Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
2008-2010

Miserable era ever, I started in 2002.

any era involving seedorf back passing to pirlo and gattuso runnning around like a mad man is a gift from the gods ;)

Nah i's all been poor since about 2007.

But with zlatan we entered a new 'era', and I thought it mostly sucked from an aestetic point of view. He's frustrating/ugly player to watch most of the time, with individual moments of brilliance. Rest of team was frustrating to watch.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thank god. The miserable era is over.

Worst period of football milan ever played was last year, imo. I supported the signing, of course, so hindsight is always 20/20. But it's clear we don't have conditions for this player, and it's better to start a new project.

I'm very excited. I know we'll likely take a step backwards, but if we bring in some young talent, and watch ones we have (el shaarawy, de siglio etc. heck... pato) grow, and see the beginning of a true team being built. I'll be happy :)

The miserable time you talk about had nothing with à player who broke records here and became one of the best here, it had to do with all the fucking injuryes.. Otherwise we would have won the scudetto

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
any era involving seedorf back passing to pirlo and gattuso runnning around like a mad man is a gift from the gods ;)

Nah i's all been poor since about 2007.

But with zlatan we entered a new 'era', and I thought it mostly sucked from an aestetic point of view. He's frustrating/ugly player to watch most of the time, with individual moments of brilliance. Rest of team was frustrating to watch.
We know why you are typing this ..

so I dont want to go into it, just dont want to.

Ibra kept us on life support, collected so many points. The number of wins we had with ibra is impressive.

When ibra was not here there was nothing , how can any one manage to fuck up in europa league is beyond me and subsequently kicked out of europa league and come behind inter and roma :fp:

Zlatan gives us a chance to win a scudetto but he limits us from winning a double then again when was the last time milan won a double .. 1994

Ibra was the best band aid ever, lets amputate the part which was destroyed but sentores, ancelotti, stupid glamour buys and fodder prmiavera.

Start it over again
Exodus FTW 5 years too late.
if only allegri was hired just after cl 2007
The miserable time you talk about had nothing with à player who broke records here and became one of the best here, it had to do with all the fucking injuryes.. Otherwise we would have won the scudetto

its just his opinion you know

Aesthetic :eek:

this is stupid serie a and sacchi is not coaching, only time carlo played beautiful was when he lost a fucking 3-0 lead in CL final :fp:

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disregarding of the clearout, this was a perfect time to cash in on him.
Also, his wages were unsustainable for a team like Milan.

So, epic sale one way or another. :thumbsup:

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Thx for the 100 penalties and good luck in Paris

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Of course it was an excellent time to sell :thumbsup:

Wow milan management is gutsy I though they became senile and outdated :thumbsup:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Really sucks, but it was inevitable. You can't ask for a player to take a paycut after the best season of his life. Club has been mismanaged for years and they have to balance the books.

I'm sure he'll do wonders in PSG, with a better teammates. Maybe he'll get that CL trophy after all.

Bye :cry:.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tumblr_lscrg2tbE91r18jzmo1_250.gif

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,
I'm not that sorry that he left, never was one of my favourite players. It's just sad to see team like Milan selling their best players so often now (Sheva, Kaka, now Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic, I'm sure next will be Pato and Boateng).

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
for the many reasons this was probably a good move for the team, for the business of milan soccer, and financially for ibrahimovic...i am still sad to see him leave us

i will look to keep up with both silva and ibrahimovic on their new team...good luck

forza milan.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Good thing now is that we got rid of many bandwagon fans. True Milan fans don't give a damn who stays and who leaves, because we will forever be MILAN no matter what

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Good thing now is that we got rid of many bandwagon fans. True Milan fans don't give a damn who stays and who leaves, because we will forever be MILAN no matter what

:thumbsup:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Really? .. Am I the only one finding Ibrahimovic's inclusion, in the 'Sticky' category, insulting?

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Really? .. Am I the only one finding Ibrahimovic's inclusion, in the 'Sticky' category, insulting?
+1

Something`s wrong with whoever stickied it really, it`s a shame he`s been put amongst some of our most important players for years, or even decades.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Thx for everything champ.
It was a pleasure having you.
He came , one title , sold as much as we bought him = great player + couldnt ask for more.

