The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They already said they have no intent on running the club, so i dont understand why put more money if they are selling it straight away?

They may take over temporarily to avoid all the UEFA problems then move it on to whoever is lined up.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the 40m is not related to transfers.
the capital increase is for running costs of the club and misc. items.

transfer funds are a completely separate thing.

ohh i see probably even higher then. 100m plus sales? any info on this

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
De facto it does

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Elliott. Does. Not. Own. Milan.

not officialy, but the club is considered as mortrage, if li doesn't pay elliott wil take it
and btw, they have a representative in board of the administration of the club to check things like salaries, transfers, brand to kee the value of the club and elliott should approve of every single thing
I've already posted an article here from forbes saying that elliott is pumping more money out of their interest to keep the value of the club up, in case they take over the club and sell it

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If elliott is pumping cash in to keep Milan's value, it's losing money in the longrun.

They dont get that money back and the club isnt going to increase in value.

I dont buy that theory whatsoever

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
If elliott is pumping cash in to keep Milan's value, it's losing money in the longrun.

don't forget that they give it under loans
they are happy to lend someone with 21% interest :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They don't get their money back either if Li can't pay up. No one here can predict what Elliott can get if they sell it to another buyer.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
don't forget that they give it under loans
they are happy to lend someone with 21% interest :lol:

They're loaning cash to someone they know can't pay it back?

This is my EXACT point. A vulture fund doesnt throw cash to the wind. They know they're getting their cash back.

Li has money

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
They're loaning cash to someone they know can't pay it back?

This is my EXACT point. A vulture fund doesnt throw cash to the wind. They know they're getting their cash back.

Li has money

:fp:
they lend money because they have a club worth more than 450M€ under their hands..it's like giving a house worth 10M€ as mortrage for the bank, and asking for 1M€ after getting 5M€ earlier, of course you gonna get it, because even if you don't pay they will simply sell the house
vultures and banks don't give a shit about what you gonna do as long as they have guarantees, it's a win-win situation, you pay they win 21% in one year, you don't pay they get you assets and sell it and get their 21% :)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Every dollar they loan and dont get back is a dollar lost.

You're overthinking it. Of course they get the asset, but every million they loaned on top is a million they lose.

They arent in the business of that. And like I said, Milan as an asset wont increase in value

There's NO reason to loan even a penny if they kno the asset will be theirs. The value ia static, essentially

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Every dollar they loan and dont get back is a dollar lost.

You're overthinking it. Of course they get the asset, but every million they loaned on top is a million they lose.

They arent in the business of that. And like I said, Milan as an asset wont increase in value

who said anything about increasing?
i said keeping the value not increasing it...financial problems like default in paying the salaries kill the companies brand and decreas the whole brand's value...that's why they are ok with lending more money as long it doesn't exceed the value of the club (around 450M€)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Between now and October, the supposed "deadline" the club would not lose in value what they'd loan out.

I personally have no worries about the finances. I think we're in good hands, i just think there's too many twists and turns for uefa, who like seamlessness.

But that doesn't mean we dont have the money. It just means uefa doesn't like how it looks on paper.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
or Elliot knows Li will be restricted to pay the money back so they will just top the debt up even more so when he inevitably defaults, elliot will take even more away from him in assets/money

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Between now and October, the supposed "deadline" the club would not lose in value what they'd loan out.

I personally have no worries about the finances. I think we're in good hands, i just think there's too many twists and turns for uefa, who like seamlessness.

But that doesn't mean we dont have the money. It just means uefa doesn't like how it looks on paper.

If he has the money then why no refinancing at this point? The clock is pretty much winding down and it seems like he has all his offers on the table and the reports say the rates are too high for him. What's his end game?

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

I think you have already chosen your team
October will be glorious :) sad that you are in the wrong side

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
If he has the money then why no refinancing at this point? The clock is pretty much winding down and it seems like he has all his offers on the table.

if he has money why would he even take elliott's loan from the beginning with that massive interest? why would he take the longest period for closing for a club in history and in the end paying with a loan from an american vulture.
Don't tell me it's shady money, he has already brought few hundred millions from british virgin islands bank accounts, and it looked shady AF but none said anything

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We're almost a year in and ppl still haven't realized how many loops and hoops Li had to jump thru to get this club.

They literally created holding companies and use a maze of funneling cash in, to get the money out of china.

Heck, Suning is a megacorp and still had their issues and are up against it w FFP as well.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

this is the type of player we need and you wonder why immobile scored so much this season. We need players that can see and execute risky passes, can't cry about our strikers when they get 2 or 3 chances per game. The top scorers in the leagues around europe, look at how many chances per game their team mates create for them.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Anyways I'm actually bowing out of the ownership debate. It's run its course.

You all know where I will continue to stand.

So, that being said, rank belotti, immobile, morata

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if he has money why would he even take elliott's loan from the beginning with that massive interest? why would he take the longest period for closing for a club in history and in the end paying with a loan from an american vulture.
Don't tell me it's shady money, he has already brought few hundred millions from british virgin islands bank accounts, and it looked shady AF but none said anything

I can't imagine who he went to for all these loans. They'll end up finding his body floating in some river soon ha.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We're almost a year in and ppl still haven't realized how many loops and hoops Li had to jump thru to get this club.

They literally created holding companies and use a maze of funneling cash in, to get the money out of china.

Heck, Suning is a megacorp and still had their issues and are up against it w FFP as well.

Not wrong here..I'd feel much more at ease if mr was involved in the refinancing negotiations

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Immobile, belotti, then morata.

And I'm a real belotti fanboy.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
He also said Ancelotti was going to turn down Napoli.

Yeah, Suma is hardly the most trustworthy source out there, but what is interesting is his tone. Normally, he's the one hoping against all hope, drumming up enthusiasm. It's an interesting editorial nonetheless.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali

Immobile
Morata
Belotti

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

this is the type of player we need and you wonder why immobile scored so much this season. We need players that can see and execute risky passes, can't cry about our strikers when they get 2 or 3 chances per game. The top scorers in the leagues around europe, look at how many chances per game their team mates create for them.
That's exactly the reason to get rid of players like Bona and slap Kessie face one more time for his wrong shots decisions. I said it before this team doesn't need another striker as long as we keep Silva - Kalinic and Cutrone. We need creators or player with vision and pass accuracy. Hakan playing in space is always delightful. The problem is lack of quality and depth, that's why selling Suso and Swap Silva + get players like Willian, Depay in this team would be the right move.
#InLiMilanWeTrust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule