Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

Tomorrow, we will be competing for a second consecutive Coppa Italia Final appearance against a team that we just played and beat in the league a little over a week ago.

I know most of us would prefer 4th instead of the Coppa Italia Final, but think about the possibility of that coccarda on next year's jerseys if we win the tournament. :love:

And let's not forget how disgraceful the aftermath of last week's encounter was. No, not Bakayoko and Kessie holding the shirt really, but everything that followed. The chants against our players, the pathetic Italian media etc.

Let's do this.

Forza Milan!

16c1b2g.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza! Remember to post good streams as soon as you get your hands on them. No legal streams for Coppa in Norway.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Omg that’s tommorow :eek:

Let’s do this!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gattuso: "Paquetà? It comes from an injury, it's going to go down the field from the first minute tomorrow. The form? It is not a problem of modules but how we deal with the games and how we go down in the field. Now I want to see the burr at the mouth, we must not undergo goals with Lazio "
Milantv
@AntoVitiello

7 minutes ago.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forza! Remember to post good streams as soon as you get your hands on them. No legal streams for Coppa in Norway.

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Click Milan-Lazio when it's available.
Pick one of the Acestream or Sopcast-links for HD streams (download/install them if you don't have them)
Or pick the flash stream with highest kb/s.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Click Milan-Lazio when it's available.
Pick one of the Acestream or Sopcast-links for HD streams (download/install them if you don't have them)
Or pick the flash stream with highest kb/s.

Thank you. I haven't been able to make Sopcast/Acestream work on Mac earlier. Is that a quick fix?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank you. I haven't been able to make Sopcast/Acestream work on Mac earlier. Is that a quick fix?

The quickest and best fix is to sell your overpriced Mac and buy a non-Apple PC.

But if you google "Acestream Mac" you'll find a few workaround solutions like Soda Player and the one on this site.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
This is the year to win the Coppa. I need to see the Coppa badge on the jersey next season.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
This is gonna be a real fight

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bloodbath encounter incoming and then 3 days to prepare for Torino away.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
..think about the possibility of that coccarda on next year's jerseys if we win the tournament. :love:

We can end on a high. Coppa finals win and top 4. Would be phenomenal honestly.

My first Milan shirt was 2003/04 home beautiful with coccarda on it:
images

:love:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
We can end on a high. Coppa finals win and top 4. Would be phenomenal honestly.

My first Milan shirt was 2003/04 home beautiful with coccarda on it:
images

:love:

Nice! I have that in the 3rd shirt. If you remember, we wore it against Perugia away in the 2003/04 season, and Gattuso scored wearing it. I don't have the coccarda on it though.

2jdgbr7.jpg

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Formation according to SKY (3-4-3): Reina; Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Piatek, Castillejo

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Formation according to SKY (3-4-3): Reina; Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Piatek, Castillejo

D42p4hWWAAAX_J-.jpg:small

Caldara starting!!!! Finally. I hope so.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm really liking this XI. Solid back and center, speedy guys on the left and the usual suspects Suso and Calabria on the right, who can do some magic when in form. And most importantly - no RR, Borini and Hakan! Grazie mister.

I think we gonna wreck them hard... 3-1 I foresee

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Happy with the formation.

Apart from the Lazio win, things are not going well. I am content with a formation change

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wot if Caldara through his training 4gotten how to play in a back 3.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That middle of the park is soooooooooo not 'da Milan'.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
D42p4hWWAAAX_J-.jpg:small

Caldara starting!!!! Finally. I hope so.

This is the first time in this half of the season where I've been excited by a lineup. This could be really strong with Paqueta as a sub.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay then.

Yr excited by 5 defenders in the lineup?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
When was the last game we won where we didn’t play 4-3-3?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yr excited by 5 defenders in the lineup?

I'm excited by a balanced team with a strong center. Playing with those three at the back will free up our fullbacks a lot more than they're used to in a four man backline.

We absolutely have to crush Lazio. Inter aside, they're our main enemy this season.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm excited by a balanced team with a strong center. Playing with those three at the back will free up our fullbacks a lot more than they're used to in a four man backline.

We absolutely have to crush Lazio. Inter aside, they're our main enemy this season.
Atm it seems that Lazio is out of the race (not that in this crazy championship everything is possible). Atalanta is the much bigger thread: Same points as us, and atm in a grace of form that they can even beat Napoli away. Their only heavy fixtures are Lazio, that doesn't seem too much in form right now and Juve who has absolutely nothing left to play for.

Oh and there's Torino, who's also in very good shape and with a win at home against us this weekend they would overtake us in the standings

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is tonight people. I'm too nervous for words.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
... Coppa Italia game at San Siro.

CalculatingSmugDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif