Suggestion box

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
^ Thats the process at the moment.
Yeah I was thinking that about the 3 strikes idea... But what about the "attacking another forumer" rule? It's not clearly defined in the rules... Why not add it?

PS- Thanks snn, be sure to vote for Sophia! ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanoMike said:
Yeah I was thinking that about the 3 strikes idea... But what about the "attacking another forumer" rule? It's not clearly defined in the rules... Why not add it?

PS- Thanks snn, be sure to vote for Sophia! ;)

You don't have that baby in your sig anymore;)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ah, but I left the link...;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
When we type Gobbisport it comes as **********. Could we do the same with Tribalfootball?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ban ppl who post shit from tribal

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Censoring names of rumor-mongering rags is idiotic. But since idiotism is all the rage here I suggest to censor goal.com + channel4.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to refuse that proposal, but only because we take our idiocy lightly.

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
What will hapened with results of last season SAPL game ?

Are we gonna know who is the winner of last season ??

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Ban ppl who post shit from tribal
I'm all for that, especially boobs who start new threads on their "articles." Them and Calciomercato.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Long time didn't visit here and Passion was banned ?? :eek: :tongue:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Yuchen Li said:
Long time didn't visit here and Passion was banned ?? :eek: :tongue:
David flexed his muscles...;) ...and for more info click here

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
On another note, I saw a sticky thread on an inter forum, which was maintained by one of the members, that kept a track of all the goals and assists of the season.
With all the arguments going on about who sucks and who doesnt, i think it would be fantastic to have something like this. The stats would be available to all, which usually isnt the case.
I'd volunteer to keep it up to date, but if a mod is keen on it, then its probably better they do it. In any case, only one person should be responsible for it all season long.

Id post the link, but i dont want to link to another forum cos it seems to be frowned upon. What does everyone think?

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
i think it would be better if you posted the link and explore it together...as long as it doesnt harm anybody.
Nonetheless its a great idea.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Matmil04 said:
i think it would be better if you posted the link and explore it together...as long as it doesnt harm anybody.
Nonetheless its a great idea.
Ive heard of there being issues in the past with other forums being linked to. Can a mod/admin clarify?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's all in the rules. You can link to a forum as long as you:
1. Don't advertise/spam.
2. Don't make a call to arms to vandalise said forum.

As for the idea: it's good but is there no site that does this already?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
As for the idea: it's good but is there no site that does this already?

Pupone's brother does that in Inter forum. As well as statistics what gazzetta gave to their players.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Yeah, I support the idea, I aslo volunteer if radioactivenerd changes his mind :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay, so the general vibe i seem to be getting, is that most people think that it would be a useful addition to the forum.
The website does have the stats, but i think a lot of people will just use the stats much much more often if its available right here on the website, rather than having to navigate thru sports.it - specially if they dont know italian.

We aer occasionally going to run into conflicts such as 'whats an assist - is seedorf passing the ball to kaka who dribbles down the field and scores to be counted as an assist to seedorf?
These will be case by case issues that can be decided as the situation arises.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
radioactivenerd said:
Okay, so the general vibe i seem to be getting, is that most people think that it would be a useful addition to the forum.
The website does have the stats, but i think a lot of people will just use the stats much much more often if its available right here on the website, rather than having to navigate thru sports.it - specially if they dont know italian.

We aer occasionally going to run into conflicts such as 'whats an assist - is seedorf passing the ball to kaka who dribbles down the field and scores to be counted as an assist to seedorf?
So are you going to post the link ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:

Chelsea had a interesting approach of giving crucial stats. For example Sheva stats were following - 14 goals, 8 assists, 10 aids, penalties won 1,woodwork 2, efforts cleared off the line 3.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1057681,00.html

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
These are some sick and unneeded stats... "Abused"???

Stick to the general stats, and I'd be grateful.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
^^Goals (pk's)/Assists/Yellow/Red Cards/pk's won...

radioactivenerd said:
I was suggesting it as a "guideline" for us, we could use it, and only add the assist men.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Chelsea had a interesting approach of giving crucial stats. For example Sheva stats were following - 14 goals, 8 assists, 10 aids, penalties won 1,woodwork 2, efforts cleared off the line 3.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1057681,00.html
Lol that definitely seems likea full time job, and i unfortunately already have one of those :D

The stats I was thinking of keeping a track of:
Goals
Assists
Penalties won
Cards

Anything else that might be useful? I'm not doing stuff like shots on target etc as that would require me to watch every single game end to end and I just wont have time to do that.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
radioactivenerd said:
Lol that definitely seems likea full time job, and i unfortunately already have one of those :D

The stats I was thinking of keeping a track of:
Goals
Assists
Penalties won
Cards

Anything else that might be useful? I'm not doing stuff like shots on target etc as that would require me to watch every single game end to end and I just wont have time to do that.
Good idea but of course u should add how many games played as a starter & as a sub & there is no need 4 the cards section.
We should keep it simple : game started / sub / goals (penalties) / assists / penalties won.
Also we should separate an assist from a normal pass that lead 2 a goal.
I mean an assist is ala Kaka pass 2 Crespo vs Liverpool.
While the last player who passed the ball 4 Maradona b4 he dribbles the entire English team + score shouldn’t count as an assist.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I also suggest 2 have passive stats.
How many balls lost / mistakes that lead 2 goals / chances wasted.
And this will differ us with other ppl who keep stats.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For that we'll need someone who gets Serie A, CL and Coppa Italia on TV and is willing to watch all matches with a pen and a notebook. Unlikely.

Schedule