The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 12-11-2018, 18:39   #821
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

we actually have the most wins vs them and possibly the best record. it just hurts that they are increasing the gap slowly. it was like a 9 game difference at one time but now it's 22.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 21:05   #822
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

We were not bad at all and should have got a result.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 22:32   #823
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

If you go through these replies, you can see that there are actually people who thought that we were on same level as Juventus. There were actually people questionning this 😂
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 00:42   #824
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

I'm just salty we lost because Jube looked tired and poor that game - very beatable. Sure, the ref might've been stricter against Jube overall but we had enough opportunities to take the game. I think a draw would actually be a fair result.

Generally I'd say their squad has more quality but on that day they didn't show much but still won.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 21:36   #825
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

I'm gonna say this for the hundreth time:

Roman gets pulled out of position to defend crosses, this leaves abate and our weaker CB's in the middle to defend in the box on crosses and they don't have a clue

Roman needs to stay in the middle of the box to defend crosses and let RR and LCM/LW get back to defend no excuses!!!

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote