Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Football is really going down the crapper.

Chelsea & Manchester clubs want £80m Bale

Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United are all willing to stump up £80 million in the race to sign Tottenham forward Gareth Bale.

His a good player but 80 millions is a absolutely ******** sum to pay for him.His value should be somewhere around 35 million tops.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
spurs have $$$ and he's probably on a long contract.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
spurs have $$$ and he's probably on a long contract.

Did they build that awesome stadium?They could become a force in the next few years if they keep this up.They missed on CL next season by one point only.

Anyway whats people take on United?Do you think they will continue to dominate the PL like they did in the last 20 years?Or will they win the title more rarely like once every 4-5 years.

I for one think its going to be the latter.Competition is really stiff in the league with City getting a top class manager and having loads of cash, same thing applies to Chelsea.

SAF made a huge difference for them, dont think Moeyes or anyone else will be able to constantly tramp City and Chelsea.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Football is really going down the crapper.

His a good player but 80 millions is a absolutely ******** sum to pay for him.His value should be somewhere around 35 million tops.

Its just tabloid stuff man , i doubt any of them will pay that much.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think chelsea will win the PL next year, but it doesn't mean that moyes is not the right man for the job, I think he'll do well.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think Moyes will be average, but will be saved by the fact that Ferguson was given time.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Im interested to see how the big teams spend during this window, i think it will go a long way in telling us how each team will perform. Chelsea has a good first team at the moment but the squad is behind City and United. If Chelsea can bolster their squad with 3/4 top players then i rate them as the favorites.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
its between chelsea and man.utd imo. I cant see anyone else coming close next season, perhaps man shitty. But then again, it depends on who their getting as their new coach and what players they are after. Why the hell would chelsea buy another playmaker in schurrle, like they dont have enough already. They just need a good finisher and replacement for lamps.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
United will finish 3rd next season. Moyes lacks SAF's ability to create a winning mentality.

I think Moyes will be average, but will be saved by the fact that Ferguson was given time.

As long as Moyes gets us into the top 4, he'll be given 5 years minimum. SAF and Bobby Charlton don't believe in sacking managers so soon. He'll be given every chance to build his own squad.

Starting with Fellaini :(

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
man.utd have won enough titles as it is. its time to let others win for a change :o. i am hoping chelsea or some other fodder team win barring arsenal and tottenham.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 32s
Luis Suárez: Of 38 players with 15+ goals in Europe's top 5 leagues 2012/13, only Ba (11.1%) had a worse conversion rate than Suárez (12.3%)

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

soo.. SES is atleast 30m and bale is at most £35m?:proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This league is steadily moving back to the 90s. Good.

Reaction score

I think that if Ferguson is still making a lot of the behind the scenes decisions, united will be alright. Does anyone know if he's taking some "official" position and if he is, then what is it?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BLmSm1xCMAIB_rw.jpg:large

I think that if Ferguson is still making a lot of the behind the scenes decisions, united will be alright. Does anyone know if he's taking some "official" position and if he is, then what is it?

He's now a director along with Bobby Charlton. He'll have zero say in the football side of it though - hence why all of his lieutenants have just been sacked (to put it bluntly). Moyes has 100% control.

Nothing will change at United as far as the structure and traditions/ethos. Moyes could finish 4th every year for the next 5 years but he won't get the sack. Unless the fans call for his blood which probably won't happen.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Kolo Touré is one of the trashiest players to exist and the brother of one of the biggest cunts in football. There are few things worse than Kolo freaking Touré joining the club you support or play for.(he was linked to Milan earlier this summer:puke: ) Suarez, being a man of great taste and high intelligence, obviously agrees with me on this.:thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
and why are the toures such horrible human beings?

is it because they don't racially abuse, bite and step on people? :conf:

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bellamy's autobiography talking about Charlie Adam:

I met Charlie a couple of times before pre-season began, and he seemed a nice lad.

He wasn't the brightest but then footballers rarely are. I consider myself to be among the cleverer footballers around.

Charlie is a true Scot, and he loves the beer. It's all he ever talked about at the start, having had a brutal close season with a series of lads holidays abroad.

Charlie wasn't a shy lad and told the squad all about his escapades, including vomiting into the swimming pool at 2pm one afternoon.

He was a fat bastard too, Charlie, and he could eat for Scotland.

Some of the lads called him 'Rab', after the TV comedy charterer Rab C Nesbitt.

The first day at training and Charlie had a 'mare'. He couldn't control the ball to save his life, couldn't get his breath and kept falling over while trying to run with the ball.

Players are always judging others, never more so than on the first day - first impressions count and though some of the lads found it hilarious, most were not impressed.

"Who's this cunt?", one respected player said to me.

"I can't believe we've signed this useless cunt.", said another.

While one of the club's iconic players said to me, "I'd played against him last season and I knew he was shite, you're gonna need to step it up this season, Craig - cos this cunt's wank."

Charlie didn't have the best of seasons and was sold on to Stoke, I wish him well.

:lol:

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
@Kalac - EPL is the only declining league among the top 4.

Liverpool-13-14-Kits.jpg

Contender for worst away kit next year

See. Right back to the 90s, this league.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule