Milan fans at Southend United

Reaction score
I'm a Southend United fan (with a soft spot for Milan for various reasons one of which was my brilliant trip to the San Siro a few years back) and last night I was at our big game live on Sky Sports Vs Crawley.

Anyway, to our surprise during the game we heard some foreign chanting, we looked over and around 10 Milan fans who had come over for the game tonight Vs Arsenal were stood chanting.

These guys were absolutely amazing, chanting all our songs and some of their own, we had our whole stand singing Milan Milan at one point! We said Milan give us a song Milan Milan give us a song, to which they replied with a lovely slagging off of our rivals Colchester.

At the end of the game they swapped scarves with us and took some of our flags that they are going to wave both tonight and in the San Siro and promised to send us pictures.

They have even invited us over there with them, they must have felt at home with our blue smoke bombs and atmosphere althought a bit of a shock with our stadium/style of football :lol:

Southend now has a massive soft spot for Milan, brilliant night, just brilliant!

Anyone know about this or know who the guys were? :thumbsup:

FORZA MILAN

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
This is incredible, no idea about it but wow, amazing story!

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
IDK who;s this guys are. maybe in this pic?

tumblr_m0hysd5oJg1rqcunjo1_500.jpg

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
LoL square, you didn't just post any random pic! :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
nice story. from now on, my fav. team in england will be southend united. :)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Southend United or it's fans want to be associated with Milan after the Emirates game.:lol:

Reaction score
Hello, I am one of the boys Rossoneri fans in the stadium of Southend, thank you all ... wonderful ...

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Quality photo lads. Is that Van Bommel in the front row?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hello, I am one of the boys Rossoneri fans in the stadium of Southend, thank you all ... wonderful ...
Respect.
I'm a Southend United fan (with a soft spot for Milan for various reasons one of which was my brilliant trip to the San Siro a few years back) and last night I was at our big game live on Sky Sports Vs Crawley.

Anyway, to our surprise during the game we heard some foreign chanting, we looked over and around 10 Milan fans who had come over for the game tonight Vs Arsenal were stood chanting.

These guys were absolutely amazing, chanting all our songs and some of their own, we had our whole stand singing Milan Milan at one point! We said Milan give us a song Milan Milan give us a song, to which they replied with a lovely slagging off of our rivals Colchester.

At the end of the game they swapped scarves with us and took some of our flags that they are going to wave both tonight and in the San Siro and promised to send us pictures.

They have even invited us over there with them, they must have felt at home with our blue smoke bombs and atmosphere althought a bit of a shock with our stadium/style of football :lol:

Southend now has a massive soft spot for Milan, brilliant night, just brilliant!

Anyone know about this or know who the guys were? :thumbsup:

FORZA MILAN
Respect.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Awesome story. Wish I knew who the fans were

Next time I'm playing FM as a English team it will be Southend :lol: ill take them to the champions league

Reaction score
A.C Milan Ultras at Southend

Hi,
i am on of the group of A.C.Milan supporters at Southend on monday

We would like to thank you for the incredibile atmosphere at the stadium

It was an honour for us singing your song specially the one against Colchester

A specila Thanks to Liam

Lorenzo
Gruppo A4

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Hi,

A specila Thanks to Liam

Lorenzo
Gruppo A4

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Respect :star:

Reaction score
Hi,

A specila Thanks to Liam

Lorenzo
Gruppo A4

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for the response, it's fantastic to see you guys on here and I will tell the Southend fans on our forum and Twitter to read this thread.

I hope to visit Milan again sometime, I have some great memories of the San Siro just like I'm sure you do also of Roots Hall and Southend.

We're playing again tomorrow at Southend and I'm sure we will see a couple of Milan scarves again in our North Bank and maybe even a "Milan Milan" chant :lol:

Have you seen the videos on Youtube? There's quite a few now. :thumbsup:

If you would like to return one day please let us know and if any other Milan fans want to come down to watch us please feel free. :D

ps - if you're on Twitter please let me know, my name on there is @GregStarz

Ciao

AnZ9YRGCAAA8VBn.jpg

AnQtG8HCIAAp6PL.jpg

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Ah, the good thing about this forum. It brings people together :proud::thumbsup:

PS.avoid Andrea Pirlo thread.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
I will now also follow southend.

Its nice to see you guys in a promotion battle.

Schedule