AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
take your hand off it mate.....c-ron is one of the best players young players going around. He would walk into our midfield anyday.

All you guys keep saying that we need young players, this kid is one of the best in the world and all i hear is winging. Sure he doesn't use tricks but hey thats why is so popular and thats why his one of the biggest draw cards in the world. His more than a player but a marketing dream.

'FORZA AC'

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Well well, isn't this thread should be in Dream Signing Thread??

Btw, I think C. Ronaldo is a good young player. Well, I would like to see him at Milan honestly, but not now, maybe if he is 25 or 26, well, when he is mature enough..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1-2-3stepover kid ? I get a bad vibe from him. He makes my hair stand on edge + my skin crawl, makes me want to turn channels, makes me want to slap him, I haven't figured out why + admit there is no logic to it. It's just the way it is. Really weird, considering I'm such a hardcore rejuvenation advocate. Guess I'm picky :D

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The 1-2-3 Stepover Kid :D
e8kdw82ds.gif

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Nesta87 said:
take your hand off it mate.....c-ron is one of the best players young players going around. He would walk into our midfield anyday.
Anyday?, certainly not now!.There're so many things he has to learn to be Milan player.

Nesta87 said:
All you guys keep saying that we need young players, this kid is one of the best in the world and all i hear is winging. Sure he doesn't use tricks but hey thats why is so popular and thats why his one of the biggest draw cards in the world. His more than a player but a marketing dream.
It takes more than popularity, and marketing dream to be Milan player.I can see he play for Milan in the future, but for now, let him learns something from EPL.Most important, his attitude toward other players, and toward the games, be a humble instead of, big star player.

Nesta87 said:
'FORZA AC'
Please, can You stop saying AC, instead of Milan?
It means 'football club'....which one are you supporting ,MILAN or FOOTBALL CLUB?

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
C. Ronaldo sucks! I would only want him at the San Siro if he came here and lost with Man Udt. again.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo is without doubt one of the world's best right wingers.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
milanist said:
Word! I'd love to see him @ Milan.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
i like him, his ability to get past players is great. But i fail to see who he would replace in our line-up?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
milanist said:

agree with you

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Cristiano ronaldo is one of the best football players of the world, I would like to see him at San Siro!

Forza C.Ronaldo

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
i always say that ronaldo of a boy is so over rated,manutd dont know but that guy is the bane of their misfortunes he plays nothing but doing some step overs that wont even move my grand mom !

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I like Cristiano where he is :tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you guys heard all the rape allegations surrounding him? it'll probably blow over ala kobe....probably some chicking looking to get on the front page of the tabloids.

who knows tho..maybe fergie will get fed up with him and ship 'em out :D

...the boys got talent..and youth on his side. The more he learns the more effective he'll be. I'd love to have him here, but i have no idea where he'd play.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rape allegations ? First time I hear this... I thought R. v. Persie was the bad boy who was messing around with some stripper who realized her minute of fame had come ... So is C-Ron raping boys ? He looks like the posterboy of gayness. If looks can be deceiving, his certainly do ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Passion for *9* said:
So is C-Ron raping boys ? He looks like the posterboy of gayness. If looks can be deceiving, his certainly do ;)

you never can be sure...:D :D

nah..seriously though. I've heard that the chick he was with voluntarily went to C-Ron's hotel room...and then changed her mind about what happened the next morning. :rolleyes:

It doesn't help her credibility that she went to the tabloids with the story before filing a police report.

at this point it's all rumours though...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
He looks like the posterboy of gayness. If looks can be deceiving, his certainly do ;)
I bet you only like boys with Bundesliga haircuts! :D

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
i can't believe that gay guy is like accused of rapes. he looks like he hit guys. argh. but i like him, so i hope this mess clear up soon :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
my updated list of dream singings :

1. Ronaldinho
2. Joaquin
3. Lampard
4. Robben
5. Chivu
6. Kompany
7. Lahm

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
besikaka said:

1. Ronaldinho
2. Joaquin
3. Lampard
4. Robben
5. Chivu
6. Kompany
7. Lahm

Yeah,I would go for Joaquin too,he's a great winger.and one of the trio Kompany,Chivu,Lahm would be great too...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As we already have Jankulovski, who is a left winger, we only need a right winger. My choice is Cristiano Ronaldo.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Congo Powers said:
you never can be sure...:D :D

nah..seriously though. I've heard that the chick he was with voluntarily went to C-Ron's hotel room...and then changed her mind about what happened the next morning. :rolleyes:

It doesn't help her credibility that she went to the tabloids with the story before filing a police report.

at this point it's all rumours though...
yeh, i just read about it this morning
http://www1.sbs.com.au/epl/index.php3?id=64502

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
The thing with C-Ron...of course the girls wants money...how obvious isn't that! Cristiano could have got most of the girls he wanted, so why should he suddenly rape her? Poor guy...his father just passed away, and now they're bugging him with this crap....

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
I bet you only like boys with Bundesliga haircuts! :D
Bundesliga haircuts ? What's that ?

Congo Powers said:
nah..seriously though. I've heard that the chick he was with voluntarily went to C-Ron's hotel room...and then changed her mind about what happened the next morning.

Thanks for the lowdown. I didn't check the BBC Sports site for a day + had no idea... The story reminds me of the little slut who had double or triple fun with some Newcastle (I think) bad boys + then went on to cry rape... Can't handle being a groupie, don't try to be one. Stupid bitches.... :o

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
I want David Pizarro in Milan, i hope he keeps his current bad form at Inter, so Milan can buy him and make a star out of him, like always happens with Inter to Milan transfers hahaha

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
besikaka said:

1. Ronaldinho
2. Joaquin
3. Lampard
4. Robben
5. Chivu
6. Kompany
7. Lahm
Man , that would b having a great dream in ur dream. :D
Great players though, I like all the above specially Lahm.

Schedule