Places to watch the match in Milan

Reaction score
We're heading to Milan at the weekend and was hoping to go to the game, but struggling to get a ticket.

SO, where's the best place to watch the match?

Also, can anybody recommend any decent bars, places to go etc?

Cheers in advance.

Reaction score
Come on! it would have been great to find a place to meet up. We are 6 guys travelling down tomorrow from Norway and we also got the tickets cancelled!
Have tried googling but not found many places.

The english pub and the new milan point could be possible...

Reaction score
Come on! it would have been great to find a place to meet up. We are 6 guys travelling down tomorrow from Norway and we also got the tickets cancelled!
Have tried googling but not found many places.

The english pub and the new milan point could be possible...

Where's this?

Reaction score
Milano is full of small bars, i think finding a bar that shows the biggest game in the city is not a problem

bliz

Reaction score
Milano is full of small bars, i think finding a bar that shows the biggest game in the city is not a problem
of course, finding a bar that shows the game won't be a problem, but we'd like to know what bars you guys recommend.
same as with restaurants: not hard to find one, but it's nice to know which ones are nice. :D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
that's it? :(

Dude believe me, if I suggest one then I would limited your opinion on the other place that you may be proffered over the one that I would selected for you.

Just go there and enjoy the atmosphere, you will find the one you suit you I;m sure.

bliz

Reaction score
Dude believe me, if I suggest one then I would limited your opinion on the other place that you may be proffered over the one that I would selected for you.

Just go there and enjoy the atmosphere, you will find the one you suit you I;m sure.
alright man, thx. :D

Schedule