Copa Libertadores

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Don't know why SP gave so much field to Inter. In a game like this pressure upfront is always the best option. SP played so deep and don't made any counter I can remember also. Possession must have been 70 - 30 to Inter.

BTW lucky SP just lost by 1. Thanks to the defence, that is awesome, Miranda & Alex had a great game today.

Sandro & Guiñazú two beasts, as always. And Giuliano got :star:

Because Ricardo Gomes sucks.

Gomes started the game with Marlos, that is a player who's only useful on the second-half when the adversary is tired. Gomes just can't see how useful and good Marcelinho Paraíba is.

Jean, one of the best midfielders in Brazil, was used as a right-winger. What the fuck is that?

Hernanes was alone to try to create something and it was obvious that Inter's midfield wouldn't let him breath.

Miranda, Alex Silva and Rogério Ceni saved São Paulo from an embarassed result but 1x0 is just perfect for Inter. The most important thing in Libertadores and UCL final games is to not let the adversary scores in your home.

I hardly think that Inter won't score a single goal in the next game and even if São Paulo scored 2 goals, it wouldn't be enough.

I would go to this game with this team:

---------------Rogério Ceni-------------------------
--Alex Silva--Xandão---Miranda---Júnior César
-----------------Rodrigo Souto--------------------
------------Hernanes-------Jean-------------------
------Dagoberto----------------Fernandinho------
----------------------Fernandão------------------

I hope São Paulo goes to the next game with:

---------------Rogério Ceni-------------------------
--Alex Silva--Xandão---Miranda---Júnior César
-----------------Rodrigo Souto--------------------
------------Hernanes-------Jean-------------------
-----------------------Fernandão-------------------
----------------Dagoberto-----Ricardo Oliveira------

I really hope that Ricardo Gomes gets fired quickly. If São Paulo can't hire Leonardo until there, then let Mílton Cruz taking over the team.

Ricardo Gomes is awful. One of the worst catenaccios I ever saw.

someone pointed this out to me..... kaka is to ronaldinho like guiliano is to ganso. In that first one is alot more suited for european football, second is clearly more technically skilled

what do brazilians here think. I've seen more of ganso, everytime i see guiliano, i don't see kaka though... i mean i see it going forward in his runs, but he's VERY hard working.

Finally i gotta ask this particularly to capitao lugano, how do you rate hernanes to rai? I'm not sure if i see the comparison but i know one thing.... hernanes is world class, regardless of if the general public know it or not.

I think that no one of them is like Ronaldinho.

Ganso's style is more like Zidane. Very beautiful football but also very useful. Based on what I saw of Giuliano so far, his football isn't as beautiful as Ganso's but still, very useful. I can't really say who's better and I think that anyone who tries to choose one between them will be unfair.

The one who looks like Kaká is Thiago Neves.

The one who's more like Ronaldinho is Neymar, with the diference that Neymar is weakier, more stupid, shoot like a little girl and doesn't have Ronaldinho's magic-pass knowledge.

You want a comparison between Hernanes and Raí? I think they're from the same high level but from diferent positions. They could play together, just like Raí used to play with Toninho Cerezo. Toninho is actually closer to Hernanes football but I think Hernanes is better at defending.

Hernanes is my favorite kind of centre-midfielder. He's one of my favorite centre-midfielders together with Pirlo, Essien, Bastian, Ramires and Sneijder. He proved a long time ago that he's a world class.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Streets of Fire:

Internacional supporters in the streets outside the stadium, as the player's bus arrive for the game.

My friend said they make it because the police forbid then to enter with fires in the stadium.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
OMG is this true :eek:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some1 watching Libertadores now?

La U x Chivas now, great atmosphere in the stadium

25 min and Chivas missed 3 goals already.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is gonna be a fucking tough game. I mean, even if São Paulo scores 2 goals, it won't mean a thing since Inter needs only one goal to fuck with our plans.

And it seems that São Paulo will go like crazy to the attack and if Giuliano starts playing, he'll have a lot of spaces.

