Your comments about the Forums!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Glad to see the forums are up and running after the little break.

Anyhoo, in my office in Rome, my colleagues are either big time Roma or Inter fans (LOSERS) or Juve fans (ASSHOLES) and they all have their screensavers and what have you filled with red/yellow and black/white and blue/black shite. One day I hacked into...err, I mean entered the members only Inter/roma/juve sites they frequent to see what they're like...Their Forums suck the big one... it was like a children's forum where everybody stated the obvious... there was nothing controversial or even mildly interesting where one could state their views...

I must say that the red & black forums have everything any intelligent fan would be interested in. It's nice to have people expressing their views (even though one doesnt have to agree with every one of them) in such a passionate and thought provoking manner. And the forums are very well designed where you can talk about other stuff besides Milan as well. The topics and the content makes it so much more interesting and a pleasure to participate in the forums. I have seen the competitors products and they suck!

JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD JOB GUYS. THIS WEBSITE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
hey david...

why the hell the wps in acmonline.com don't work?i know they have been unavailable for ages and still...you're doin' anything to them?

and btw,how to listen to the songs?(are they good?)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
thank you ads. we give our best to keep it running smoothly but the credit doesn't go only to the admin but to all members of the forum :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
liberogrande said:
hey david...

why the hell the wps in acmonline.com don't work?i know they have been unavailable for ages and still...you're doin' anything to them?

and btw,how to listen to the songs?(are they good?)

I've installed a couple of filters a while ago to stop bandwidth theft. It seems that these filters are not working properly for a couple of people. Sometimes they aren't working properly for me either, and that's because, as far as I know, of some settings of our ISPs. Probably for scharatz and other members the wallpapers are working just fine.

Save the songs on your computer. It's in mp3 format. :)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've always liked this forum and i am one of the first members as well.
This forum is great,you can talk about Milan with other Milan fans and here ppl are very pleasent to talk with.
In the other forums it's not like this
I feel here very good and i feel all of you like part of me.
We are here like one big family!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
shevagirl said:
I've always liked this forum and i am one of the first members as well.
This forum is great,you can talk about Milan with other Milan fans and here ppl are very pleasent to talk with.
In the other forums it's not like this
I feel here very good and i feel all of you like part of me.
We are here like one big family!
nice words. i agree.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i was just wondering, did u (the site admin) write all the scripts by urself? or did u guys use any editor? if so, what is it?

and... it is the best forum so far, we dont have so many threads like one other forum i know... and we dont bitch at each other (like another forum i know)... and the ppl here are smart (that includes me of course, hehehe)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yup! I agree! :)

Out of curiousity, since when does this forum exists??

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ads216 said:
Glad to see the forums are up and running after the little break.

Anyhoo, in my office in Rome, my colleagues are either big time Roma or Inter fans (LOSERS) or Juve fans (ASSHOLES) and they all have their screensavers and what have you filled with red/yellow and black/white and blue/black shite. One day I hacked into...err, I mean entered the members only Inter/roma/juve sites they frequent to see what they're like...Their Forums suck the big one... it was like a children's forum where everybody stated the obvious... there was nothing controversial or even mildly interesting where one could state their views...

I must say that the red & black forums have everything any intelligent fan would be interested in. It's nice to have people expressing their views (even though one doesnt have to agree with every one of them) in such a passionate and thought provoking manner. And the forums are very well designed where you can talk about other stuff besides Milan as well. The topics and the content makes it so much more interesting and a pleasure to participate in the forums. I have seen the competitors products and they suck!

JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD JOB GUYS. THIS WEBSITE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to know...
Great opinion!

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
thank you ads. we give our best to keep it running smoothly but the credit doesn't go only to the admin but to all members of the forum :)
Thanx .......
THE AC MILAN FORUMS RULE THE WORLD!!!!! :devil2:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mtfco said:
i was just wondering, did u (the site admin) write all the scripts by urself? or did u guys use any editor? if so, what is it?

and... it is the best forum so far, we dont have so many threads like one other forum i know... and we dont bitch at each other (like another forum i know)... and the ppl here are smart (that includes me of course, hehehe)

The forum runs on phpBB. [http://www.phpbb.com]. It's an open source script, and as such I have modified few parts of it to fit more of our needs. I've also redone most of our graphics that were initially blue [from the original script]. I've used Photoshop 7 and a free php editor named PHPEd.

I'm glad you feel that way. I guess we were just lucky to have such people gather in this forum. :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Yup! I agree! :)

Out of curiousity, since when does this forum exists??

They've been running since September-October 2001 but we have switched scripts in April 2002 and lost our data. For some stats [some of them are not accurate or not working properly though]: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/statistics.php

I think on the 10th this month is our 1 year birthday. :devil3:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
david,so did you do all the stuff in the website yeah?

'bout 2 years ago when i visit this website the photo gallery was just fine,and so far they haven't change pretty much,have they?i think you should be a bit more hard-workin' on this.

btw,if you can't be arsed to collect the pic from the internet,you can always hire me :D .

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Script error fixed. Ads are showing up again. :)

liberogrande: there are a lot of things I need to update. Unfortunately, the current site design is not allowing me to let you upload photos, because otherwise I would have gladly done that. My time is getting shorter and shorter, so don't expect much until the end of this summer. :cry:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mtfco said:
it is the best forum so far, we dont have so many threads like one other forum i know... and we dont bitch at each other (like another forum i know)... and the ppl here are smart (that includes me of course, hehehe)

i flunked my driving exam (road test) 2 weeks ago... you make me feel like i dont belong here, hehe!! ;)

had some more exams to take and therefore didnt post here for a while but now i'm back and intend to stay... :D

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
liberogrande: there are a lot of things I need to update. Unfortunately, the current site design is not allowing me to let you upload photos, because otherwise I would have gladly done that. My time is getting shorter and shorter, so don't expect much until the end of this summer. :cry:

well,so you were tellin' me that you will get pics-uploadin' available this summer,hopefully,yeah?

btw,why your time is shorter and shorter?

Schedule