Demonic

Boater
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Ibra, schweini, Bolt, Congo

+1

Something`s wrong with whoever stickied it really, it`s a shame he`s been put amongst some of our most important players for years, or even decades.

Whatever you haters think or say, he has made history in a Milan jersey...

Milan players all time season records:
1. Gunnar Nordahl: 1950-51: 39 games, 38 goals
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 2011-12: 43 games, 35 goals
3. Andriy Shevchenko: 2000-01: 51 games, 34 goals
4. Marco van Basten: 1988-89: 47 games, 32 goals
5. Filippo Inzaghi: 2002-03: 49 games, 30 goals

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
why is this still official?

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:(

Imagine Cassano beeing healthy for a whole season. Add some reinforcement in the mid, and Milan would have been so awesome for 2-3 years. So close yet so far of.

+1

He was, just only for two seasons. If you play just two seasons - thats some perfect record, no? Its not like its his fault he is leaving after only two years, the money isnt there. Add to that, the transfer fees cancelled each other as well.

I really dont understand any Milan fan that doesnt give him full credit. He held a great press conference as well, dispite the situation.

Its two years of :star::star::star::star::star:+ out of 5.

Im guessing the sticky is mostly for now though, since he is the big thing right now.

DaMan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, myself and I + my kids parents
+1

Sad bunch you are...
He took us back to glory and he scored a modern time record.
He's also the biggest hit this forum ever is going to have.
He made all the difference...
This thread will have new posts for years to come, so sticky is more than fine to me...

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
:(
He was, just only for two seasons. If you play just two seasons - thats some perfect record, no? Its not like its his fault he is leaving after only two years, the money isnt there. Add to that, the transfer fees cancelled each other as well.

I really dont understand any Milan fan that doesnt give him full credit. He held a great press conference as well, dispite the situation.

Its two years of :star::star::star::star::star:+ out of 5.

Im guessing the sticky is mostly for now though, since he is the big thing right now.

I don`t see Silva being stickied even though he was definitly as important in these years as Zlatan was to the team. He was really great with us most of the time and was a leader on the field, but he was here for two years, that`s way too little to be pout in the same category as other players whose threads are stickied.

Sad bunch you are...
He took us back to glory and he scored a modern time record.
He's also the biggest hit this forum ever is going to have.
He made all the difference...
This thread will have new posts for years to come, so sticky is more than fine to me...

Yes he was instrumental in our Scudetto, that makes him a legend? Our present in far from great, but we have a glourious past (and hopefully future) and someone like Ibra doesn`t really stand out.

And he`s really not the "biggest hit" in the forum. This thread is huge only because of Fredrik, if he wasn`t here it would reach maybe 50% of posts it has now.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Of course Zlatan doesnt deserve a sticky.

He did good for us, but calling him a milan-legend is an insult for the real legends.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Hey everyone!

So… what's up? I haven't really been following the news or this thread.

Last thing I read was TWO weeks ago - Galliani said "Ibra is staying 100%" and that "we should thank our mighty president for the gift of turning down PSG's offer for Thiago Silva." Thank you! Oh yeah, and last week Allegri said "I wouldn't trade Ibra for any other striker in the world." That was sweet of him.

And hey, don't we all agree? Now let's look forward to the new season! :star::star::star:

I think our two only world class players will grow even more, and lead us to CL glory.
Let's face it, without them this Milan squad is mediocre at best. So it'll be a great season, I'm sure of it.

Oh. and I found this video of Zlatan on vacation in Paris. They seem to like him there.

Forza Milan!!!!

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This thread will probably live on. Its not the same chaos as when he left Barcelona, but people are still interested.

Plus, if you bring Fred back now you have him in an isolated corner.

EDIT: And there he is. Welcome back.

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu
He's a football legend like Baggio for example, but not a Milan legend... He's a football legend that had one of his 2 best seasons at Milan..

Schedule