AC Milan - Champions League 2009/2010

How will it feel to watch Kaka play vs. Milan in the CL?

• Excited

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Angry

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Sad

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Nervous

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 27 25.7%

• Total voters

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan will beat Real at San Siro. About the game at madrid, everything can happen. I mean our problem will not be against Real but against Marseille. Marseille have a big squad and they are very determined against big teams, especially if it is Milan cuz they remember their victories over us when we got the biggest team in all times !

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
only way it could be stronger would be if we drew wolfsburg.
we have as much pedigree as madrid, and they just have a bunch of superstars and not a team.
i dont get that people are already saying madrid will win the group. they havent even played a competetive match yet and people assume they will kill us because of stars. this isnt PES 2009

Their Shit in PES if Kaka and ROnaldo aren't fit:D:D

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
are you high? because they have superstars? we'll get em in at least one, because galacticos dont necessarily mean a good TEAM

They have a deeper team and a better midfield. Milan doesn't have the MF or FB pace to handle Kaka and Ronaldo.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Milan will beat Real at San Siro. About the game at madrid, everything can happen. I mean our problem will not be against Real but against Marseille. Marseille have a big squad and they are very determined against big teams, especially if it is Milan cuz they remember their victories avoer us when we got the biggest team in all times !

yes they also got steroids on their players against us back then:o:D

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Let's just see than:) I have faith in our players!! They'll kick some ass!!.. Madrid winning in San Siro? in what CL year does that happen?

Fine, they will win one and draw one. Milan is simply not on the same level as that team. Too much depth.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They have a deeper team and a better midfield. Milan doesn't have the MF or FB pace to handle Kaka and Ronaldo.

flamini will take on kaka and Gattuso will raped Ronaldo.. and you think they have a good defense to stop Pato, Hunt and DInho? have you watched their defense play? Their defense is shit as hell!
Madrid have better depth yes.. but they will be selling most of the quality depth before August 31...

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I bet Ibrahimovic, Kaka, and Eto'o are all shaking their heads somewhere :p

Eto has a revenge to take over Guardiola! Ibra has personally nothing to deal with that cuz he wanted to join Barça. Kaka, hum i bet he will look very shy on that game against us cuz knowing his personality!

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan v. Real Madrid (CL group)

Real Madrid and Milan were just drawn into the same Champions League group stage. How will it feel to watch Kaka play against AC Milan in the CL?

It will hurt to see Kaka play against us, especially at the San Siro. I really hope he doesn't score. For me, the experience will be sad.

(moderators, I wasn't sure whether to put this thread in this forum or in the discussion forum)

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Hunt was so much pissed at Real for the way they treated him there and forced him out of the club. Here's his chance to slap them some goals in their faces :proud:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
flamini will take on kaka and Gattuso will raped Ronaldo.. and you think they have a good defense to stop Pato, Hunt and DInho? have you watched their defense play? Their defense is shit as hell!
Madrid have better depth yes.. but they will be selling most of the quality depth before August 31...

You over estimate Milans offense and under estimate Madrids defense.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
i dont know if it will hurt me to watch kaka play against us, but it will hurt kaka to watch pato score on them for sure :D

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
i bet that before the milan-marseille match i'll hear a journalist from my country that has only om in head:pato is a baby,milan are mamuts etc i definitely don't want to hear that

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
fuck madrid we can take dem, Gattuso absolutely raped c.ronaldo in 2007 when *** boy came to San Siro, and Kaka wont dare play well against us. im confident we're goin through, hopin to get tickets for the home leg now.

one thing i didnt think of when the draw was made and is just after dawning on me now-imagine of Kaka scored against us in San Siro, i dont think i could handle that, it really would hurt me to see this happen

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You over estimate Milans offense and under estimate Madrids defense.

not really I know Madrid have more depth but their defense is not that good.. and you are underestimating Milan and over estimating Madrid as well :D:D
I think in terms of 1st team squad we can take them.. that's all.. I never said we are better.. but we are not inferior that's all:D

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One thing we should do before august 31st is to buy a LB/RB because with those we have now, CR7 and Kaka will fire them for sure!

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
not really I know Madrid have more depth but their defense is not that good.. and you are underestimating Milan and over estimating Madrid as well :D:D
I think in terms of 1st team squad we can take them.. that's all.. I never said we are better.. but we are not inferior that's all:D

I guess time will tell. Look at how Arsenal handled Milan last year, and this team is worse than last years. And Madrid is better than Arsenal was last year. We will know this weekend how Milan handles good teams. They struggled to beat siena as well.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess time will tell. Look at how Arsenal handled Milan last year, and this team is worse than last years. And Madrid is better than Arsenal was last year. We will know this weekend how Milan handles good teams. They struggled to beat siena as well.

Well as a Milan fan I hope you are wrong:D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when will we know the time/place of the matches?

Ken_Rosseneri

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....
Milan would have their mouth full...they have to keep their eyes on not just Kaka but also ronaldo and benzema....This game would be special but tough...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just hope for the best, I do hope we can play well but Maybe B will open his wallet with this drawing :D:D

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I want Kaka' to cry. Cry for having left the best team in the world for the joke that is Real Madrid.

:devilfuc:

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

what are u talking about fool, how did we struggle to beat siena! :rolleyes: we were all over them dey didnt have one shot on target in the 2nd half

im very confident of us going through, i just cant wait for it to start now. does anyone know when the fixture list is out??

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
what are u talking about fool, how did we struggle to beat siena! :rolleyes: we were all over them dey didnt have one shot on target in the 2nd half

im very confident of us going through, i just cant wait for it to start now. does anyone know when the fixture list is out??

Of course they dominated possession. They always do against smaller teams because in Italy, smaller teams come to defend. But they were far from convincing in the final third.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yea i'd really like to get the fixtures, if we're playing madrid at home a few days after they play barca or sevilla, they might be worn out, or better yet after they lose to barca or sevilla

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
draw27082009bebgewN.jpg

:head::head::head::head::head:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Somehow I'm excited about this group, coz I can watched Milan - Madrid on TV lol:D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wiki says we will play real on
29 or 30 september
and 8 or 9 december

real vs tenerife 27 september
milan vs bari 27 september
CL milan vs real 29/30 September 2009

real madrid vs almeria 6 december
milan vs sampdoria 6 december
CL real vs milan 8/9 December 2009

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I want Kaka' to cry. Cry for having left the best team in the world for the joke that is Real Madrid.

:devilfuc:

Haha ,yeah .and if we win after the match when his on his knees , a banner from the curva sud whit a devil and a msg : Jesus aint gonna help u boy :devilfuc::devilfir: Or : better run home to daddy :D