The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
To be fair to Pogba, everyone looks like trash at United. Mourinho has really done a terrible job.

I honestly would rather overpay for Pogba than SMS. Mostly because I think SMS is overpriced trash and Pogba has been a completely different player for France during his time at United.

Tbf France would still have won the WC without Pogba but they wouldnt without Kante imo so meh

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
To be fair to Pogba, everyone looks like trash at United. Mourinho has really done a terrible job.

I honestly would rather overpay for Pogba than SMS. Mostly because I think SMS is overpriced trash and Pogba has been a completely different player for France during his time at United.

Yeah, Pogba clearly carried that lacking in talent French team during their WC win.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't say Pogba carried France, I'm just saying he looks like a completely different player there.

Look at Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal and then United. So many players are performing worse there.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Do you think this is a smart theory? :D

Do you know for a fact that it is wrong? Europa League has never been a priority for Italian teams as they tend to prioritize the league. Only the 4 last years with the promise of CL qualification to the winner has it become more luxurious, but with the current crop of players Milan would never have been in contention to win it anyways so why waste the energy? Would UEFAs verdict been harsher if Milan had qualified from the group? We'll never know.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I didn't say Pogba carried France, I'm just saying he looks like a completely different player there.

Look at Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal and then United. So many players are performing worse there.

If Pogba couldn't perform with the talent in that French team, it would have been a sad sight. I'm actually glad he finally got his moment during the WC, most overrated player of this current gen though.

Sanchez earns 26 million GBP. Both are mercenaries and United is clearly the club for them. Neither of them justify their earnings and both can rot in Manc.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you have to bold Higuain to make a point? Was it Cutrone who wasted the 1 on 1 chance against Torino?

I know all about Higuain’s attitude, you can scroll few posts back and read.

Higuain best played as a lone striker, this is a fact not an opinion. Best case scenario is using Higuain/Cutrone and Castillejo. Castillejo has different traits which can co-exist with a #9.

People here complain about Higuain's attitude when he's been like that his whole career, it's not suddenly some problem. The only problem is he was getting like a trillion chances a game to score at Napoli/Juve and now he can barely touch the ball with the shitty service he gets at Milan :lol:

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
There are certain themes you can look at to get an idea of what we're potentially looking to spend.

ex: Kouame of Genoa. Leonardo, while inquiring, must have known his price would be at least 25m. He was told 35m.

Point being, a young stud, Leo woudn't inquire for if no $ to spend. Likely, a significant amount to spend.

He's another cutrone, essentially. Huge upside, but not quite ready for primetime, fulltime.

So if we're still looking at purchases like these, than our "right now budget" must be pretty decent.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Milan: Within three days it will be decided whether to resort to Tas. Market: It will be done!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are certain themes you can look at to get an idea of what we're potentially looking to spend.

ex: Kouame of Genoa. Leonardo, while inquiring, must have known his price would be at least 25m. He was told 35m.

Point being, a young stud, Leo woudn't inquire for if no $ to spend. Likely, a significant amount to spend.

He's another cutrone, essentially. Huge upside, but not quite ready for primetime, fulltime.

So if we're still looking at purchases like these, than our "right now budget" must be pretty decent.

Watch Kouame's price plummet if he does nothing in the second half of the season. Don't believe it'll take 25-35m.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Kouame, if he continues on this current pace, is definitely gonna go for around 25m.

If he gets better, it could be 30-35m.

Dips... Around 20m or they'll just keep him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Kouame has been seriously impressive this season. Correct profile to target.

PSA: if you cannot understand Bonaventura’s importance to our game, you are a true commoder.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack was important at one point, but never he picks up an injury it takes him so long to get back into form

Not that its his fault but the side can't really rely on that at this point

hope he doesn't sign the extension

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Given Kouame's set of skills, he can only play in a two man offense. He usually drops deep or goes on the wings far too often to be a pure striker.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

PSA: if you cannot understand Bonaventura’s importance to our game, you are a true commoder.

I adore your air of superiority despite being wrong about almost everything you ever post :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

sure, if we have to make a terrible transfer i'd pick pogba, but do we really have to?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
pogba is dying to join milan :lol:

koame for 35m, that's too much for third striker... you can use that money for lozano.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
People here complain about Higuain's attitude when he's been like that his whole career, it's not suddenly some problem. The only problem is he was getting like a trillion chances a game to score at Napoli/Juve and now he can barely touch the ball with the shitty service he gets at Milan :lol:

always said I hated him and his ego, but he's getting many many touches in recent games and is on lapadula level nonetheless.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

kouame !? ... no thanks , we need proven players .

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Given Kouame's set of skills, he can only play in a two man offense. He usually drops deep or goes on the wings far too often to be a pure striker.

We're gonna play 4-3-3 anyway, and he'll be a winger.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No u xinfinity hurrrrduurrrrr

He dodged you there though

What I don’t get is why people don’t see what MR/MRnews’ role in this community is

You think he’s supposed to be even 1% accurate with anything?

People are completely missing the point of MR if that’s the complaint

And I expect you to get that. You of all people

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Billy, Kaka, Pippo are da milan faces, what has that noob done to earn the title. Even Guly and Coco were more da milan than him. What next, Skriniar has da Milan face? Cavani plez, long haired warrior :proud: Imagine him in Milan shirt :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule