The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2019, 00:41   #12761
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
agreed.

in any case it was more important to sell Silva first, before thinking about selling Suso so I'm satisfied with this part of the move...

Correa however....not sure he's even worth 30mil, much less for the rumors of us willing to pay up to 40 mill and atletico asking for 50 mill.
Without Mendes no one is ever going to offer anything above 20m for Silva, and he is involved in this deal because Atletico need to offload an offensive player to sign one of his most valued clients James.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 22-07-2019, 00:45   #12762
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Haha , that's krunic photo !
This show how reliable they are

they can't even find the correct photo

Signature
Un sogno Per AlcuniÖUn incubo Per Altri

Old 22-07-2019, 00:45   #12763
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Without Mendes no one is ever going to offer anything above 20m for Silva, and he is involved in this deal because Atletico need to offload an offensive player to sign one of his most valued clients James.
Without Mendes, no club offers anything beyond a loan with option. It's a shady deal that has to be done.

Signature
Do not show yourself as a 6th place team. We do not accept that kind of position - Paolo Maldini -
Old 22-07-2019, 00:49   #12764
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Fun Facts:

Simeone has used Angel Correa, on average, 32 times per season (in La Liga) over the last 2yrs.

Altetico's strikers scored a whopping total of TEN GOALS COMBINED last season (combined goals of Morata, Diego Costa and Kalinic)

.... and you wonder why his stats are the way they are. those piles of shit scored TEN GOALS COMBINED

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.

Last edited by MarioReality; 22-07-2019 at 00:52.
Old 22-07-2019, 00:59   #12765
Nalim
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Man if suso had pace hed be robben/ballon dor level

i hate how slow he is... pls get sold
Lol. Even if Suso was as fast as prime KakŠ he would never be in contention for Ballon D'or. His vision and creativity is simply too weak. That being said I definitely think he could play an important role next season, just shouldn't be a guaranteed starter.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:02   #12766
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

apparently he posted to this to explain why he got juked out of his shoes by a 17yr old yesterday

Signature
Old 22-07-2019, 01:08   #12767
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Next one to be sold will be Suso. Then they will offload Biglia and maybe Rr if the offer is right.

We will have: paqueta, kessie (who I think may also leave with good offer), bennacer, hakan, bona, krunic. We are missing 2 players in the middle. At least 1 but quality one. If Kessie is not sold.

I dont soecially like Correa deal but for 0 we swapped him and useless Silva so...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 22-07-2019, 01:11   #12768
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
GdS: Milan make Ä25m Sampdoria man (Praet) number one midfield target
Probably an option in which Kessie leaves

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 22-07-2019, 01:22   #12769
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I have no doubt in my mind that if we had Maldini back in the days as director we would have gone for the allan zielinski pjanic steals like the bennacer deal

Maldini da mercato pimp
Old 22-07-2019, 01:23   #12770
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Default The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

Kessie will stay and starts unless we buy someone with the same characteristics and have the same engine.

You canít blame a midfielder to underperform with 2 different clueless managers.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:25   #12771
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Old 22-07-2019, 01:26   #12772
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Kessie will stay and starts unless we buy someone with the same characteristics and have the same engine.

You canít blame a midfielder to underperform with 2 different clueless managers.
I blame him for behaving badly and playing selfishly. That is not connected to the coach.

Not surebuf Giampaolo needs that "engine" coz his game is different. We will see.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 22-07-2019, 01:29   #12773
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Fun Facts:

Simeone has used Angel Correa, on average, 32 times per season (in La Liga) over the last 2yrs.

Altetico's strikers scored a whopping total of TEN GOALS COMBINED last season (combined goals of Morata, Diego Costa and Kalinic)

.... and you wonder why his stats are the way they are. those piles of shit scored TEN GOALS COMBINED
Paying 40/50m for sum1 who in the span of 2 years has been so sparingly used... idk.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 22-07-2019, 01:33   #12774
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Default The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Quote:
I blame him for behaving badly and playing selfishly. That is not connected to the coach.

Not surebuf Giampaolo needs that "engine" coz his game is different. We will see.

Iím sorry I must have missed the matches where he behaved badly. Would you be generous and remind me where he behaved badly?

If you are referring to the biglia incident on the bench then i think itís a reaction in the heat of the moment where a brown nose biglia provoked him.

If you think kessie played bad then I would suggest you re-watch a Milan game where kessie was unavailable.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:35   #12775
jon
The Matrix

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

Quote:

Lmao thatís a good one
Old 22-07-2019, 01:36   #12776
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

https://twitter.com/memphis/status/1...533657600?s=21

@Opedius

Old 22-07-2019, 01:37   #12777
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
so praet isnt an option

Signature
Old 22-07-2019, 01:43   #12778
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
The biggest annoyance in modern football is how people consider 'dribbling' to be an attribute that denotes quality.
yea clearly the ability to beat your marker, dribble past opponents is not an important skill. You should let your opponents just take the ball off you.
Attacking players should just pass when they get the ball or shoot from halfway.

This post is cearly a thinly veiled dig at suso.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:50   #12779
vB9
Man with a Plan

Many different types... a dribbler

Xavi
Iniesta
Pirlo
Platini
Busquets

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 22-07-2019, 02:07   #12780
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
With eight ins and 10 outs, it's been a very busy summer at the Wanda Metropolitano
Shud've gotten their SD to work along M&B.

Signature
Closed Thread