pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Logo-Milan.gif

delusional 'realists' thinking otherwise. :head:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
on the press conference today.. tite from corinthians said that guardiola knows that messi was the reason of his sucess.. smt like that..

pep said smt about it to edmilson and he said smt to edu(former arsenal players and currently director of corinthians).

so i have more respect for pep now.. coz i never saw before any sign from him showing that messi was the reason of all this 4 years of sucess.

lets face it.. barça dont need a coach.. just a guy to coordenate the locker room and schedule of trainings.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
fuck taking a break PEP, join Milan :proud:

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Apparently Berlusca is really impressed by Pep. Today's Gazzetta confirms this, Silvio has been having this idea to bring Pep since the first game at Capm Nou.After the game on Emirates he doesn't believe in Allegri anymore.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
To be brutally honest, the Emirates game is what has led me to doubt Allegri for the first time ever.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
To be brutally honest, the Emirates game is what has led me to doubt Allegri for the first time ever.

nah, milan (italian teams in general) have a history of bottling it.

its more a culture of fear when it comes to english teams, then anything that allegri did.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
not toward allegri
but toward attitude and motivation from the squad
especially senatores + garbages who think it's okay, we won last year then lose scudetto this year
or yeah we win some games and lost some games, it's okay
what a shit attitude :lol:
man always dreaming there is alex ferguson-esque figure at milan
be it head coach, president, director of football
fuck yada yada mentality.........FUCK SHITDORF :lol:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't turn Milan into a group of diving, whining pussies, I have no objection. I think he's a little guilty of over-doing flair over substance ... at some point, passing to eternity wont get you anywhere. Little bit of direct football is what is required.

But who knows ... maybe given a different group of players, he may well just adapt his tactics to suit them. Not a big fan of tiki taka myself, so I'd like to see him have a more balanced approach if he comes.

But then, that would mean us losing Ibra, which will take a lot of money and effort to replace. So until we actually start being linked to many players, high profile players, with signs of huge investment coming in this summer from papa berlu, I won't treat these rumors seriously.

Do you guys honestly think Milan is going to splash the cash? Especially with Financial Fair Play looming?

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
milan can if there is suddenly new owner + new management

won't be spending crazily like city,malaga, or psg

but definitely more than bullshit budget from berlu

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love this motivation talk, I'm learning from it.

Like now I'm not doing my work well. Hungover? Lazy? Distracted by the secretary's generous neckline? Internet instead of work? Nah.

It's my boss who doesn't know how to motivate me.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
not toward allegri
but toward attitude and motivation from the squad
especially senatores + garbages who think it's okay, we won last year then lose scudetto this year
or yeah we win some games and lost some games, it's okay
what a shit attitude :lol:
man always dreaming there is alex ferguson-esque figure at milan
be it head coach, president, director of football
fuck yada yada mentality.........FUCK SHITDORF :lol:

your right about the attitude of the senators, a real champion hates to lose.

there wil never be an ferguson figure at milan as long as papa berlu is in charge.

if sacchi or capello couldn't stay in power no one can.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
your right about the attitude of the senators, a real champion hates to lose.

there wil never be an ferguson figure at milan as long as papa berlu is in charge.

if sacchi or capello couldn't stay in power no one can.

berlu sacked them all :b:

swag overload...........

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

His trademark Defensive formation ... :lol: i thought it was a freak accident .. and then it went spirally down.

Come on pep is going to be great if we give him a world clasas squad .. even ancelotti was a huge flop before he came here .. he mamanged to win nothing with jube .. the air of milan :cool: necro do you want to emphasize on family enviornment over hre ? :conf:

Allegri is feeling the family love NOW :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
he needs to learn how to handle primaddonas before he cones here... and that doesn't mean not talking to them when they don't like you. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Come on he will fit in perfectly with likes of pippo and ambrosini .. they will dive around all the time

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan will hardly have any prima donnas after this summer :) (hopefully)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Allegri is feeling the family love NOW :D

yeah, if he leaves at the end of the season, it means everything we've been reading is kind of true.

Management is flopping hard.

But if they keep him it shows that they're still in touch with things, that they know of our problems and will hopefully try to solve them.

Creating scapegoats is just pathetic and shouldn't be done in a club like MIlan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:b: is angry

the little cunts are going to fear his wrath :b:

It would be funnyt .. i dont even care about investment. firing half the squad will just make my year :D

so starting line up

-------------IBRA--------------

--------SILVA-------NESTA--------