Week 37: Milan - Frosinone 19/05/2019 18:00 CET

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We need to smash them to really put the pressure on Atalanta. With a win we take back 4th place and hope that Juve beat Atalanta.

It's now or never for Milan.

Forza Milan!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Please football gods give the results in our favour

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Abate's last San Siro appearance more than 16 years after his debut.

Grazie Ignazio.

Abate, the debut at San Siro on 9 January 2003

05.19.2019 11:45 by Matteo Calcagni

In view of the last presence of Ignazio Abate in the Rossoneri shirt at San Siro, today's edition of ********** remembers the numbers on the right side. The '86 class made its debut at the "Scala del Calcio" on 9 January 2003 in the Champions League against Celta Vigo, replacing Billy Costacurta in the 23rd minute of the second half. Abate has collected 43 appearances in European cups with Milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Grazie Abate for everything, his last season has indeed been his best.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I expect tears and a standing ovation when he comes off. The last of the 10/11 Scudetto winning team going.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
We need another big performance from Fabio. :star:

Borini: "During the retreat week I said things as they were, I was very direct"
19.05.2019 12:00 by Matteo Calcagni

Fabio Borini, interviewed by Milan TV for the Match Program, revealed what happened during the withdrawal week: "What convinced Gattuso to trust me? The help I gave to the team in the moment of difficulty, as in the week of withdrawal. "I said things as they were without making a lot of words, being very direct. As I train every day, the training mirrors the game. Whoever goes strong in the field does so during the week".

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WTF since when is Abate leaving? Missed it completely

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
WTF since when is Abate leaving? Missed it completely

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Since Gazidis arrived I guess.

His contract is expiring and a couple off weeks ago the club made it clear they wouldn't offer a new one.

Zapata also leaving, the club offered him one year but his agent asked for 2.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Thank you for everything Abate, not the most talented footballer but you have to admire how he got the absolute best out of himself. Was a very good player for a number of years for us. I remember him marking Eto’o out of a game back around the time Inter won the treble and made him his bitch.

I’ll never forget the scudetto season and he was a big part of that.

Legend :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We need another big performance from Fabio. :star:

Borini: "During the retreat week I said things as they were, I was very direct"
19.05.2019 12:00 by Matteo Calcagni

Fabio Borini, interviewed by Milan TV for the Match Program, revealed what happened during the withdrawal week: "What convinced Gattuso to trust me? The help I gave to the team in the moment of difficulty, as in the week of withdrawal. "I said things as they were without making a lot of words, being very direct. As I train every day, the training mirrors the game. Whoever goes strong in the field does so during the week".

Contract extension pls. We need senatori.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
D67-T7mW4AEqErt.jpg:small

The 2019/20 kits that Milan will wear today. [via @acmilan IG]

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Nice. They're beautiful. Will look even more beautiful in action. Forza Milan my love :heart:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It's depressing that this is our best lineup. If we get 4th, it will really be an over-achievement... and don't tell me about how much we've spent... just look at it.

But anyway, forza!!! May the grinta be with you!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's depressing that this is our best lineup. If we get 4th, it will really be an over-achievement... and don't tell me about how much we've spent... just look at it.

:thumbsup::star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Factor in injuries and we have a better starting XI, but either way, if we reach top 4 then we've overachieved considering how shit we've looked most of the season. :proud:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Piatek hattrick for glory. Fuck printer Fuck Rube Fuck Atalanta, Fuck CR -7 Fuck Lost...

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Love the new kits, feeling positive about the game.

FORZA MILAN!

MILAN (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodríguez; Kessié, Bakayoko, Çalhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini. To avail. : Reina, A. Donnarumma, José Mauri, Castillejo, Conti, Zapata, Biglia, Cutrone, Laxalt. All . Gattuso

FROSINONE (3-5-2): Bardi; Goldaniga, Ariaudo, Brighenti; Zampano, Paganini, Maiello, Sammarco, Beghetto; Trotta, Ciano. To avail. : Iacobucci, Ghiglione, Molinaro, Simic, Ciofani, Errico, Valzania, Dionisi, Cassata, Capuano, Kranjc, Pinamonti. All . Baroni

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Daiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Piatek hattrick for glory. Fuck printer Fuck Rube Fuck Atalanta, Fuck CR -7 Fuck Lost...

Don't say fuck Juve and CR7... until after they beat Atalanta for us. Else if they lose/draw keep spamming it.

Edit: Frosinone line-up:

Official Frosinone XI (3-5-2): Bardi; Goldaniga, Ariaudo, Brighenti; Zampano, Paganini, Maiello, Sammarco, Beghetto; Trotta, Ciano.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Factor in injuries and we have a better starting XI, but either way, if we reach top 4 then we've overachieved considering how shit we've looked most of the season. :proud:

Yep. Considering bonaventura, paqueta, conti and potentially caldara not even on the bench currently, we have a far better squad than the few previous seasons.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yep. Considering bonaventura, paqueta, conti and potentially caldara not even on the bench currently, we have a far better squad than the few previous seasons.

Don't forget Calabria also!

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Grazie Ignazio !!! Boy In tears ....

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate’s last home match is already tremendous cause for celebration, bodes well for the rest of the day.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Curva Sud unveil banner: “10 years of commitment and humility, you have earned the respect of the ultras: Grazie Ignazio”

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Curva Sud unveil banner: “10 years of commitment and humility, you have earned the respect of the ultras: Grazie Ignazio”

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I’m surprised they didn’t throw in a fuck you Maldini there’s only one captain.

Schedule