The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
oxygNIO.jpg

Sign this guy, Gattuso would love him :D

What?'
Whats the origin of the photo? Where did u get it?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So we're selling snake, Bona & Suso this summer?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Selling snake and suso while getting Serbian antonelli and reina means we're stepping in the right direction for year -1

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys I am curious if a team from Italy wins the Champions League and a team from Italy wins the UEFA Cup, does that mean Italy get 6 spots?

Only way we can qualify at this point really.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Guys I am curious if a team from Italy wins the Champions League and a team from Italy wins the UEFA Cup, does that mean Italy get 6 spots?

No.. max 5 teams are allowed from each league

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
:lol: Khabib wtf?

He's a very big football fan but I don't think he has a specific favorite team(Maybe Anji? :lol:). But glad he's repping the red and black :thumbsup:

"irreplaceable" jack :fp:

Yeah I am pretty sure there are many fodder mids that can replace his output :lol:

Contract that guy for a year, stadium would be packed every match day.

I'd rather sign his manager. Somehow the guy has a reputation of being a scumbag but every fighter wants to be represented by him because he gets shit done :lol: With Ali we'd have Messi, CR7 and Neymar playing here by next month.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Ok what a shame. Hopefully Roma or Lazio get it and we get the fifth spot. Crossing fingers.

no, we still have to be in top 4 ourself and 1 of roma or lazio ( whoever win the competition ) stay in 5th spot

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ok what a shame. Hopefully Roma or Lazio get it and we get the fifth spot. Crossing fingers.

Still wont benefit us. Only the EL/CL winner will be benefited if they finish behind 4th. For every other team, top 4 or no slot.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
watching roma yesterday , im just realising how silvio destroyed this club
he could have saved a lot by selling earlier (summer 2012 especially) but his super ego
costed us alot, a return to be one top 5 will take a lot and a lot of times now especially with competition

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yes i agree..roma overturning a 4-1 first leg result against barcelona reminded me of silvio's malicious treatment of ac milan as owner also

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
watching roma yesterday , im just realising how silvio destroyed this club
he could have saved a lot by selling earlier (summer 2012 especially) but his super ego
costed us alot, a return to be one top 5 will take a lot and a lot of times now especially with competition

Hindsight is 20/20 but regardless of that, it's not like Roma is a team that wins 3-0 against Barcelona on the regular. There was a low chance of it happening and it did.

Don't forgot he shit on them convincingly recently and it's likelier Roma will fall apart from this to next season rather than improve.

To be top 5 will take a lot of time? Come on, we're a mere 7 points off 5th place despite a horrendous start of the season thanks to Montella and his soyboyfriend fucking our players fitness levels :lol:

I am convinced we'll be even better next season.

Also, I rather have Berusconi hold on for a bit to long(debatable) and celebrate all these historical titles than be Roma with no history of note.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
yes i agree..roma overturning a 4-1 first leg result against barcelona reminded me of silvio's malicious treatment of ac milan as owner also

You almost looked cool with that post, almost :D

Edit: stop laughing Sage, you're ruining my post.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20 but regardless of that, it's not like Roma is a team that wins 3-0 against Barcelona on the regular. There was a low chance of it happening and it did.

Don't forgot he shit on them convincingly recently and it's likelier Roma will fall apart from this to next season rather than improve.

To be top 5 will take a lot of time? Come on, we're a mere 7 points off 5th place despite a horrendous start of the season thanks to Montella and his soyboyfriend fucking our players fitness levels :lol:

We needed Roma to fall out of the top 4 this season - they were considered a 'supermarket' after all. That all changes and their revenues will be up and blue chip sponsors will be circling. EDF is now considered the 'artist' and with Monchi they have a legit SD.

Just waiting on the Jack renewal to confirm our project frugal.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

Also, I rather have Berusconi hold on for a bit to long(debatable) and celebrate all these historical titles than be Roma with no history of note.

it's not that im jealous of roma ffs
it's just CL nights, these things were our things , it's who we are
if there is a celebration on italian newspapers in wednesday and thursdays morning, it's usually in red and black

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

he celebrated for too long, actually we were still barely alive until 2012, ibra and silva leaving is the final blow, if B sold us in that year and let other people rebuild the squad from there, i would absolutely have no bad feeling about him

the damaged were done after that was too heavy fans couldnt stand this

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We needed Roma to fall out of the top 4 this season - they were considered a 'supermarket' after all. That all changes and their revenues will be up and blue chip sponsors will be circling. EDF is now considered the 'artist' and with Monchi they have a legit SD.

They have a SD that sells. Let's not act like everything is great at Roma. The Nainggolan situation isn't going to be better, Dzeko is getting older. Their blue chipper young striker Schick has one goal(Coppa) in 17 games across all competitions :lol: They sold Salah on the cheap and he turned into a worldclass player at Liverpool. Their current squad doesn't look all that special either and their best players like Manolas and Alisson probably will be sold and Dzeko keeps getting older.

See, you can make everything look very bleak if you try to.

I am not so sure Bona will be renewed. Gattuso likes him but I think if we get a good offer, we sell him.

it's not that im jealous of roma ffs
it's just CL nights, these things were our things , it's who we are
if there is a celebration on italian newspapers in wednesday and thursdays morning, it's usually in red and black

You sound like someone who complains about their ex doing with her new guy what you used to do :lol:

Don't worry, it's going to take some time but we'll be back to the top and Roma won't ever really reach it.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

+ a new stadium. Roma have a very serious project going on, in a few years time if the trend in Seria A continues, they are going to be duking it out with Juventus for the first spot.

Napoli will fall off as soon as their sugar daddy gets bored, and Milan and Inter will continue to fight for EL places with their China fake riches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule