Sulley Muntari Thread

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
The game confirmed what we already knew, that Saponara and Poli are not that good defensively. However if they fail to put pressure on the opponent midfielder and don't make an impact offensively they become innocuous.

Muntari is not always the best midfielder, but he never shies from a tackle and his positional movement is much better than either Poli or Saponara.

I still like that we played Saponara instead of Essien, at least this way at the end of the year we can truly evaluate whether Saponara is worth it or whether he needs to be sold.

I don't see what Poli did wrong defensively today. De Jong was the one getting caught out at every turn in the midfield...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B2G0L5PIQAE2WdK.png

B2G0LISIEAEXMkV.jpg

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
True. This dude really encompasses awful behavior. He is never smiling like Essien does. He has no natural charisma, and looks like the type of guy that turns a party into a depressing atmosphere the moment he walks in.

He's been a loyal man to the team but it's time for this guy to leave.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Agreed my friend. There need to be more level-headed posters like you and I who can contribute effectively to the forum.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I agree with you sometimes, but on Muntari? C'mon, bro. You're pulling rabbits out of your hat in bashing Sulley, here.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he used to say some good things in the commode? I dunno.

I have. I have actually been contributing throughout the forum, often offering my knowledge about tactics, basics of football, as well as players and teams.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
"he doesn't smile in pics so he needs to leave"

wtf am I reading ROFFL

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I have. I have actually been contributing throughout the forum, often offering my knowledge about tactics, basics of football, as well as players and teams.

And diego costa :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Brainless, lazy, slow of a player.
Gtfo!

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
^ why we renew his contract?. Well modern milan. You know, where doing the illogical things are normal.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Wasn't that bad :rolleyes:

Few good moments.
There was one fantastic tackle in particular in the first half.

But an awful lot of stalling on the ball and losing it, or just just passing it to the Inter players.
Like that early chance for Icardi, which the Argentine thankfully missed.

Essien was much better.

Schedule