Tough tough game.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is gonna be a fucking tough game. I mean, even if São Paulo scores 2 goals, it won't mean a thing since Inter needs only one goal to fuck with our plans.

And it seems that São Paulo will go like crazy to the attack and if Giuliano starts playing, he'll have a lot of spaces.

Tough tough game.

I think Giuliano will be a sub for the second half. Taison, Tinga and D'Alessandro will start the game.

I like these big games. Great game to see, two great teams and so much to win or lose. For brazilian teams this is the most important game since the Libertadores final in 2006.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Giuliano will be a sub for the second half. Taison, Tinga and D'Alessandro will start the game.

I like these big games. Great game to see, two great teams and so much to win or lose. For brazilian teams this is the most important game since the Libertadores final in 2006.

Wow! Now I'm ease! :(

By the way, how much is Taison?

He's a freakin' madman. Put some more strength on him and he would be one of my favorite kind of player.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Now I'm ease! :(

By the way, how much is Taison?

He's a freakin' madman. Put some more strength on him and he would be one of my favorite kind of player.

He is 22. Read somewhere that Werder Bremen made a 8 M bid for him. He is freaking fast with the ball, guy is dominant whenm has space.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! Fuck i can't believe it!!!!!!!!

Hernanes's venomous ball!!!!!!!! He makes any ball more dangerous than jabulani!!!!!!!!!!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Can't believe that the commentator said that " Renan has no chance in Europe because he did suck a mistake" (something along these lines)...:rolleyes:

That ball from Hernanes was no where near predictable....it was high at first..very high..then it went down changed turn..
Hernanes has only had a couple of touches(watched from 23rd minute)...but when he was impressive...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardo oliveira!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HERNANES!!!!!!!!! :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Hernanes is so good.

Btw lol, fans in Milan shirts ;)

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shit.

At least São Paulo was badass.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
when the heck did Oliveira return to Sao Paulo? what about the money that we were owed? can we still get it back from someone/anyone?

lol at Ceni "knocking" down two opponents towards the end. great divers. :rolleyes:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, great game. BTW, Inter is in the World Cup Club already. Wish then All the lucky in the world x merda

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Youtube HL link ? :D

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
@ Those who watch Internacional often:
What is your opinion about Guiliano. Watched him in a youth tournament - he seemed pretty great just a tad to static. I'm sure you've watched him more - so can you give us your opinion about him?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that Inter is going to win today.

Sandro, Guiñazu, Tinga and D'Alessandro, what a fucking badass and skilled midfield. And with Giuliano on the bench to enter in the second-half... this is a fucking crime against the adversary, seriously.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
What a goal Bofo.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusus Christ!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Keeping in mind I don't get the brazilian league...this is the best game since I guess 2001-2002 I've seen D'Alessandro play, he looked like the player he should've supposly become by now, total WC.

Chivas played a good first half, but dissapeared afterwards. Inter having more experience in this situations eventhough they weren't particularly good, took advantage of that, with the score this way, and playing in Brazil...think it's hard for Chivas (that said, mexican teams are really hard teams to beat, and they fight their ass off-watch Chivas bend over after I wrote this-).

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am too upset to think right now. :D

When is the second leg by the way?

Next wednesday. Probably in the same time.

Keeping in mind I don't get the brazilian league...this is the best game since I guess 2001-2002 I've seen D'Alessandro play, he looked like the player he should've supposly become by now, total WC.

Chivas played a good first half, but dissapeared afterwards. Inter having more experience in this situations eventhough they weren't particularly good, took advantage of that, with the score this way, and playing in Brazil...think it's hard for Chivas (that said, mexican teams are really hard teams to beat, and they fight their ass off-watch Chivas bend over after I wrote this-).

D'Alsessandro had some bad times but he's generally doing great.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Next wednesday. Probably in the same time.

D'Alsessandro had some bad times but he's generally doing great.

I will remember to watch that then. :tongue: I have no doubt that Inter would win. Wow, this year's Intercontinental Cup (or is it called Club World Cup?) would be between Inter and Inter. One merda, the other not.

Schedule