The Non-Milan Transfer Market

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Gio Dos Santos is forcing a 4m move to Sevilla after having rejected Udinese earlier as he didnt want to play in the Serie A.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Does russians are simply ********.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
OFFICIAL: Chelsea have confirmed on their website that they have loaned Yossi Benayoun to Arsenal.

Shaun Wright-Phillips has revealed to Sky Sports that he is joining QPR from Manchester City. Royston Drenthe, meanwhile, is closing in on a move to Everton from Real Madrid.

And Villas Boas is racing against time to sign to reunite with Meireles.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
meireles is a good signing for Chelsea. Gives them depth and quality. Why doesn't daglish want him?!

IF they wanna challenge they'll find another wide forward.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
meireles is a good signing for Chelsea. Gives them depth and quality. Why doesn't daglish want him?!

Chances to be a starter slighter.

And he wants Boas and vice-verse.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Meireles would be a great buy, but I actually thought Liverpool was starting to come around on him.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Liverpool's Raul Meireles has signed for Chelsea on a 4 year deal.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Miereles moved as he sent in a transfer request.

Wenger has sort of come thru pretty good on last day. Arteta is a very good deal i think he is in for 10m. Mertesaker , Andre Santos and loan for benayoun.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
lol why would pool sell Raul Meireles ??? Idiotss

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

IF they wanna challenge they'll find another wide forward.

heard from some Pool fans, there's a financial issues regarding Meireless and Liverpool that can't be sorted out. That's why he asked for a transfer, and Dalglish never really kept a player that doesn't want to stay

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Gio Dos Santos is forcing a 4m move to Sevilla after having rejected Udinese earlier as he didnt want to play in the Serie A.

would have fit well, wonder what he has against the league

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Arsenal are panic buying LOL...
to be fair.. who wouldn't after such a nightmare
first thing wenger thought must be DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE !!! WE NEED DEFENSE
LOLLLLLLLLL

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So who do you think did the best out of the other Serie A top teams:

Inter:

---------------Cesar---------------
---Zanetti---Lucio----Ranocchia--
-Maicon--Cambiasso---Motta--Nagatomo
---------------Sneijder---------------
--------Zarate/Pazzini-----Forlan-------

Plus:
Poli
Tassi
Kucka
Alvarez
Jonathan
Castaignos

Juventus:

---------------------Buffon--------------------
--Lichsteiner---Bonnuci-----Chiellini--Ziegler--
-Krasic-----Pirlo--------------Vidal----Elia------
-----------Vucinic-------------Matri--------------
Plus:
Giaccherini

Roma:
--------------------Stekelenburg--------------------
--Cassani-------Juan------------Kjaer--------Jose Angel
--------------------------Gago-----------------------
-----------------De Rossi----------Pjanjic--------------
-----Bojan----------------Osvaldo-------------Lamela

Plus:
Heinze

Lazio:

------------------------Marchetti------------------------
-------Konko-------Dias-----------Biava--------Radu---
-----------------------------Cana-------------------------
---------------Ledesma------------------Mauri-----------
---------------------------Hernanes-----------------------
-----------------Klose--------------------Cisse------------

Plus:
Stankevicius
Lulic

Napoli:

--------------------------De Sanctis-----------------------
----Maggio-------Cannavaro---Campagnaro------Dossena
-----------Inler-------------Gargano------------Dzemaili----
----------------Lavezzi----------------------Hamsik----------
-------------------------------Cavani-------------------------

Plus:
Britos

IMO Lazio have strengthened the best but if Roma's juniors reach their full potential they could be very dangerous. Juve's isn't too bad either but Inter and Napoli's are rubbish. Napoli really needed a better defence to go well in the UCL.

Last edited:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well after us this is my ranking (considering formation , coach ,...):

2-Napoli
3-Inter
4-Juventus
5-Roma
6-Lazio

Napoli actually added a lot of depth and kept their stars (a bit like us) , inter and juve are close but inter are stronger (they are also stronger than napoli but because of the many changes i put them behind) . Juve needed a Cb to challenge . Roma are good but too young .Lazio needed a bit more in defence but i think they can give juve and roma a good fight for 4th place .

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thursday, 1st September 2011

Gazzetta dello Sport

Inter-Zarate, bump for Gasperini
Swoop of the day.
Lazio get 2.7 million. Option to buy at 15.5. The player will get a bonus after 10 assists. Moratti: “We are very strong, now it is up to the coach”.

Roma-Pjanic-Gago show
Swoop after swoop.
With Borini that makes 11 new “American” acquisitions for Luis Enrique.

The Oscars of the transfer market
The most expensive- 1) Inler 15 2) Osvaldo 15 3) Vucinic 15.
New arrivals- 1)Roma 11 2) Napoli 10 3) Juve 9.
Money spent- 1) Roma 58.4 2) Juve 58.5 3) Napoli 42.1.
Our grades- 1) Napoli 7.5 2) Milan 7.5 3) Roma 6.5.
The deals- 1) Pirlo 2) Aquilani 3) Forlan.

