Reaction score
Anderson Silva vs DC

happy for DC :star:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Shame it's a non title fight though, I feel like Silva should have demanded a title fight

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think he needs help, and he isn't taking these things seriously because he is famous and knows he can get away with it.

Meanwhile, I don't really think anyone can beat Cormier on short notice. Unless they somehow surprise with a Conor Nate, this card is now trash. HIGHLY unlikely, though John Kavanagh has already started talking shit, maybe leading up to some possible negotiation. I think they are both still training.

i wouldn't call it trash lol

still one of the best cards ever

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
God damn bro. Eddie alvarez you beauty.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
ConorDiaz -> CormierJones -> HuntBrock -> TateNunes

We have time for another change of main event?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I CANNOT understand why UFC is treating the fight between AldoEdgar like it's nothing.

It's a bigger fight than HuntBrock and TateNunes.

Basically haven't been any promotion for that fight.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bones is such a waste of space on this planet.

People talking like Silva has some huge balls for taking up this fight, yeah that would be true if he was still the middle weight champion, and if he wasn't after 4 losses in a row.

DC will knock him in the clinch in brutal fashion. UFC 200 is an absolute shit event.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i wouldn't call it trash lol

still one of the best cards ever

Mostly because the main event...

Tate vs Nunes - not counting out Nunes, but this fight does not have anywhere near the drawing factor as Tate vs Ronda, Tate vs Holly, or Ronda vs Holly. I just can't bring myself to care about this "title fight".

Maybe not trash, I retract that statement, but only meaning fight now the only fight that "matters" in terms of title picture is Aldo vs. Edgar and maybe Browne vs. Cain.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
UFC 200 is an absolute shit event.

Again with this nonsense :lol:

Maybe not trash, I retract that statement, but only meaning fight now the only fight that "matters" in terms of title picture is Aldo vs. Edgar and maybe Browne vs. Cain.

AldoEdgar and BrowneCain are my two main events. And then look at the prelims, great fights everywhere.

Agree that JonesCormier not happening is a huge blow, but look at the card and think if the event wasn't named "UFC200".

Come on guys :lol:

-----

This summer's gonna be crazy. Fuck Jones.

-----

Btw, are the substances known?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

AldoEdgar and BrowneCain are my two main events. And then look at the prelims, great fights everywhere.

Agree that JonesCormier not happening is a huge blow, but look at the card and think if the event wasn't named "UFC200".

Come on guys :lol:

-----

This summer's gonna be crazy. Fuck Jones.

-----

Btw, are the substances known?

Nothing confirmed, I've been trying to find it but according to internet sources he was "candy flipping" (LSD + MDMA).

I agree with Aldo Edgar, that fight could have been main event for another card not UFC 200. Browne and Cain I am really not that big on.

I mean rest of the card is decent, but nothing really draws any excitement. Like maybe Assuncao vs Dillashaw has potential to be a good fight, and I want to watch Zingano smash Pena, but that's about it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
so it's recreational and not performance enhancing he got caught for??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so it's recreational and not performance enhancing he got caught for??

I have no idea. Just going by what rando's are saying on the internet.

Apparently Dana is pissed.

Edit:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/7/12115462/jon-jones-ufc-200-usada-ped-test-cocaine

That breaks it down pretty well of what's tested and what's not, the "candy-flipping" theory is now out. It seems likely it may have been the BOMBA.

Interesting to see there are theories out there that his fight with OSP was the first time he's OFF the roids hence looking terrible.

But as of now, its all theories.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the BOMBA?

PED.

One interesting thing is that Jones got picked up by GAT Supplements for sponsorship late last year. GAT has had very checkered past in terms of contaminated supplements and some of their stuff contain DHEA (Machida got popped for that).

So maybe he didn't know, but that excuse is very quickly getting played out as many fighters send their supplements to USADA to test it to make sure.

There may also be a VERY slim chance that USADA labs mishandled his sample and contaminated there.

But overall, its not looking good for Jones

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what a shocker it would be if silva manages to beat DC tomorrow a la bisping rockhold, although DC is much smarter and far less arrogant than rockhold.

it would look bad for DC in a sporting sense but the rematch would get him $$$$$$

-----------------------------

My picks

Prelims:

Zingano
Gastelum
Dillashaw
Northcutt

Main card:

Tate
Hunt
DC
Edgar
Cain

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Women main event, feking lel.
Silva vs DC, feking lel. Replacing a cheat with another cheat, one that will get steam rolled by DC. 4 fight without wins lel.
5-3 Lesnar vs 12-10 hunt.

The only good fight on the main card is the fw title bout.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
What a performance by Joanna

That was a great fight, can't stand Joanna though.

The mens finals though..getting booed out the arena & Khalil the finalist other than throwing haymakers is useless, I don't blame the other guy for holding him down for three rounds, you could tell Dana wasn't happy with the winner

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sage had a crazy armbar escape, his arm was about to snap.

Nah, the angle was not very good for the armbar, it was bad but he was almost out anyways.

He didn't look good tbh, Marin was very sloppy and he had a hard time. His dad always had to get a word in in the corner too :fp:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Nah, the angle was not very good for the armbar, it was bad but he was almost out anyways.

He didn't look good tbh, Marin was very sloppy and he had a hard time. His dad always had to get a word in in the corner too :fp:

both looked sloppy for sure.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
northcutt had a hard time with a supposed easy win :lol: :fp:

this dillashaw assuncao fight was disappointing

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
northcutt had a hard time with a supposed easy win :lol: :fp:

this dillashaw assuncao fight was disappointing

Indeed. This is an underwhelming card so far.

I have a strange feeling Nunes is going to upset Tate today.

Schedule