Luca Antonelli Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
His best performance since his first season. I had forgotten that he learned to play in a 3-5-2 with the best in the 3 man business: Gasperini.

I feel much more confident about the left side with him and Rodriguez both.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“We analysed the heavy defeat to Lazio, but I think we gave the right response with the perfect approach,” the wing-back told Sky Sport Italia.

“I absolutely love the 3-5-2 system, but of course the Coach is the one who decides. We put in a great performance. We will keep practicing the wide moves in training and that will improve over time.

“The club bought the right players in the right roles, now it’s up to us to prove ourselves on the pitch.”

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
This guy really has been so injury prone these past few years. It seems one game is enough to put him on the treatment table. This puts so much pressure on RR to stay fit as the only other recognized left wingback/fullback. Do we have any up and coming left back talent that is good enough to play a part for us? I remember llamas was a name talked about for some time, but haven't heard anything about him for a while.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
LLuca Antonelli is preparing to leave AC Milan in January.

The wing-back, feels let down by Milan coach Vincenzo Montella.

The pair spoke several weeks ago about Antonelli's situation, where he was assured he'd be granted playing chances. However, the wing-back remains on the outer.

Indeed, even for the looming Europa League tie with Austria Wien, Antonelli isn't expected to be handed a playing chance.

The defender is now ready to consider offers in January - with Turkey's Antalyaspor already in contact with his minders

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The Agent from Antonelli denies any contact with Antalyaspor. Antonelli wont leave Milan, he wants to fight for a place after his injury. He stay with us.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Totally wrong informations from me. Dont use Google as a dolmetcher. :D

Antonellis agent says that Antonelli isnt happy with his situation and would consider a new club. It looks like he will leave us in January.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Too bad. Decent bench player (for our current level)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too bad. Decent bench player (for our current level)

Yea. I hope he stays really.

2m is not a lot of money and I rather not risk anything with Calabria and it seems like Borini is deployed on the right unless we go back to 4-3-3 / Conti is healthy again

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He doesnt looks like he want to leave. He wanst fit for a long time so its normal that he doesnt play that much.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But if Conti, Abate, Calabria are fit he will never play again. Rodríguez and Borini be the options for Montella on the left side.

Im not sure about Antonelli...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ciao ciao, Anto.. proper Milan man, wish you the very best.