind. I'll respect that.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I disagree with you.

I believe there is good anime/manga and the shit these guys watch doesn't qualify

second,

:lol:

Get that internet mod bullshit out of here.

PM me if you want me to stop speaking my mind. I'll respect that.

Please tell us, what does qualify in your opinion

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Both. A list of your favorites if you can. Elaborate if you want.

Obviously this is all opinion. In my opinion, the shit discussed in this thread is trash.

But good anime? Or at least noteworthy to the history of the art:

ok... let me take a crack at it

I'll start with that

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously this is all opinion. In my opinion, the shit discussed in this thread is trash.

But good anime? Or at least noteworthy to the history of the art:

ok... let me take a crack at it

I'll start with that

you do that, in fact, be as thorough and contemplative as you can before the next time you post in this thread. Take your sweet, sweet, sweet time.

Schedule