Stop for Juve, No Alves, Amauri does not leave

Caracciolo goes to Genoa. Parma: Floccari

Palermo shock. Pioli fired now it is Mangia’s turn

T*ttosport

Happy?
Juve strengthen the attack and midfield: but the defence is incomplete.
Bruno Alves does not materialize, even an attempt at Andreolli fails.
Despite the signings (9) doubts remain: the coach may have expected something more. Bonucci rejects Zenit and Ziegler the same for Trabzonspor, while Amauri says the final no to Marseille. Pasquato to Lecce with Giandonato. Elia: “I will learn from my idol Del Piero”.

Inter: Zarate.

Roma: Gago, Pjanic and Borini with Kjaer.

Parma: here is Floccari.

Genoa: there is Caracciolo.

Palermo: Della Rocca withe Alvarez and Barretto
Zamparini fires Pioli, Mangia takes over.

Atalanta: Cigarini and Brighi in the midfield.

Cesena: yes to Ghezzal. Siena: Gonzalez.

Bologna: Kone arrives. Cagliari: Rui Sampaio.

Samp: purchased Foggia. Padova: Succi returns.

Corriere dello Sport

Zarate to Inter
Moratti gets him on loan from Lazio. “We got the right striker for Gasperini”.

Napoli kings of the summer

Juve, Rhodolfo or Alves for January

Lecce: Giandonato, Oddo and Pasquato

Bogliacino to Bari, Foggia to Samp

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
has naybody an official price for forlan and kucka ?

reports before suggested that he would cost 4,5 -5 m and kucka the half of viviano (around 4 m ) + 3 m euros in cash ?

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuckin hell.
Arsene said they were working on several trasfers for a while.
What a bullshit. It looks like non of this was planned for longer than a week.

Benyaun and Artreta - classic panic buys.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Atalanta's midfield looking decent :thumbsup:...got Lucchini + Masiello

Pirlo at #1 :proud:

Keko for Catania was also interesting ....Spaniard in SA hmmm...Reminds me of Krasic ...head down winger ..good dribbler ...decent

Bologna made some nice moves ...Gillet and Acquafresca

Cagliari :fp:...only good signing was Ibarbo

Cesena :thumbsup: NICCCEEEEEEEEEEEE

Palermo bought many players ...lot of unknowns Carlos Labrín ....signings very defense orientated ...If they get their defense working ..could be in for another bogey year ....Hernandez gonna have a good year me thinks

Parma made 10000 transfers ...still managed to keep Gio + finally get to see "next Nesta" Santacroce

Udinese been quiet ...

3 weeks :(

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Palermo bought many players ...lot of unknowns Carlos Labrín ....signings very defense orientated ...If they get their defense working ..could be in for another bogey year ....Hernandez gonna have a good year me thinks

Udinese been quiet ...

Labrin I believe will be in the CL with Dinamo Zagreb [loan], Milanovic could be a surprise package.

Udinese got some nice young talent but your right, particularly disappointed that they didnt bolster up properly despite having major funds.

I think they have the youngest squad in the SA, right?

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Fuckin hell.
Arsene said they were working on several trasfers for a while.
What a bullshit. It looks like non of this was planned for longer than a week.

Benyaun and Artreta - classic panic buys.
yes benayoun
no arteta
arsenal and their fans mentioning arteta since barca chasing cesc

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Labrin I believe will be in the CL with Dinamo Zagreb [loan], Milanovic could be a surprise package.

Udinese got some nice young talent but your right, particularly disappointed that they didnt bolster up properly despite having major funds.

isnt Milanovic going to another team in SA on loan? I forget which.

IMO, Udinese has a good little system going but I do not see them replicating what they did last year with their new squad. Nonetheless, they will still have a couple of exciting performances against the contenders.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Five Biggest Spenders (Clubs): 1. Man City €92.25m 2. PSG €89m 3. Juventus €85.75m 4. Chelsea €85.7m 5. Roma €78m

Top 5 League Spenders: 1. Premier League €521.95m 2. Serie A €460.73m 3. La Liga €344.81m 4. Ligue 1 €188.50m 5. Bundesliga €153.64m

Most expensive Transfers of the Summer: 1. Sergio Aguero €45m 2. Javier Pastore €43m 3. Falcao €40m 4. Fabio Coentrao €30m 5. Cesc Fabregas €29m

Roma + Juve spent more than the whole of Bundesliga :lol::eek:

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Five Biggest Spenders (Clubs): 1. Man City €92.25m 2. PSG €89m 3. Juventus €85.75m 4. Chelsea €85.7m 5. Roma €78m

Top 5 League Spenders: 1. Premier League €521.95m 2. Serie A €460.73m 3. La Liga €344.81m 4. Ligue 1 €188.50m 5. Bundesliga €153.64m

Most expensive Transfers of the Summer: 1. Sergio Aguero €45m 2. Javier Pastore €43m 3. Falcao €40m 4. Fabio Coentrao €30m 5. Cesc Fabregas €29m

Juventus :lol::lol::lol:

Spent almost 100m and none of them are World Class :fp:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

PSG alone spended half of Ligue 1 money... Crazy

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Juventus :lol::lol::lol:

Spent almost 100m and none of them are World Class :fp:

Jube had a better market than Roma IMO.

