Alessio Cerci Thread

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think Cerci has the higher ceiling, has the better and more efficient work rate, is more skillful and is stronger. Cerci also has the stronger character he doesn't need anyone to motivate him he seems to have recognized his potential and is improving on it every day. He is also a better decision maker on the field in general. Cerci opposite El Sharawy would be great and with De Sciglio bombing down the flank is even better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think Cerci has the higher ceiling, has the better and more efficient work rate, is more skillful and is stronger. Cerci also has the stronger character he doesn't need anyone to motivate him he seems to have recognized his potential and is improving on it every day. He is also a better decision maker on the field in general. Cerci opposite El Sharawy would be great and with De Sciglio bombing down the flank is even better.

how does cerci have a higer ceiling, he is already 26, niang is barely 19, thats a 7 year gap. I dont agree with work rate, i believe niang tracks back more often and no niang is certainly stronger than cerci, he would be atleast on par with him and he is still a baby dont forget. But yea for the moment, cerci is more skilful and tactically better, he is also a superior finisher, well he is a top notch winger no doubt but my point was that i still wouldnt trade niang for him.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score

what does this mean?if you imply that he doesn't waste energy in defending than you're correct.even CR7 tracks back more then Cerci,and cerci is in a team that has to defend in big portions of every game.for that money you can have farfan+a very good CB

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Cerci was so good last night he is a real winger of a very high calibre, much better than Niang to be honest

Nope. Its just our defender in a very low calibre makes him like a beast. :o

And in 2nd half Rami owned him. :thumbsup:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cerci so far is alot faster with the ball then niang. niang couldn't beat anyone one the wing. cerci ran away once or twice from emanuelson like he wasn't even there.

niang seems to be doing good as a CF in a much poorer league. cerci would be a brillIant fit as a RW

and he will in summer......for jube probably

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Iturbe is a smarter investment for 15m imo

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
more like for roma. he wants to go back to roma.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
what does this mean?if you imply that he doesn't waste energy in defending than you're correct.even CR7 tracks back more then Cerci,and cerci is in a team that has to defend in big portions of every game.for that money you can have farfan+a very good CB

I mean he runs with a purpose so you see him hustle to win the ball near the throw in on the other end he also moves off the ball really well. Niang is young so normally it will take time for him before he gets these movements correct but I haven't seen any Italian winger play the way Cerci does he is a really powerful player who is capable of doing many things whereas Niang can be stopped with ease

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
As usual we missed out on him last year :fp: couple of millions, man we should have more money allocated for 20 -25 year old talented players who could be busts or good addition, we can always sell them getting back for our investment. huntelaar, borri, gourcuff we alteast make some money out of them.

Gallianis hands are tied and he had some money last window and did a blunder by over paying for Matri, but he was on point while signing pazzini couple of years ago and even balotelli, miss and hit happens but we need some more money and more scouting

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Great game tonight, scored one, and assisted another.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
after Italia wins the world cup he'll be to expensive

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
after Italia wins the world cup he'll be to expensive

Nahh we'll splash some cash after Italy wins WC 2014.
25m goes to Cerci fee. Other 50m from El Shaarawy/Balotelli/De Sciglio triple sale goes to balance the books after missing out on CL :g:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That lob over Casillas yesterday would've made a wonderful goal, too bad for the bar.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he pulls off some really class stuff these days thoe i wonder why he vanishes during periods of the game.

would love to see if he manages to further improve in a big club

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
for 5 mio €? I'd take him.
for more than 5? No thanks. He showed nothing yesterday.

Yes he had a good season, but everyone has that one season. He'll never be worth more than 5 mio.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he pulls off some really class stuff these days thoe i wonder why he vanishes during periods of the game.

would love to see if he manages to further improve in a big club

but not in our big club

not worth 18mil

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hes way better than Boateng, and he got sold for 12. 18 is a bit high but it would be a shame to lose out on this player for 2 million.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Hes way better than Boateng, and he got sold for 12. 18 is a bit high but it would be a shame to lose out on this player for 2 million.

Cerci is a one trick pony. For a team that's on the counter attack he will work wonders, eitherwise he will be useless. Basically a poor mans El Sharaawy on the right

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
inflated price had a golden oppurtunity to buy couple of seasons ago

Schedule