I'd rather have Vidal (12.5), Vucinic (15), Litchsteiner (10), Pirlo/Ziegler (fee) than Sanchez for 40 mil.

Jube's problem is they have no idea how to build a team. Conte wants a 4-2-4/4-4-2 (SHOCKING) and he plan to go w/ CM of vidal/marcisio/pirlo/pazienza? Seriously? Last time a 4-4-2 worked well in serie A they had vieira/emerson CM (both age 28-29)... basically on par with trying to get a de rossi/essien pairing today.

They made some excellent early market moves..... retain matri (who will score 20+ if he's given games), Pirlo for free (someone to organize), Vidal (excellent CM), Vucinic (one of most underrated forwards in serie A, Litchsteiner (quality RB).

Then they sold melo? Why

What they NEEDED to do was sign a true beast CM to compensate for Pirlo's defensive shortcomings, and a CB. Missing on Lugano for 3 mil, Mexes for free was just silly.

Toulalan moves for 10 mil to malaga? He would have been nice. Maybe they could have poached Thiago motta or Lass Diarra. Gokhan Inler would have been the move to make IMO though...

Instead of ponying up 15 mil for inler, they spend what 22 mil on THREE LEFT WINGERS?!

Seriously, same idocracy from Marotta. How he has a job is BEYOND me. Huge gaping holes but they go for depth. Sort your first team. Qualify for UCL then address depth. Believe it or not... if they signed Inler and Lugano... Pepe, Quagliarella, Martinez, MArcisio, Pazienza, Bonucci, Barzaghli is still MUCH better depth than any team in serie A bar Milan or Inter. Except jube don't have to worry about UCL so they will call upon it less.

Then if you finally qualify, they could have made 2-3 big purchases to continue growing squad size/quality

It's pretty pathetic... I am 100% positive, if I had Marotta's job + funds, I could guarantee top 3 finish.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marotta had a bid for Andreolli rejected by Chievo in the last hours yesterday. He should be his plan Z for CB.
How can someone with 100 M on his hands don't find a single suitable CB in all transfer window is beyond me.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Marotta had a bid for Andreolli rejected by Chievo in the last hours yesterday. He should be his plan Z for CB.
How can someone with 100 M on his hands don't find a single suitable CB in all transfer window is beyond me.

or CM?

Seriously... he spent 30 mil on FOUR LW players...

vucinic- 15
elia- 9
giaccherini- 6
Estigarribia- loan

They still got Pepe and Martinez who can play fine as backups for a squad not even in ucl :lol:

He still has 6 players who want to play in a CF role- Toni, Amauri, Quagliarella, Matri, Iaquinta, Del Piero (not to mention Vucinic)

He signed Pirlo, a player who is known to only be capable of playing in a 3 man CM and needing defensive cover and doesn't sign that cover. What's worse he SELLS it (Melo, seriously undervalued).

Now he wants to listen to his crazy coach who wants a 4-4-2 with pirlo, vidal CM. Vidal/Marchisio would be hard enough, but Pirlo/Vidal is suicide, especially if you don't have a quality backline.

Does Marotta watch football? It honestly upsets me how incompetent people can be....

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jube's problem is they have no idea how to build a team. Conte wants a 4-2-4/4-4-2 (SHOCKING) and he plan to go w/ CM of vidal/marcisio/pirlo/pazienza? Seriously? Last time a 4-4-2 worked well in serie A they had vieira/emerson CM (both age 28-29)... basically on par with trying to get a de rossi/essien pairing today.

Tbh, I dont think Conte has much say in this. Pirlo was signed before his arrival and he asked for Vidal instead of signing Aquilani on. Pazienza was a bosman signing and a good back u one. Marchisio is already been there and is a fan fav IIRC.

The mistake Conte and Marotta made is that they were too busy looking for forwards and wingers and forgot to address the issues of CB and LB. Ziegler is decent but there were better options out there and they have signed up 3 players to play on that left wing [Estigarribia, Elia and Giacherrini] + Marchisio/Vidal and that's too much depth where as they have no quality LB.

CB was another situation which Marotta fucked up big time, he was banking on Bonucci to accept Zenit for Bruno Alves but that failed. Other options of Alex, Bocchetti, etc. flopped on them and biggest fail would be not getting Lugano. I really hope for them Sorensen kicks Bonucci out of the starting XI.

Marotta should be replaced imo, there were too many good players available. Lass Diarra, Gago, Montolivo, Mantovani, Balzaretti, Lugano, Andre Santos, Mertesacker, Coates, Kjaer etc.

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

Yes indeed

9844a5736c5a584c445fdcc2ba528350.png

Not entirely accurate ...Milan have some Primavera players in the squad so we might be a year or two older ....same with other clubs

Schedule